BITCOIN GOING OVER 200K BEFORE CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!

RICO

RICO

Equinox
Always do your homework.

This shit happens literally every 4 years its not like you had too little time to learn

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: one job away, noodlelover, sergeant blackpill and 7 others
Im thinking bears are fucked.

• +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch and UltimateMan
I always believe in Elliot wave theory and fibonacci… but you’re literally the 5 person to say 200k late 21 or early 22. Maybe just maybe you are right. If so I’m going to be bery bery happy!,,!”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7224, Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 5786 and 2 others
200k might be exaggerating a bit but indeed bitcoin's cycle is 4 years. And at the end of any cycle (not just bitcoin), volatility gets extremely high so its def possible to see higher than 100k in december. But that would most likely be the top

Yeh bitcoin is about to hit like 100k+ unless it just taps the ATH and plummets. Im going alts atm

I always believe in Elliot wave theory and fibonacci… but you’re literally the 5 person to say 200k late 21 or early 22. Maybe just maybe you are right. If so I’m going to be bery bery happy!,,!”
These are literally meme lines price is random these are confirmed by studies already

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 7098 and 4 others
These are literally meme lines price is random these are confirmed by studies already
Whatever makes me cope I guess. Tbf it hasn’t been wrong, the only time was COVID crash.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Whatever makes me cope I guess. Tbf it hasn’t been wrong, the only time was COVID crash.
it has been 100% you guys just cope w it saying muh its false breakout jfl

if you created a randomly generated chart it would show support and resistence lines probably

not so smart people would say that it even works there lol

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 6423, cvzvvc and 2 others
it has been 100% you guys just cope w it saying muh its false breakout jfl

if you created a randomly generated chart it would show support and resistence lines probably

not so smart people would say that it even works there lol
You don’t believe in resistance lines? Head and shoulder? Reverse head and shoulders?

• +1
You don’t believe in resistance lines? Head and shoulder? Reverse head and shoulders?
There is a difference

people who use it believe in it , but people like me know that they wont work they failed on every study ive seen and they dont make any sense just by logic either

using past data to forecast future price is bull shit, price is random.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
Thats what they want you to think :)

There is a difference

people who use it believe in it , but people like me know that they wont work they failed on every study ive seen and they dont make any sense just by logic either

using past data to forecast future price is bull shit, price is random.
I don’t think you understand what I’m talking about tbh, but that’s ok I’m not here to argue I’m just going to watch my movie now!,,! Good night :Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6423, Celexawer, Deleted member 6128 and 4 others
@PingPong @subhuman incel thoughts on bitcoin ?

• +1
Thats what they want you to think :)
Thats literally what u learn if you pass any kinds of not grade 1st maths

do any kind of back testing w chart patterns you will find out

• JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel
I don’t think you understand what I’m talking about tbh, but that’s ok I’m not here to argue I’m just going to watch my movie now!,,! Good night :Comfy:
98% of wall street uses quant algos and quant trading

1/3 of medallion fund has a phd in either science,maths or physics

if you went into any hedge fund or trader group to apply to be a trader and you would show them these little fibonacci lines they would laugh their ass off.
1 Aqhi6pncm8kKQ3j6DUy4Fw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, cvzvvc, Deleted member 7098 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786

if you went into any hedge fund or trader group to apply to be a trader and you would show them these little fibonacci lines they would laugh their ass off.
View attachment 1354101
@PingPong said to not buy it, i belive him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323 and goat2x

View attachment 1354101
Ok. I’m just going to believe in my beliefs til the end of this market, if this is a bull market (which I 100% believe it is) then aren’t we all going to be better off? Just believe in what you believe in and come back to me with your earnings and you can laugh at me when I’m wrong :Comfy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 5786 and goat2x
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Ok. I’m just going to believe in my beliefs til the end of this market, if this is a bull market (which I 100% believe it is) then aren’t we all going to be better off? Just believe in what you believe in and come back to me with your earnings and you can laugh at me when I’m wrong :Comfy:
Im not trying to roast you in anyway lol im just telling you how it is itsnot hard to predict the movement of btc btw but if you believe these lines good.

• +1
Im not trying to roast you in anyway lol im just telling you how it is itsnot hard to predict the movement of btc btw but if you believe these lines good.
I didn’t get that feeling at all, I understand… you’re probably just sick of crypto fags. I get it.

• JFL
Thats literally what u learn if you pass any kinds of not grade 1st maths

do any kind of back testing w chart patterns you will find out
Not talking about mainstream bs. Dont follow the sheep
Chart patterns are a terrible way to forecast. Do people seriously believe that works?

Financial markets are not random. You can find out for yourself if you look elsewhere than mainstream TA bs.

Not talking about mainstream bs. Dont follow the sheep
Chart patterns are a terrible way to forecast. Do people seriously believe that works?

Financial markets are not random. You can find out for yourself if you look elsewhere than mainstream TA bs.
Understanding sheep mentality is the best way to trade as a non Quant trader by far

Also on the other comment look at how people on youtube make videos about wall street they make vids about that goblin jew running around on the floor , thats just not the reality at all the floors in wall street are empty
Only in the past they were contested.

• +1
Reactions: RICO
@Amnesia is a quant dev if i recall

Understanding sheep mentality is the best way to trade as a non Quant trader by far

Also on the other comment look at how people on youtube make videos about wall street they make vids about that goblin jew running around on the floor , thats just not the reality at all the floors in wall street are empty
Only in the past they were contested.
Yea market psychology done right is a pretty good indicator too.
But theres way more to it than that. Just dont follow what everyone else is doing.

