bitches thought I ws a brown chase alantic boy till I took off my mask

No posts on threat is "brootal"
 
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: price. and dhusc
would have gotten a few slurs the moment I posted a few months ago

forums dying
Met some greys, that are know a lot about pharma and talking with them daily rn.
Love forum for good threats and some good really high iq users
 
  • +1
Reactions: price. and dhusc
Met some greys, that are know a lot about pharma and talking with them daily rn.
Love forum for good threats and some good really high iq users
idrc anymore I learned everything on here I'm js here to shitpost till college starts
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pharmaci3t and price.

Similar threads

hitmancrewzz
Replies
4
Views
63
ICXCLuvr
ICXCLuvr
bnugly
Replies
2
Views
21
bnugly
bnugly
Mai Sakurajima.
Replies
3
Views
21
Scars
Scars
Sixatheconqueror
Replies
6
Views
73
Sixatheconqueror
Sixatheconqueror
the zodiac
Replies
1
Views
21
Wasted time
Wasted time

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top