Bimax with perfect Occlusion

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
Is it possible?

My Orthodontist told me that 99.9999% of sane Maxillofacial surgeons will turn me down and not give me bimax because i dont clinically qualify for that

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and JosephGarrot123
you orthodontist isn't wrong, you will be rejected my most

• +1
Reactions: noprogressno, subhuman incel, .👽. and 2 others
He's not wrong. If you have good occlusion the less likely you will qualify. Unless maybe you have sleep apnea. I have short face syndrome and sleep apnea and a craniofacial surgeon told me "I look fine". It's over for this bluepilled clown world. They don't care about aesthetics at all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 71172, subhuman incel, Deleted member 8758 and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
I snore but i doubt i will qualify

So basically Wraparound Jaw Implant is the only option here?
Honestly If my bite was perfect I wouldn't do bimax either, implants on recessed people sometimes work, sometimes don't

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Is it possible?

My Orthodontist told me that 99.9999% of sane Maxillofacial surgeons will turn me down and not give me bimax because i dont clinically qualify for that
It’s possible. Orthos should just stfu. You will probably have to find an ortho that aligns your teeth tho. I have nearly a perfect bite with only a minor occlusion and I found a surgeon and ortho. Now it’s just a few things I gotta do and treatment can start.

It’s possible. Orthos should just stfu. You will probably have to find an ortho that aligns your teeth tho. I have nearly a perfect bite with only a minor occlusion and I found a surgeon and ortho. Now it’s just a few things I gotta do and treatment can start.
Im paying private tho. So the entire Treatment is around 30k and it was quite a drama finding docs who are willing to do it for me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, Deleted member 7725, JosephGarrot123 and 1 other person
Bullshit. Bimax is not only intended to fix occlusion, there's a DOZEN of problems it aims to solve (bad breathing habits, poor sleep quality, nocturn salivation, TMJ issues, etc). If you have perfect occlusion then you're lucky because your preop will be faster.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Blue, sandcelmuttcel and 2 others
Is it possible?

Just go to Andreishchev he will do it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 7725
He's not wrong. If you have good occlusion the less likely you will qualify. Unless maybe you have sleep apnea. I have short face syndrome and sleep apnea and a craniofacial surgeon told me "I look fine". It's over for this bluepilled clown world. They don't care about aesthetics at all
Damn, every dentist and ortho has told me that jaw surgery would be "life changing" for me.

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
if you are recessed you can still get bimax even if your bite is perfect.

Honestly If my bite was perfect I wouldn't do bimax either, implants on recessed people sometimes work, sometimes don't
implants wont fix forward growth of the jaws.

Is it possible?

Yes it’s done all the time

muh occlusion

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Othognatica Roma doctors said in a podcast that facial recession combined with natural perfect occlusion is possible, and routinely fixed with bimax

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 1617
i have a perfect bite but my jaws are recessed and I have sleep apnea, so Augusto Pary said I qualify for bimax...

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
do a sleep test... u might have sleep apnea and u don't know ...

• +1
Is it possible?

occlusion isn't only indicator , it is also occlusal plane . Some of the most dramatic bimax transformations have been class 1

• +1
Reactions: Ronaldo37
  • +1
Reactions: Ronaldo37
Can you show example before afters?
C2B2B002 F9A7 4694 A063 47F20D825A46

class 1 just had ccw rotation with ans as pivot point

• +1