Birdcelmaxx before bimax is ideal

pizza

pizza

Pardo manlet deformado
dental decompensation putting the upper arch forward and the lower arch back is ideal, if you put the upper arch back you will have a flat midface which will ruin your face, I need to have a serious conversation with my ortho

• Hmm...
Reactions: never_lucky
1DC7CCA6 E152 4EEB AD68 87DBF2E27970

@Chintuck22 toughts?

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
not really your midface would be flat anyway if you get a big lefort I movement

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Cain
Cope,im sorry
A perfect maxilla dont turn more recessed just cuz you advance you recessed upper jaw,but if you get retractive orthodontics your maxilla turn more recessed what is bad

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
A perfect maxilla dont turn more recessed just cuz you advance you recessed upper jaw,but if you get retractive orthodontics your maxilla turn more recessed what is bad
think about it logically, everything above the arch will remain in the back after surgery

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Cain and JosephGarrot123
think about it logically, everything above the arch will remain in the back after surgery
forming a triangle, it's like a toboggan, diagonal, but when the midface is flat it's weird

forming a triangle, it's like a toboggan, diagonal, but when the midface is flat it's weird
yes, but must not exceed a certain degree. this really depends on mm. If you move the upper arch too much, it has side effect on soft tissue

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Cain, JosephGarrot123 and 1 other person
yes, but must not exceed a certain degree. this really depends on mm. If you move the upper arch too much, it has side effect on soft tissue
Aka maxillary protusion

dental decompensation putting the upper arch forward and the lower arch back is ideal, if you put the upper arch back you will have a flat midface which will ruin your face, I need to have a serious conversation with my ortho
huh? explain again

Just goes to a popular jaw surgeon that cares about aesthetics, tell him your aesthetics needs, and let him does the works.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13945
Just goes to a popular jaw surgeon that cares about aesthetics, tell him your aesthetics needs, and let him does the works.
that's literally what i did but they are jews brah we are looksmaxxers we understand more about aesthetics than they