Bitch I fucked last year got engaged with a dude she's been seeing for 4 years

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and Deleted member 21735
Honestly I think he knows she cheated and forgave, she used to post a bunch of of those anonymous questions from dudes on her Instagram stories and some were talking about having had experiences with her jfl

She even announced once that she was on tinder wtf. I think they have had a lot of rough patches aka temporary break ups and he has forgiven her cheating for some reason
It’s sad. It could definitely be desperation or she’s his oneitis who he can’t let go of. I don’t think this will have a happy ending but if he chooses to stay it’s on his head at the end of the day.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
I knew she had a man back then, she told me "I just want new dick" lol jfl at women

And now she got engaged to the dude. I just can't fucking believe this, he has to know she has cheated, if I wanted to I could ruin that marriage with just a few screenshots but I'm nice enough

@Manletmachine it's so over man
ruin it now before he finds out later cus she will do it again

how old is she

You know why women get away easily with cheating? It's coz of men like you

Sounds like a job for @whiteissuperior
Mike Myers Evil Laugh GIF

You should expose the whore

I knew she had a man back then, she told me "I just want new dick" lol jfl at women

And now she got engaged to the dude. I just can't fucking believe this, he has to know she has cheated, if I wanted to I could ruin that marriage with just a few screenshots but I'm nice enough

No doubt you were probably not the only lucky fella in this.

Jeez. Well at least you’re a slayer. Mogs me to death.

By the way.. do you mog the guy?

Getting married in general is cucked now.
It's traditional based on traditional values, which modern women don't have at all.

• +1
Reactions: Tobias Fünke and Pikabro
Getting married in general is cucked now.
It's traditional based on traditional values, which modern women don't have at all.
Unless you can land a 'chaste' woman (fornicated in LTRs only) yeah

Fuck it don't be a pussy. These hypergamous foids run around whoring around no consequences.