Bitch sexually harassing me

vampmaxxer

vampmaxxer

Silver
This russian foid from my school is mtb with big ass. Shes kind if attractive but she has an acne failo so wtv. My friends tell me that she used to like me. This is how she showed that she liked me
>Daps me up in class after coming back from the bathroom
>”I fingered my pussy with that hand in the bathroom”
BITCH WTF IM TRYING TO LEARN MY BIO STFU WHORE. And then next day in bio class again she is trying to sit on my stool in class for some reason and then randomly says out omg u touched my ass bcs my hand grazed her ass while she was trying to basically sit on me. Then a month later she unfollows me on insta and i havent talked to her since. This was last year btw. Foids are a special breed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, framemoggerr, metagross and 10 others
This russian foid from my school is mtb with big ass. Shes kind if attractive but she has an acne failo so wtv. My friends tell me that she used to like me. This is how she showed that she liked me
BITCH WTF IM TRYING TO LEARN MY BIO STFU WHORE. And then next day in bio class again she is trying to sit on my stool in class for some reason and then randomly says out omg u touched my ass bcs my hand grazed her ass while she was trying to basically sit on me. Then a month later she unfollows me on insta and i havent talked to her since. This was last year btw. Foids are a special breed
she is trying to sit on my stool

Stopped reading here

• JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404, N1666, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person
Dick her down and destroy her ego

• +1
Reactions: metagross, WeiWei, Nick.Harte and 2 others
Should of clapped them cheeks

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FacialStructure404, watah, WeiWei and 4 others
Why didn't you try anything? Was she ugly?

• +1
Reactions: metagross
how do you even get raped as a man a 3 year old male could kill a roastie with his bare hands

• +1
Reactions: vampmaxxer
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, WeiWei, enchanted_elixir and 3 others
how do you even get raped as a man a 3 year old male could kill a roastie with his bare hands
If i did smth it would draw the attention of everyone and would be embarrassing. I said i was in class but yea i shoule have done smth tbh, got embarrassed at the end either way as she accused me of touching her ass

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Like i said mtb

she seemed like a whore what if the bitch gave me std. She could be acting like that with all the guys and collecting stis like pokemons
Fuck her Cloyster

• Hmm...
Women usually mega-autistic in showing interest, and initiation, from my personal experience.
Particularly when they really want you, but you're hard to reach (ex. you sit far away from her in class).

When you're easy to reach (ex. you're standing next to her in line, waiting for the professor) it's much less awkward (again, from my experience)

One woman decided to move from her original spot in class, all the way to the spot next to me. She sat there for the rest of the semester. I thought she moved because she couldn't see the board that well, but the IOIs proved me wrong.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: watah and vampmaxxer
At least she was down to f**k.

• +1
Reactions: vampmaxxer and Nick.Harte
Women usually mega-autistic in showing interest, and initiation, from my personal experience.
Particularly when they really want you, but you're hard to reach (ex. you sit far away from her in class).

When you're easy to reach (ex. you're standing next to her in line, waiting for the professor, it's much less awkward (again, from my experience)

One woman decided to move from her original spot in class, all the way to the spot next to me. She sat there for the rest of the semester. I thought she moved because she couldn't see the board that well, but the IOIs proved me wrong.
bragging muh
Thank you for contributing to the forum, read all your guides, bhai:feelsgood:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vampmaxxer and enchanted_elixir
Your gonna miss her for the rest of your life

• +1
  • JFL
At least she was down to f**k.
she was a filthy rapist. I was out and high one time and she tried dragging me by the arm to go with her and she was saying "lets hangout", weird thing was that the one time it was arranged that we were in the same friend group and were going to go out she didnt want to because she "wasnt bothered". So confusing bro

• Woah
she was a filthy rapist. I was out and high one time and she tried dragging me by the arm to go with her and she was saying "lets hangout", weird thing was that the one time it was arranged that we were in the same friend group and were going to go out she didnt want to because she "wasnt bothered". So confusing bro
She tried to rape you?

Like i said mtb

she seemed like a whore what if the bitch gave me std. She could be acting like that with all the guys and collecting stis like pokemons
Retard. STDs are ALWAYS welcome if not HIV

• JFL
She tried to rape you?
thats what i was told by my friends who were with me there. They told me after that she was trying to drag me to some park with her and she was "touching me a lot", i dont think she would have acc raped me i hope

• Woah
theres always an ee girl whos giga slutty in school

Needs to be studied

• +1
Not fucking because of acne jfl if it's true then you are fucking retarded
i didnt say i didnt wanna fuck her bcs she had acne, she was js weird overall.

• +1
Reactions: Rea
thats what i was told by my friends who were with me there. They told me after that she was trying to drag me to some park with her and she was "touching me a lot", i dont think she would have acc raped me i hope
Damn. Do you think she's normal?

• Hmm...

When you're easy to reach (ex. you're standing next to her in line, waiting for the professor) it's much less awkward (again, from my experience)

Nigga why didn’t u take advantage of it then

should have fucked her viciously like a rabid caveman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vampmaxxer and slavicpsycho
Nigga why didn’t u take advantage of it then
I somewhat did. I started talking to her and I even gave her the class ID of the class I'm taking this fall (idiot of me)
I just couldn't see myself accidentally slipping into another situationship out of pity for her they're annoying.

• +1
Reactions: vampmaxxer and watah
I somewhat did. I started talking to her and I even gave her the class ID of the class I'm taking this fall (idiot of me)
I just couldn't see myself accidentally slipping into another situationship out of pity for her they're annoying.
U should get some Fwbs they’ll spice up ur life