Bimax with compaction or bimax to fix gummy smile WILL NOT MAKE YOUR MIDFACE COMPACT

Taylorswift

Taylorswift

Unfixable subhuman
I am tired of retarded greycels thinking they are Einstein when they see this :
CB0F3553 60B2 44EE A272 7A6F2D4E262C

And claim that they have finally discovered the way to cure a long midface.

That’s literally just a lefort but with compaction to fix a gummy smile and the result looks like THIS :
D79DDE21 FCEC 4E3E AA97 78FDF8EA749C

Just a more forward grown maxilla, with no gummy smile.

What a real midface shortening surgery would do is THIS :
0FCF9FB1 8D58 4614 9206 15CF618C08C3

73D985F0 519B 4C36 BA06 0F07EA45C817

This will probably never exist because the entire middle third of the maxilla needs to be made more compact, including the zygos and the nasal base, which is very impossible because of the airways and soft tissue.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 685 and didntreadlol
CCW may be possible through facepulling

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
View attachment 607747

That’s literally just a lefort but with compaction to fix a gummy smile and the result looks like THIS :
View attachment 607753

What a real midface shortening surgery would do is THIS :
View attachment 607761
View attachment 607763
This will probably never exist because the entire middle third of the maxilla needs to be made more compact, including the zygos and the nasal base, which is very impossible because of the airways and soft tissue.

• Love it
i dont want compact maxilla i juyst need forward growth

• +1
This
Surgically shortening middle third is really impossible but rotating WHOLE downward growth maxilla CCW of course.
Still it's only hope for those who have recessed and downward growth.
For those who have great growth and still long midface sorry Greeicy maybe in life after death.
Personally I don't have long midface- according to greeicy, gudru, orthochadic,over, steege. But its not compact to look good. I had compact midface as a child and young teenager. Only one complained about my midface but he is mentally ill and worship tiktok fags with brachy skull and 1.2 midface

CCW may be possible through facepulling

I thought the whole issue was soft tissue movement not the bones itself if it's the bones we can already fix that know i think for soft tissue i don't understand why can't we just cut parts of soft tissue down and stich up any open wounds your skin should naturally regenerate on it's own anyways

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel and Taylorswift
This
Surgically shortening middle third is really impossible but rotating WHOLE downward growth maxilla CCW of course.
Still it's only hope for those who have recessed and downward growth.
For those who have great growth and still long midface sorry Greeicy maybe in life after death.
Personally I don't have long midface- according to greeicy, gudru, orthochadic,over, steege. But its not compact to look good. I had compact midface as a child and young teenager. Only one complained about my midface but he is mentally ill and worship tiktok fags with brachy skull and 1.2 midface
I have the same problem of good forward grown maxilla but long midface but even a recessed maxilla with long midface can’t be fixed. The maxilla can’t be made shorter with CCW rotation.

• JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel
I thought the whole issue was soft tissue movement not the bones itself if it's the bones we can already fix that know i think for soft tissue i don't understand why can't we just cut parts of soft tissue down and stich up any open wounds your skin should naturally regenerate on it's own anyways
I think It would be very easy to damage some nerves or veins also disgusting Giant scars.
Only possible way will be only by remodeling ccw.

what fixes short face syndrome? I can't see half of my upper teeth when smiling

I think It would be very easy to damage some nerves or veins also disgusting Giant scars.
Only possible way will be only by remodeling ccw.

Bro could i pm you to see if my mid face is long from what i'm aware it doesn't seem to bad

I have the same problem of good forward grown maxilla but long midface but even a recessed maxilla with long midface can’t be fixed. The maxilla can’t be made shorter with CCW rotation.
I don't say about cutting your bones and tissues with saw but remodel upwards over time.
@hairyballscel mentioned protocol about n2 implant. If I remember well they still try to develop this. But on your case IT really doesn't matter sińce you have good growth with long maxilla.
Probably IT was in your genes.Are you caucasian?

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
what fixes short face syndrome? I can't see half of my upper teeth when smiling
I’m assuming it’s caused by a deep bite which is easily fixable through bimax and braces. Just consult a surgeon.

I’m assuming it’s caused by a deep bite which is easily fixable through bimax and braces. Just consult a surgeon.
don't i have to go to an orthodontist first? or can I just go straight to a surgeon I'm currently at dentist stage where they have to refer me to an orthodontist however when I asked for an referral they said that I have to do a couple more appointments before they can refer to an orthodontist. my teeth is fine my wisdom teeth has grown and is completely fine

Last edited:
I don't say about cutting your bones and tissues with saw but remodel upwards over time.
@hairyballscel mentioned protocol about n2 implant. If I remember well they still try to develop this. But on your case IT really doesn't matter sińce you have good growth with long maxilla.
Probably IT was in your genes.Are you caucasian?
Yes I am Caucasian. I honestly highly doubt that that simulation will really have any benefits since again you would need to get past the problem of soft tissue and I can’t see how it would change with time as well and not leave you a deformed mess. We’ll wait and see.

You can’t fix a long midface with CCW rotation.
Ok
Let's stop talking about midface shortening on this forum.
May time show us in the future.
Anyway goverment will stuck US in homes with " second" covid turn and after all will be fucked up.
So nobody cares

Yes I am Caucasian. I honestly highly doubt that that simulation will really have any benefits since again you would need to get past the problem of soft tissue and I can’t see how it would change with time as well and not leave you a deformed mess. We’ll wait and see.
Its not a drastic change like surgery do soft tissues would change. Think about MSE skeleton is becoming wider but still soft tissues fit.

But its the last time I speak about midface. May time show us

no, the soft tissue will move with the bone, and idk about that second part tbh, idk if skin just regenerates like that

no, the soft tissue will move with the bone, and idk about that second part tbh, idk if skin just regenerates like that
Yes bro even the cartilage of your nose and the airways are gonna completely change as if surgeries and appliances have the same morphing capabilities of adobe photoshop.

Yes bro even the cartilage of your nose and the airways are gonna completely change as if surgeries and appliances have the same morphing capabilities of adobe photoshop.
single digit iq

• +1

Wasn't there some surgeons in south Korea that could shorten your mid-face upto the region just below the cheek bone ? it wouldn't get 100 percent of what were after but It could be done some what apperntly the only objection to it i found was the soft tissue so i was just wondering why can't we just cut soft tissue whilst where lowering the midface with the bones to get the soft tissue and the bones for the midface sync.

Also i think it has the dangers of scars that's 1 of the main issues with this but i think after a while the scars could go away or if it's really that bad you could try using any form of laser to wipe out any visible scars

View attachment 607747

View attachment 607753

Nigga are u blind ?
Her midface (eye to lips) is shorter.

• +1
Reactions: Polka and Deleted member 5385
the only thing that can shorten a midface is a lip lift.

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift
Wasn't there some surgeons in south Korea that could shorten your mid-face upto the region just below the cheek bone ? it wouldn't get 100 percent of what were after but It could be done some what apperntly the only objection to it i found was the soft tissue so i was just wondering why can't we just cut soft tissue whilst where lowering the midface with the bones to get the soft tissue and the bones for the midface sync.
i haven't heard of this tbh, do you know the name of the surgery?

I'd be cool with a 1 mm shortening in the philtrum area.