Bimaxillary Osteotomy

goff2

goff2

Bronze
Should i get lefort 1 and bsso for fixing a slight deep bite? It’s caused from a strong gonion angle, and i have zero overjet. My teeth are also in first class occlusion.
This thing is making me mad, i see some days the sfinsi of the chin too pronounced

bimax purely for aesthetics is not very effective

implants
mlf 3
side wing
genio

bimax purely for aesthetics is not very effective

implants
mlf 3
side wing
genio
who the fuck is going to realistically get MLF 3?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
who the fuck is going to realistically get MLF 3?
only heard good results from now

the ones with bad results cant see the keyboard lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SixCRY, UglyMan, Deleted member 2810 and 2 others
OP : not any surgeon will do surgery for a little underbite.
They will go for braces instead

i had a perfect occlusion, and i begged them to do bimax for me or any surgery to have model tier lower third, they only did became furious tbh.
so don't expect them to do you any lefort 1 or bsso, if you have only a little underbite : it has to be severe.

Absolutely no one.
*no one on here. MLF3 is an umbrella term but the one type that most people are referring is performed easily 500+ times a year if you take into account all surgeons.

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan and Gebirgscel
OP : not any surgeon will do surgery for a little underbite.
They will go for braces instead
I had braces because the deep bite was worse than now. My chin is good, and also the mandible size. But thinking about a imperfection in underbite make me crazy.

several cases for non deformed people with just recessed zygos and infra orbitals

quick JSF helps
I have high set high bones but recessed infraorbital rims.

I had braces because the deep bite was worse than now. My chin is good, and also the mandible size. But thinking about a imperfection in underbite make me crazy.
your braces treatment is over rn ?
always a little underbite ?
it does not hurt ?
then go for implants if all the answers are yes

• +1
Reactions: goff2
i had a perfect occlusion, and i begged them to do bimax for me or any surgery to have model tier lower third, they only did became furious tbh.
so don't expect them to do you any lefort 1 or bsso, if you have only a little underbite : it has to be severe.

who is 'them' bro?

*no one on here. MLF3 is an umbrella term but the one type that most people are referring is performed easily 500+ times a year if you take into account all surgeons.
true, I wanted to look at all variations on ncbi bit they are described do vague that it could also be a surgery for apes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
Dude I have a misaligned bite and my ortho said it’s nothing and it’s driving me crazy. I have basically every symptom of a misaligned bite too.

I have high set high bones but recessed infraorbital rims.
thats you in your avi right? I wouldn't call yours high exactly. high & low is a pretty stupid normie way of describing cheekbones in all honesty

also, how do you know your orbitals are recessed? too many people just think they are lmao

expand

how can you know if you have recessed infraorbital rims ? i mean which test

maxfac surgeons where i do live.

if you have good undereyesupport and the lower half of your lower eyelid is guarded by a bone (infraorbital)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
how can you know if you have recessed infraorbital rims ? i mean which test

local maxfac = surefire way to fuck up your entire face
probably really inexperienced too.

something more people need to realise is that healthcare, doctors, surgeons etc are not standardised or equal. It's not black & white

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: CopingCel and Deleted member 3043
if you have good undereyesupport and the lower half of your lower eyelid is guarded by a bone (infraorbital)
i have a correct UES people said, and the only bone that i can feel in the lower half of my lower eyelid is my cheekbones, very close to my lower eyelid, so i don't know exactly.

thats you in your avi right? I wouldn't call yours high exactly. high & low is a pretty stupid normie way of describing cheekbones in all honesty

also, how do you know your orbitals are recessed? too many people just think they are lmao
idk if they are but i’ll send a pic later

and you have a neutral/ positive orbital vector.

you understand the cut involved with the most common one?

how
I do
but I would like to know all variations tbh.
maybe there are some good variations buried (literally) somewhere

I still cant decide which one I should get

custom implant or mlf3
both obv. but I dont shit gold

can you tell me by looking at it or it's too hard to know by pics ?
PM
I do

custom implant or mlf3
which issues have you ?

idk if they are but i’ll send a pic later

so people mistake a prominent & well projected lateral orbital rim as 'high cheekbones'
in your case, your malar complex, orbital rim & tbh general bone structure is good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2846
so people mistake a prominent & well projected lateral orbital rim as 'high cheekbones'
in your case, your malar complex, orbital rim & tbh general bone structure is good.
Ill pm you some shitty angles of myself

• +1
I do

custom implant or mlf3
mlf3 results i saw in office were absolutely amazing. even more so for people with a good jaw or features. due to the nature of using your own existing bones etc it really does preserve harmony.

• +1
Reactions: kota
eye hooding, neutral to very slightly positive on one side and the other slightly positive
asymmetric

downward pointing medial canthus, average (I guess) PFL, long lashes, middle to low-set eyebrows

Angle of supra orbital is bothering me and undereye support

also non-projecting zygos, recessed

• Love it
mlf3 results i saw in office were absolutely amazing. even more so for people with a good jaw or features. due to the nature of using your own existing bones etc it really does preserve harmony.
which sirgeon? and what was the average advancement?
Can you rotate ?

