Binance Smart Chain vs Ethereum

bossman

bossman

Surgerymaxxer-in-progress
What blockchain should I focus on to invest in shitcoins.

What blockchain should I focus on to invest in shitcoins.
NEVER ethereum will I use again in my life.
Last week I sold ALL, related to ethereum. Got fees raped again.
Ethereum, somehow works thus bad, that the gasfess are giga high.

I now went to Hamrony.
I heared Binance is a good place also, so I want to try that one out also.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator and JimmyDreamsOfZygos
Ethereum gas prices is very expensive rn so i dont recommend it but never ever forget thats why bsc network has become widespread

So with eth 2.0 bsc can have hard times

NEVER ethereum will I use again in my life.
Last week I sold ALL, related to ethereum. Got fees raped again.
Ethereum, somehow works thus bad, that the gasfess are giga high.

I now went to Hamrony.
I heared Binance is a good place also, so I want to try that one out also.
i've just got a little bit of bitcoin atm. no idea how to convert it to binance smart chain :eek:

no idea how to convert it to binance smart chain :eek:
#metoo
i dunno either.
I never did that so far.
I'll figure it out.
Making nce gains today, in Harmony, Mochiswap and OneMoon. Using the Harmony and MetaMask setup.

#metoo
i dunno either.
I never did that so far.
I'll figure it out.
Making nce gains today, in Harmony, Mochiswap and OneMoon. Using the Harmony and MetaMask setup.
but uniswap and shit seem to have low gas fees? im very confused ahahah. also isnt harmony and metamask built on the eth blockchain?

but uniswap and shit seem to have low gas fees? i
I heard so to. uniswap is said to be good
m very confused ahahah.
#metoo.
I understand jack shit about all this.
I started staking, farming, providing liquitsitey. Wth giga risky tokens. And I gained 1000 USD (+33% on input) in the pasty week. even though bitcoin tanked -20%.
But I don't really understand what I'm doing.
this is all Giga retarded. Making gains, whilehaving no clue what the hell I just bought/did :ROFLMAO: Ultimate compyter online boomer, just clciking on buttons.
also isnt harmony and metamask built on the eth blockchain?
NO
Metamask = just a programm one can use, as management/keeping ones cryptos. It's like Exodus but than better and more freedom, and so on. But not user friendly so much.

Harmony NETWORK, uses it's own chain. ONE. Gasfees are giga low on it. I like that alot. Sending between different networks, is brutals though.

• +1
Reactions: bossman
I heard so to. uniswap is said to be good

#metoo.
I understand jack shit about all this.
I started staking, farming, providing liquitsitey. Wth giga risky tokens. And I gained 1000 USD (+33% on input) in the pasty week. even though bitcoin tanked -20%.
But I don't really understand what I'm doing.
this is all Giga retarded. Making gains, whilehaving no clue what the hell I just bought/did :ROFLMAO: Ultimate compyter online boomer, just clciking on buttons.

NO
Metamask = just a programm one can use, as management/keeping ones cryptos. It's like Exodus but than better and more freedom, and so on. But not user friendly so much.

Harmony NETWORK, uses it's own chain. ONE. Gasfees are giga low on it. I like that alot. Sending between different networks, is brutals though.
tbh i know nothing about this either. just trying to understand it all but no clue whatsoever ahaha. how do you come across / identify the giga risky tokens? miring your gains tbhtbh.

tbh i know nothing about this either. just trying to understand it all but no clue whatsoever ahaha. how do you come across / identify the giga risky tokens? miring your gains tbhtbh.
I just found this out, like 1 week ago.

Big gambles, Is in providing liquidity for shit coins.
You get like 500% "interest" in some kind of shitcoin. By helping it "off the ground". by providing liquidity.

giga high risk though..

Here somelink as example.
And video explaining the concept.

• Love it
Reactions: bossman
Binance smart chain obvs

make sure to do back check or just leave as soon as you have 2x