bitches LOVE muscle

ripcordgod1

ripcordgod1

Sphinx
everytime a chick is always staring at my arms literally everytime

i cross my arms sometimes in front of a girl get the veins and striations popping and they look at my arms in awe

sometimes i can see chicks also staring at the v taper in my back

I've seen htns and chads get rejected for being lanklets and chicks always making fun of skinny guys

get muscle or its over

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Kmscurry, p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 17244 and 6 others
Yes if u have moderated muscle they dont lobe bodybuilders

everytime a chick is always staring at my arms literally everytime

i cross my arms sometimes in front of a girl get the veins and striations popping and they look at my arms in awe

sometimes i can see chicks also staring at the v taper in my back

I've seen htns and chads get rejected for being lanklets and chicks always making fun of skinny guys

get muscle or its over
Bro other day you said that Katya bitch says you look too much big and scary and she doesn't like your muscles

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
Bro other day you said that Katya bitch says you look too much big and scary and she doesn't like your muscles
it was a shit test or joke i took too seriously cuz I'm autistic shes literally obsessed with me

we met up and she kept touching my arms when we were together and tapping my shoulders

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and 5.5psl
being jacked is live water

Where are the pics

it was a shit test or joke i took too seriously cuz I'm autistic shes literally obsessed with me

we met up and she kept touching my arms when we were together and tapping my shoulders
Exactly I’ve had similar with women, “I don’t date gym guys” “I don’t like muscle”

But I still ended up fucking them 🤷‍♂️ It’s obvious shit tests unless you are actually way too big. I’ve had girls ask me to stop going to the gym tok etc, it’s there way of lowering your SMV so they have power in the relationship imo. Redpill is based on female nature and their way of thinking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, Eren, Yerico7 and 5 others
Ideal Physique:

vlcsnap-2012-09-23-15h18m54s168-jpg.347454

• +1
Reactions: hattrick and Deleted member 20631
They like muscle, but don’t like you going to the gym. Also, there’s no point if you have a subhuman face/height.

• +1
Reactions: Eren, hattrick, Yerico7 and 2 others
They like muscle, but don’t like you going to the gym. Also, there’s no point if you have a subhuman face/height.
Women hypocrisy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901