Bimax will never make you chad unless you fix your midface problem

Tasty17

Tasty17

Gold
Will you have a nice side profile? Sure...

But you will never look good from the front...

IPD, lips, lack of bone mass, no protrusion of the midface, width, orbitals, long midface - what will you do now?

Bimax will give you maximum +1 PSL but never more. Anything less than LeFort 2 is cope.

Ever wondered why there are no before-afters from normies who are not recessed but ugly?
Yeah, because bimax won't do shit for them. Midface hyperplasia...
You only see giga-recessed people getting bimax and then they post those pics and you say "wow", thinking you can transfer those results on your face and be chad. Nah. Even those cases turn to LTN. For women it's more drastic, because every mm for a woman is like 10mm for a male. Women live in easy mode.

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Lonenely sigma, Ragnar and 10 others
Bimax + Infra implants + Genio + hairline lowering + probably jaw fillers will ascend me

You can't midface a fix.

• +1
Reactions: ChadpreetMaxxer, Adonis and Deleted member 18879
You can't midface a fix.
That's why you barely see any incel to chad transformations. Maybe with giga good implants but man that's rare that everything goes as planned.

• +1
Reactions: Adonis, cutecel and Deleted member 23017
nobody does lf2 get real schizo

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline, ChadpreetMaxxer, Adonis and 2 others
Yes, narrow long midface is a death sentence. Only thing u can do is bimax and eye area surgery and maybe rhino.

• +1
Reactions: redrum64389
LF3 + BSSO would probably ascend me in one simple operation.

But noone does LF2 or LF3 for aesthetics so I'll have to cope the LF1 + BSSO + infras implants.

In fact I'm just going to cope with fillers and push the whole thing down the road while my orthodontics do their slow work.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920
LF3 + BSSO would probably ascend me in one simple operation.

But noone does LF2 or LF3 for aesthetics so I'll have to cope the LF1 + BSSO + infras implants.

In fact I'm just going to cope with fillers and push the whole thing down the road while my orthodontics do their slow work.
Be careful about fillers… Migration and bloat.

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline and ChristianChad
Be careful about fillers… Migration and bloat.

Not planning on having them done repeatedly and I will get them dissolved before implants go in. I'm happy with the risk/reward of it.

And in fact if I find out I'm still a 'cel with fillers in then I can save money by not bothering with implants.

I'm gonna get bimax and then midface implant to give lefort 3 effect.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
mse might help, only for people who have downswung faces tho

lf3 is cope if u have zygos

IPD, lips, lack of bone mass, no protrusion of the midface, width, orbitals, long midface - what will you do now?

Bimax will give you maximum +1 PSL but never more. Anything less than LeFort 2 is cope.

Ever wondered why there are no before-afters from normies who are not recessed but ugly?
You only see giga-recessed people getting bimax and then they post those pics and you say "wow", thinking you can transfer those results on your face and be chad. Nah. Even those cases turn to LTN. For women it's more drastic, because every mm for a woman is like 10mm for a male. Women live in easy mode.

If you get bimax or any surgery thinking you'll be a Chad, it's over for your IQ.

I don't expect to be anywhere near a Chad at all, nor do I give a shit.

I just want my subhuman chin/jaw to not be subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma and humanoidsub7
If you get bimax or any surgery thinking you'll be a Chad, it's over for your IQ.

I don't expect to be anywhere near a Chad at all, nor do I give a shit.

I just want my subhuman chin/jaw to not be subhuman.
Bsso + lefort 1 + zygo implants = success

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
Opry has a recessed midface though I don’t think it’s too big a deal. Seems like a masc trait in general (doesn’t mean it’s good though).

Mm, perhaps because addressing recession is the whole point of the surgery?

Without lefort 1? Yes, depends how recessed you are. You can't do just genio with lefort 1 or you'll have an overjet
yes without lefort. I have overbite overjet which I plan on fixing with braces + genio, but I have SFS and perma jut and look normal, so if that cant be fixed with braces ill just do bimax without genio + whatever orthodontics are required. Functionally my SFS is a huge concern for me

Show me guys who look great from the side and ugly from the front

Opry has a recessed midface though I don’t think it’s too big a deal. Seems like a masc trait in general (doesn’t mean it’s good though).
He doesn’t have massively projected zygos like Barrett or Ramirez I think

if you're actually recessed, bimax makes you look way better from all angles, especially in real life

bimax will ascend my face...