Bitch ass niggas wanna hate

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
It’s aight bro I’m fuckn Ontop after coming back. I’m a forum villain that legit cannot be stopped. All people wanna do is get angry because they are burning in my light

if that’s how people wanna act I’m not gonna get angry or sad. I might as well laugh at niggas tryna grab onto my coattails

Too many robots and NPC’s here. I BREAK the mold. I go against the grain. I do what I wanna do because I’m a champion

giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5258, Deleted member 5632 and 4 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, john2, Deleted member 5632 and 9 others
These threads u make after are the reason ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Saltner and Deleted member 2227
It’s aight bro I’m fuckn Ontop after coming back. I’m a forum villain that legit cannot be stopped. All people wanna do is get angry because they are burning in my light

if that’s how people wanna act I’m not gonna get angry or sad. I might as well laugh at niggas tryna grab onto my coattails

Too many robots and NPC’s here. I BREAK the mold. I go against the grain. I do what I wanna do because I’m a champion

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Saltner and Pillarman

No gif no care
These threads u make after are the reason ngl
They hated me before, they’ll hate me after. I’m a king so they hate. They burn in my light

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5187 and Saltner
No gif no care

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Saltner and Blackout.xl
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Saltner and Blackout.xl
JPEG 20200412 080609
vaping to this thread rn pretty good flavor.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Saltner
Has anybody here even hated on you? You're like one of those guys nobody here has bad word of

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227, Saltner and 2 others
man is it really u posting or ur caffenine and whatever u take?

• +1
Has anybody here even hated on you? You're like one of those guys nobody here has bad word of
Son have u seen what has happened recently? Most people here hate me now legitimately and want me gone. My reputation is ruined but I’m just a villain now

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Saltner, lookismfugee and 1 other person
Where’d you get a vape? I need one
Nigga just buy one it's easy, get 3 or 6mg nicotine and tropical flavors since they're much much better

Alternatively you could go salt nic path but only if you're a nic addict

I have a box mod

• +1
man is it really u posting or ur caffenine and whatever u take?
this is me right now. I’m not on caffeine. Niggas wanna hate so I’m giving them fuel to hate. They’re pathetic drones anyway, they need somebody to hate. If they don’t hate somebody, they don’t have motivation
Nigga just buy one it's easy, get 3 or 6mg nicotine and tropical flavors since they're much much better

Alternatively you could go salt nic path but only if you're a nic addict

I have a box mod
In my country it’s 19+
Indeed. I’m a villainous person now

Last edited:
  • +1
:feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Saltner and OOGABOOGA
bitch ass nigga

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Blackout.xl and Saltner
I'm sorry brother but dn rd this time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Blackout.xl, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person

giphy.gif
Damn,miring quality and effort of your threads

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Blackout.xl and Saltner
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Blackout.xl