Bimax would ascent me - also rant about bones

BWC_virgin

BWC_virgin

Silver
I think if I got bimax + genio or just lefort 1 and genio I would ascent a lot. That’s like my only flaw is kind of recessed maxilla and lower jaw my eye area is great, everything else is pretty good, my jaw isn’t even that bad just little recessed which is noticeable in chin area my orbitals are good tho and everything it’s mostly genetic I think as my grandfather is like insanely recessed and he passed some of it on to my mom.

But imma try and solve this problem with a differnt technique or really a few different methods Iv learned/ developed special sleeping position and other methods

I will try

I also need to find a way to increase bone remodeling speed I have a theory that inducing osteoporosis will make your bones remodel a lot faster but that’s bad obviously for health reasons

Anyone who knows ways to increase bone remodeling and building of bone at sutures you should discuss I am also looking into the building of bone on the outside of the bone which I believe is called intermembranous ossification

Increasing overall bone size

As well as how pressure affects bone and whether a certain force will cause a bone to grow in resistance to the force (if that makes sense) or allow the force to reshape the bone around it

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and WhoTookVendetta
ascent

• JFL
Reactions: PeiFan94