Bitcoin crashes AGAIN: Cryptocurrency plunges to below $20,200 in new sell-off as digital trading companies slash thousands of jobs

Buy now, it will recover later, and you will thank me!
yjf6hipw41261.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Prince88
I bought the dip, 100k EOY

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Prince88 and Gonthar
good, crypto and NFTs are complete nonsense, love watching all the hodlers lose their shit. fucking morons

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16058, Deleted member 1332 and Deleted member 14905
Download

Bogdanoff"s dumping from heaven

bought za dip

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16058, Deleted member 17872 and Ethniframementalcel
Bitcoin's over. Musk is behind this crash. As oil prices advance, his resources pursue. He and his circle secretly purchased a shitload of Bitcoins over a year ago with the intention of selling it at once thus causing a sudden plunge. And just recently, privately, he has purchased a new shitload from Bitcoin investors at 21-23k per unit. And within the next week or perhaps several, he'll wait till it hits a target low, maybe 19k, then he'll sell it all as his circle will too. Thus bringing that bitch down to under 10k.

but how ppl can't define it?? it's an asset?? but for what use?? gold at least is tangible and can be used. bitcoin could be potentially produced to infinity if the programmer wanted to, same for the other "coins" (it's a currency?? but why should i trade my pretty stable currency for an highly fluctuating one?? it's like playing at the lottery).

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, Deleted member 17872 and BigJimsWornOutTires
but how ppl can't define it?? it's an asset?? but for what use?? gold at least is tangible and can be used. bitcoin could be potentially produced to infinity if the programmer wanted to, same for the other "coins" (it's a currency?? but why should i trade my pretty stable currency for an highly fluctuating one?? it's like playing at the lottery).
I don't know, but the memes are funny...
81271941.jpg
136179580_401383740932646_5704358258914993597_n-4749954160.jpg
52xbdc.jpg

Just wait until the winter. You haven't seen anything yet.

They won't stop until they take over

WITH NO ESCAPEES

• +1
Reactions: Prince88
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar and BigJimsWornOutTires
good, crypto and NFTs are complete nonsense, love watching all the hodlers lose their shit. fucking morons
You are a retard you don't know shit come back to the discussion when you actually study economics and actually know how crypto works

• JFL
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
You are a retard you don't know shit come back to the discussion when you actually study economics and actually know how crypto works

Thing is Bitcoin is genuinely a scam, it's the Trojan horse of the great financial reset at all of our doorsteps

Bitcoin is fully traceable and is just like any other store of value - the value is determined by the collective consciousness agreement that X investment is indeed the "safe" store of value

Money is just a storage of energy, nothing more. We use that storage of energy to transfer to others for experiences in this physical realm

BTC will go to 150-200k but in the end it will go to 0 as it's a CIA ponzi scam coin to wipe out the "free thinkers" who aren't quite intelligent enough to truly figure out what money even is. When will this happen? when the entire world has been onboarded to digital currencies.

There will only be a few ways to "cloak" your money so to speak

BTC is not one of them

Saying "wdym bitcoin is fully traceable? do you even understand crypto and the blockchain?" just proves that whoever believes that hasn't done enough research

check back in 2025.

• +1
Reactions: Solidcoin
Over

Last edited:
Especially when so many of them are arrogant af because they made a couple hundred dollars based on what is essentially glorified gambling

bitcoin was a great buy when it was under $1 because it was another edgelording tool that made you feel superior to normies

people were conducting transactions on the dark web with a currency they had invented

funny thing is, drug dealers on the dark web probably ended up with the biggest piles of btc, and not even by choice. many of them probably saw their btc holdings swell to hundreds of millions of dollars, all because they sold a few thousands worth of btc. i wonder where they are now

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back