Bimax with CCW rotation is lifefuel

M

MD_Hopeful69

Kraken
yeah man

i really think this is such a great, intricate procedure

i hope to ascend with this and maybe add a custom angle implant and then i should be good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816 and MentalistKebab
depends on ur eye area

most likely you will need something for your midface after

but afaik you already did that so meh

correct already have it in

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal

the result was great considering my starting point but could have been better if they were custom. not a big deal tho; its a tertiary concern

i need to get bimax and jaw angle implants to get a good lower third

• +1
you should be alright then.

how much lf1 movement would you do?
probably 5. i am looking to visit ramieri after pre surgical orthodontics are complete.

i am not very recessed tho but mildly recessed. according to pagnoni and ramieri, my starting base is great. just risk being overavdvanced.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and oatmeal
probably 5. i am looking to visit ramieri after surgical orthodontics are complete.
tbh if I were you I would do 3-4, but that's because im scared of ending up a chimp lol.

wouldn't do more than 5 though.

tbh if I were you I would do 3-4, but that's because im scared of ending up a chimp lol.

wouldn't do more than 5 though.
have u seen my side? pm me and ill add you to the surgerymax discord

its highly prestigious and i am the owner

• +1
have u seen my side? pm me and ill add you to the surgerymax discord

its highly prestigious and i am the owner
I don't have discord jfl, but I trust that you know what you are doing.

CCW bimax (via posterior downgraft) made my midface and mandible too long. For patients with pre-existing long midfaces or "at risk" midfaces then CCW should be paired with some degree of anterior impaction. If this means surgically shortening the philtrum before hand then so be it.

If I decide a revision is worth it then I will most certainly explore a lip lift prior to surgery. Unfortunately from what I've seen the results on men are not good.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lasthope
CCW bimax (via posterior downgraft) made my midface and mandible too long. For patients with pre-existing long midfaces or "at risk" midfaces then CCW should be paired with some degree of anterior impaction. If this means surgically shortening the philtrum before hand then so be it.

If I decide a revision is worth it then I will most certainly explore a lip lift prior to surgery. Unfortunately from what I've seen the results on men are not good.
I'm curious about your case, I'm afraid of the same thing. Could you pm me?

Can you pm me your case?
I have a longish midface but need also a binary with ccw

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1
You need 2cm of lefort advancement from the photos I’ve seen. Maybe they’re frauded so probably closer to 3cm. Maybe a full inch. Pagnoni yes.