• Love it
your braces treatment is over rn ?
always a little underbite ?
it does not hurt ?
then go for implants if all the answers are yes
I ended the treatment, my lower jaw is more defined, elongated. Now i post the result, so you can advice me. My concerns are about the lips, not the overall size. From the side it’s simular to Nessman lower third.

Attachments

• 343F733B-83C9-41F4-B254-3773292B1D0D.jpeg
    343F733B-83C9-41F4-B254-3773292B1D0D.jpeg
    45.2 KB · Views: 13
  • 7680B46B-8510-46A5-BCFD-8B4B39E2B320.jpeg
    7680B46B-8510-46A5-BCFD-8B4B39E2B320.jpeg
    20.8 KB · Views: 13
eye hooding, neutral to very slightly positive on one side and the other slightly positive

downward pointing medial canthus, average (I guess) PFL, long lashes, middle to low-set eyebrows

Angle of supra orbital is bothering me and undereye support

also non-projecting zygos, recessed

sounds good honestly. I need to address my medial canthus.
whats the issue with your supraorbital?

the combination of bimax & mlf3 will remedy your under eye support problems

one thing to consider btw the visible change of the soft tissue compared to the hard tissue is at different ratios depending on the area of the face

I ended the treatment, my lower jaw is more defined, elongated. Now i post the result, so you can advice me. My concerns are about the lips, not the overall size. From the side it’s simular to Nessman lower third.
tbh your lips connections are fine, like it does not look like we can see an underbite at all.
And since you don't want any jaw implant because you don't need it due to the hiqh quality of your jaw, i don't see anything to do that worth it.

tbh your lips connections are fine, like it does not look like we can see an underbite at all.
And since you don't want any jaw implant because you don't need it due to the hiqh quality of your jaw, i don't see anything to do that worth it.
So for you i have only to fix the nose, the jaws for you are good?

braces caused this change in your mandible? wow. how old are you?

• +1
Reactions: goff2 and Deleted member 3043
So for you i have only to fix the nose, the jaws for you are good?
the nose job is a necessity, the jaw is very nice

• +1
braces caused this change in your mandible? wow. how old are you?
I started mewing at 16, braces at 18, now I'm 21. The pics are taken 2-3 metres away from videos. No frauding at all.
the nose job is a necessity, the jaw is very nice
Something like this (this is a selfie, i have morphed ONLY the nose, not the mandible)

Attachments

• 7045E84B-D56E-4D47-9F39-7DC5D378A5A5.jpeg
    7045E84B-D56E-4D47-9F39-7DC5D378A5A5.jpeg
    103.9 KB · Views: 27
  • Love it
I started mewing at 16, braces at 18, now I'm 21. The pics are taken 2-3 metres away from videos. No frauding at all.

Something like this (this is a selfie, i have morphed ONLY the nose, not the mandible)
you're one of the few people that a rhinoplasty would do wonders for. All you need is hump reduction so it won't even look unnatural. ggwp

• +1

nice morph, basically it's only a hump issue in your case. were you a mouthbreather ?

you're one of the few people that a rhinoplasty would do wonders for. All you need is hump reduction so it won't even look unnatural. ggwp
I hope so, I'm programming rhino for 2020 hopefully. So no need of bimax?
nice morph, basically it's only a hump issue in your case. were you a mouthbreather ?
No, I never breathed thru the mouth, intact I have good zygote and nice face width. Why the question? I don't see long face syndrome

I hope so, I'm programming rhino for 2020 hopefully. So no need of bimax?
nooo fucking way. if you think your profile looks recessed its because of your hooked nose & probably a light sprinkling of bdd lmao, you're good

• +1
nooo fucking way. if you think your profile looks recessed its because of your hooked nose & probably a light sprinkling of bdd lmao, you're good
Thank you, I gone crazy last weeks. I will do a rhinoplasty for a Simon Nessmann like nose

• +1
sounds good honestly. I need to address my medial canthus.
whats the issue with your supraorbital?

the combination of bimax & mlf3 will remedy your under eye support problems

one thing to consider btw the visible change of the soft tissue compared to the hard tissue is at different ratios depending on the area of the face
medial canthoplasty is risky
Eppley once said sth about Z Plasty but only with minor results

the shape of my supraorbitals over my eyes

I have hooding but the angle is too "kind"; high trust. I want it to be straight horizontally.
I actuall dont have a browridge, but if I got one, I would have low set eyebrows. I am not convinced about supra orbital implants (yet) but in combination of my bimax and ml3, it could be a very good looksmax

Thank you, I gone crazy last weeks. I will do a rhinoplasty for a Simon Nessmann like nose
i have the same bdd issues as you tbh, it's fine from what i see, don't worry.

• +1