Birdcel in gym

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Kraken
Working out in gym in riceland, there is are some jacked, tatted, roided, tanned ricemen here putting in work.

Then this JBW birdcel walked in, and starts messing around doing some random shit with his shit frame, and the ricemen changlites are laughing.

Then an elite noodle, gym maxxed, slimthicc, make up on, tiny shorts, tanned comes in, and ricemen start lurking on her.

She goes straight over to the birdcel, and gives him a kiss on cheek and he puts his hand on her ass.

Tell me JBW is real without telling me JBW is real...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Mewton, Deleted member 9670 and 10 others
my favorite thing when i lived in china was absolutely frame + height mogging these cocky little roided out chinks in the gym tbh. not everyone in china is short but the gym was 100% land of the chinklets

• So Sad
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Boldandbeautiful, Prettyboy and 1 other person
Images 14

True Recessed White Truecel. Is dating a Top Tier Bollywood Curry actress.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 9670, mulattomaxxer and 3 others
my favorite thing when i lived in china was absolutely frame + height mogging these cocky little roided out chinks in the gym tbh. not everyone in china is short but the gym was 100% land of the chinklets
Totally agree, but I am cool with them because a lot of them are pretty decent guys, and they work hard.

Plus they are never at all cocky with me, which kind of speaks to them being nice guys too.

And yeah I've never seen a riceman who wasn't a framelet...

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, LastHopeForNorman, Chadeep and 1 other person
View attachment 1251661
True Recessed White Truecel. Is dating a Top Tier Bollywood Curry actress.
Jesus ok this guy wasn't THAT bad, but this seems insane cos Bollywood actresses are normally quite superficial, and it's generally Chad/Chaddam/ Chadpreet only, birdcels would get Hella stares in Delhi or Bombay...

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
Dude is even doing all these awkward shit in gym, like he's Mr bean or some bumbling Colin Firth character...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
Jesus ok this guy wasn't THAT bad, but this seems insane cos Bollywood actresses are normally quite superficial, and it's generally Chad/Chaddam/ Chadpreet only, birdcels would get Hella stares in Delhi or Bombay...
he actually looks like a bird
He is a Gold Medalist Badminton Player from Denmark Matthias Boe.

• +1
Reactions: GripMaxxing
He is a Gold Medalist Badminton Player from Denmark Matthias Boe.
Danes are moggers, how did that happen?? He legit looks like one of those birdcel morphs autists make here

How much do this trips to all the cheap east asian countries cost? (not Japan and South Korea).
Probably much cheaper and greater experience than doing whores in the west, we should start an incel travel agency.

Tales from mom's basement

How much do this trips to all the cheap east asian countries cost? (not Japan and South Korea).
Probably much cheaper and greater experience than doing whores in the west, we should start an incel travel agency.
Idk about flights where u are, but hotel in Manila or Saigon is like £50 a night for a decent one, drinks, food will be £20 a day, and a decent whore will be £60-90.

Can be done much cheaper but I don't see the point lol

How do you approach in China? Having seen your photos, I assume you just sat at a bar until a foid grabbed your hand and dragged you into the toilets.

But where was the best place to meet them and best way to act? I'm gonna go in a few months, and plan to ruin ricecels sexual gratifications by stretching with this 7 inches:feelswah::feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Pm me your photo bhai

• Woah
Reactions: GripMaxxing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back