Bipolar Girls are a Hell of a Drug

zerotohero

zerotohero

Roping soon
If you've been keeping up with my threads, you'll know I've been meeting up with this chick lately. Well, let me tell you, it's been a damn rollercoaster.

Been chatting her up, right? Sometimes, she's all in—blowing up my phone with heart emojis, hitting me with rapid-fire responses, and all that sweet jazz. But other times?

She's like a ghost, leaving me hanging for hours, and when she finally shows up, it's with one-word replies. It's like navigating through a minefield of mood swings, and let me tell you, it's a trip. Anyone else been on this wild ride?

Stay woke in these streets.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, Samsepioler, theonewhocantascend and 2 others
All women are unbearable
They're just clock sleeves :bigbrain:

If you've been keeping up with my threads, you'll know I've been meeting up with this chick lately. Well, let me tell you, it's been a damn rollercoaster.

Been chatting her up, right? Sometimes, she's all in—blowing up my phone with heart emojis, hitting me with rapid-fire responses, and all that sweet jazz. But other times?

She's like a ghost, leaving me hanging for hours, and when she finally shows up, it's with one-word replies. It's like navigating through a minefield of mood swings, and let me tell you, it's a trip. Anyone else been on this wild ride?

Don't navigate shit with a girl. Tell her to get the fuck out of she can't act right.

I told her, but she won’t behave.
Then don't let her hang around you. You know a girl like this, like the one you're describing, is exactly the type to mess about and get you in a lot of trouble right?

Apparently, she has a stepfather who doesn't treat her well. She’s an abused dog.

She has bad self esteem, how do I exploit this?

she aint bipolar buddy, she just doenst like you

• JFL
Reactions: apocalypse and Samsepioler
she aint bipolar buddy, she just doenst like you
She doesn't like YOU.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Samsepioler, Michael Myers, Primalsplit and 1 other person
Mogs me if you get replies.

• JFL
Reactions: InnerVoid
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
greeks are whiter tho
Yes, Ottomans took sex slaves from Balkan / Southeastern European countries, that’s why there are some white-passing people in Turkey.

Yes, Ottomans took sex slaves from Balkan / Southeastern European countries, that’s why there are some white-passing people in Turkey.
that and also, the land that is now known as turkey today or Anatolia in ancient times was actually a greek land before the turkic tribes from the Altai mountains invaded.

so essentially turks are like 70% greek and 30% central asian/turkic on average

they're mutts

that and also, the land that is now known as turkey today or Anatolia in ancient times was actually a greek land before the turkic tribes from the Altai mountains invaded.

so essentially turks are like 70% greek and 30% central asian/turkic on average

they're mutts
I don’t know what Anatolians were supposed to be. But, yes, I know Turks are originally East Asian and they migrated westward and basically mixed with the Anatolians. Anatolian Turks either look Indo-European or Turkic.

GEEE I WONDER WHAT SHE IS DOING WHEN SHE DOESN'T REPLY FOR SO MANY HOURS
SURELY SHE IS DOING SOMETHING IMPORTANT AND TOTALLY NOT GIVING EXCUSES :feelsokman:

GEEE I WONDER WHAT SHE IS DOING WHEN SHE DOESN'T REPLY FOR SO MANY HOURS
SURELY SHE IS DOING SOMETHING IMPORTANT AND TOTALLY NOT GIVING EXCUSES :feelsokman:
The thing is, she replies in like 2 minutes when she wants.

• +1
Reactions: LVZZO
The thing is, she replies in like 2 minutes when she wants.
People have more things to do, tbh if she is good irl it's fine
Every girl obviously texts other friends and other guys too, but from texting alone it doesn't mean much
Also don't hope for much if you just text and are not seeing each other
And if she starts to push away don't act needy

• +1
Reactions: zerotohero

All women are bipolar and schitzo so your in luck 4 billion schitzo bipoloids all around you on this blue rock

• +1
Bro, I’m cooked.

She finally responded that bitch.

She keeps sending me heart emojis, for fucks sake.

funny how it's literally always foids who act like this

• +1