bimax with chin reduction?

herring

herring

Sphinx

how do i turn from bogdanofs long lost brother to actually somewhat good looking?
i already have bimax in the back of my head but i don't want an even taller lower third

Last edited:
yes reduce the chin

honestly you are right about the bimax your lower maxilla really do lack projection and it looks comical (even from the front)with your chin especially after you got the infras

it somehow ages you and gives that "gaunt" look that old people get after they loose their front teeth

maybe i am trippin tho

We need a side profile view to really tell.

honestly you are right about the bimax your lower maxilla really do lack projection and it looks comical (even from the front)with your chin especially after you got the infras

it somehow ages you and gives that "gaunt" look that old people get after they loose their front teeth

maybe i am trippin tho
no, you are spot on
several people already pointed out that my flat maxilla gives me an "old man look".

my chin simply overpowers the rest of my face making me a good bimax candidate, i could actually become legit good looking with a good result.

We need a side profile view to really tell.
Screenshot 20220419 102920

herring, buddy trim the nasion and dorsum. the width looks uncanny. on second thoughts, have the entire nose worked on. would ascend you hard. stop fixating on bimax

herring, buddy trim the nasion and dorsum. the width looks uncanny. on second thoughts, have the entire nose worked on. would ascend you hard. stop fixating on bimax
my nose is still swollen from septo/rhino, it won't look like that a few months from now

Why don't you do the bimax first, then see how chin fits in.

The problem that I'm currently seeing is that your chin has a lot of volume in relation to other components of the face, like nose, face forward growth.

Last edited:
you look like quagmire

• JFL
Reactions: Lars, CristianT and herring
you cant really go wrong with a big tall chin tbh - which you already have.

I think fixing the maxilla would give you the right proportions and then the chin would not look so comical.

• +1
Reactions: herring
you cant really go wrong with a big tall chin tbh - which you already have.

I think fixing the maxilla would give you the right proportions and then the chin would not look so comical.
lifefuel, having a proportionate tall chin would be such a mogger trait

• +1
Reactions: CristianT
lifefuel, having a proportionate tall chin would be such a mogger trait
Thats the point. Moggers always have big chin. Dont reduce it, lol

thought youd stop at bone breaking surgery bro, what happened

Have you had any prior surgeries?

why the fuck would you wanna reduce chin height lmaoo chin height is a critically important trait for facial aesthetics
Unfortunately for me and my short chinned face:feelswah:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 2729
just get off this forum alreadey

aspie