Bitch I fucked last year got engaged with a dude she's been seeing for 4 years

D

Deleted member 24278

Kraken
I knew she had a man back then, she told me "I just want new dick" lol jfl at women

And now she got engaged to the dude. I just can't fucking believe this, he has to know she has cheated, if I wanted to I could ruin that marriage with just a few screenshots but I'm nice enough

@Manletmachine it's so over man

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane, Gengar, Skywalker and 11 others
Why do You expose yourself getting cucked?😅

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, ascension, Rimaxtis and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Dietsnasta, Skywalker, Arcturus and 2 others
Can you expose her anonymously or nah?

Should've finished the job and have him raise your kid

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Arcturus, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 28541 and 2 others
MonkeyDLuffy2003

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
I knew she had a man back then, she told me "I just want new dick" lol jfl at women

And now she got engaged to the dude. I just can't fucking believe this, he has to know she has cheated, if I wanted to I could ruin that marriage with just a few screenshots but I'm nice enough

@Manletmachine it's so over man
You should make an anonymous social media account and try to save him from being eternally cucked

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AutisticGymcel, Deleted member 28541, LiterallyNightwing and 5 others
I have to know the races of everybody involved to pass judgement

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dietsnasta, ascension and Toth's thot
do you keep track of bitches that u fucked last year? tf

do you keep track of bitches that u fucked last year? tf
I follow her on insta, she now posts a lot of shit about her marriage

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Deleted member 17735
You should make an anonymous social media account and try to save him from being eternally cucked
Tell him, it’s the right thing to do

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Sub0, horizontallytall and 4 others
monkeyDcuckky

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Dietsnasta and Deleted member 24278
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger, ascension and Deleted member 24278
nah, imagine her devestation, she thinks she fooled him and then you end up eviscerating her
Idk I'd feel bad.

I'm going through a goodmaxxing arc right now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, Mewton and Deleted member 17735
Idk I'd feel bad.

feel bad for who? the bitch, fuck her. You're saving the guy from being completely fucked over, he will thank you

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ascension, Sub0, horizontallytall and 3 others
feel bad for who? the bitch, fuck her. You're saving the guy from being completely fucked over, he will thank you
Dude may kill himself, her, or both bro, crimes of passion are super fucking common

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24278, Mewton and Deleted member 17735
Idk I'd feel bad.

Why would you feel bad? You should feel bad for keeping quiet right now and letting the husband get cucked (unless this is a larp).

Chances are if he’s mentally stable he would thank you since he dodged a bullet.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Lethbridge and Deleted member 24278
Sounds like a job for @whiteissuperior

• JFL
Reactions: whiteissuperior, Sub0, Chadlet666 and 1 other person
Its your moral duty to snitch on her before kids are spawned

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bushman, Deleted member 28541, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
reddit would be foaming at the mouth reading this shit

• +1
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bushman, Deleted member 28541, Sub0 and 1 other person
He will get divorced raped. You would be better off telling him.
Its your moral duty to snitch on her before kids are spawned
Why would you feel bad? You should feel bad for keeping quiet right now and letting the husband get cucked (unless this is a larp).

Chances are if he’s mentally stable he would thank you since he dodged a bullet.
nah, imagine her devestation, she thinks she fooled him and then you end up eviscerating her
Can you expose her anonymously or nah?
Should've finished the job and have him raise your kid
Honestly I think he knows she cheated and forgave, she used to post a bunch of of those anonymous questions from dudes on her Instagram stories and some were talking about having had experiences with her jfl

She even announced once that she was on tinder wtf. I think they have had a lot of rough patches aka temporary break ups and he has forgiven her cheating for some reason

• +1
Reactions: ascension, aesthetic beauty and Squirtoutmabooty
Honestly I think he knows she cheated and forgave, she used to post a bunch of of those anonymous questions from dudes on her Instagram stories and some were talking about having had experiences with her jfl

She even announced once that she was on tinder wtf. I think they have had a lot of rough patches aka temporary break ups and he has forgiven her cheating for some reason
Just leave it then

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Deleted member 24278

It's inevitable she'll cheat again and again, I really hope there's no kid involved because that kid will be fucked up beyond belief. Poor guy but if he's fucking retarded.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Squirtoutmabooty, Deleted member 30432 and 1 other person
SEND IT SEND IT SEND IT

• So Sad
I still think you should say something just so in 5 years some little boy doesn't have his life ruined by his whore mom

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pikabro, Bushman, Sub0 and 3 others
I still think you should say something just so in 5 years some little boy doesn't have his life ruined by his whore mom
Nah, I think they were maybe on a rough patch or some shit, no doubt he's an idiot tho

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
i will never have sex....

sure buddy just like they predicted i would have it in 2017
You were 21 that year weren't you, that would've been a good time to lose it but life ain't fair I guess buddy boyo

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
That's the opposite of nice not telling the guy

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432 and Deleted member 24278
  • So Sad
do it

she deserve it

• So Sad
@MEMPSK it's over tbh, she probably did this with a dozen of other dudes, it won't change a think, he knows he got cucked and he probably forgave her cause they're old so they wanna settle down (she's 29 now and I guess he's older) so fuck it. It's over for modern society anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735