• +1
Reactions: RICO
Sold my BTC for Shiba :feelsohh:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and RICO
Always do your homework.

View attachment 1352695

This shit happens literally every 4 years its not like you had too little time to learn
100k yes.
But 200k I estimate not.
We are getting lengthening cycles, where the bull cycles last longer but go up less steep and also less gains.
That's normal, when a marketplace becomes more established.

Still. Though.
I put all I can, into cryptos.
But I have most of it in shitcoins even, and not bitcoin.
I'm going full ape, to hopefully pick a shitcoin that is a winner.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Deleted member 6128
100k yes.
But 200k I estimate not.
We are getting lengthening cycles, where the bull cycles last longer but go up less steep and also less gains.
That's normal, when a marketplace becomes more established.

Still. Though.
I put all I can, into cryptos.
But I have most of it in shitcoins even, and not bitcoin.
I'm going full ape, to hopefully pick a shitcoin that is a winner.
which coins?

which coins?
Jewels/Jewel (defikingdoms)
Harmony
Etherium
Cardano
Monero
Injective protcal
Luna/Terra
Mana
Chainlink
Mirror protocol

Jewels/Jewel. defikingdoms. and the farming/liquidity pools. are beyond beleive. To good to be true.
Jewel is apeing my crypto value to the moon. But sadly most is still locked. If i goes unlocked without giga changes in value. I be rich by that time.
i jumped in around $1 jewel
Jewels

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: noodlelover, Marsiere214 and lasthope
I only invest in altcoins fuck BTC that shit has too high market cap, can't make any decent gains off it.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Deleted member 14323
Jewels/Jewel (defikingdoms)
Harmony
Etherium
Cardano
Monero
Injective protcal
Luna/Terra
Mana
Chainlink
Mirror protocol

Jewels/Jewel. defikingdoms. and the farming/liquidity pools. are beyond beleive. To good to be true.
Jewel is apeing my crypto value to the moon. But sadly most is still locked. If i goes unlocked without giga changes in value. I be rich by that time.
i jumped in around $1 jewel
View attachment 1357304
i dont have clue about that shit but need money to surgerymax:feelsuhh:

which coins should i buy and where?
and how much of each coin?

Always do your homework.

View attachment 1352695

Happens every 4 years. Exists since 8 years or so. Jfl at ppl thinking they figured shit out. „patterns“ lol why should a currency Orientate itself after patterns like Fibonacci jfl.

crypto is a gamble and will be fcked by politicians all over the world. Crypto is not controllable and thus will be either illegal or borderline unusable in the near future.

i dont have clue about that shit but need money to surgerymax:feelsuhh:

which coins should i buy and where?
and how much of each coin?
Bitcoin is a solid one. good gains, overall.
If one wanna go, ape. High risk, and thus high risk of loss but also gains. than certain shitcoins can be betted on. Whereas Bitcoin and most 100 coins have pretty solid foundation, and gains mpotential imo. It's limited gains to just starting out shitcoins. Shitcoins can give rediculous gains, but it's giga hard to pick a winner out of all the coins get get launched.

I'm personally betting mostly on shitcoin Jewel/Jewels.
Defikingdoms.
Check youtube, on hoe you can buy and so on it.

I bought about 1000 USD worth of Jewel last month.
Started farming it.
I now have locked: 4300 jewels. Sovalued now at 4300 x $3 (1 jewel has risen to $3) =$13000 locked.
Unlocked is now 550 jewel. So I can cash them out. 550 jewel x $3 = $1650.

So, I accidentally am maybe into a giga mogger shitcoin project.
Not suer what will happen though, when the locked stiff get slowly unlocked. and if it doesn't drop to much than. I hope not,
But I could now cash/take out muh $1000 USD input. And it has basically bcome than form now on a free bet.

DefiKingdoms, moon 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Jewels1

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
I only invest in altcoins fuck BTC that shit has too high market cap, can't make any decent gains off it.
bitcoin been mogger in gains, the past 10 days. beating 90+% or altcoins the last 10 days.
I guestimate Bitcoin will gain mogg altcoins, the comming 1 or 2 months. AFter that I hope altcoins will play catch up.
Sadly I am only 1200 orso euro into bitcoin atm. i dumped 1200 euro into bitcoin 2-3weeksage @42000 usd level. now at $55000 usd I made some decentlish gains.

I felat like last moth, Bitcoin was holding the resistance line of a bear trend well. So i felt pretty comfortable makeing a bet end last month. That bitcoin would/will continue it's bullrun.

Bitcoin is gonna reach 100K, I feel like. this or beginnig next year.

Last edited:
bitcoin been mogger in gains, the past 10 days. beating 90+% or altcoins the last 10 days.
I guestimate Bitcoin will gain mogg altcoins, the comming 1 or 2 months. AFter that I hope altcoins will play catch up.
Sadly I am only 1200 orso euro into bitcoin atm. i dumped 1200 euro into bitcoin 2-3weeksage @42000 usd level. now at $55000 usd I made some decentlish gains.

I felat like last moth, Bitcoin was holding the resistance line of a bear trend well. So i felt pretty comfortable makeing a bet end last month. That bitcoin would/will continue it's bullrun.

Bitcoin is gonna reach 100K, I feel like. this or beginnig next year.
100k is still just a 2x, that's nothing, polkadot made a 4x since the crash in may. and solana made like a 5x

100k is still just a 2x, that's nothing, polkadot made a 4x since the crash in may. and solana made like a 5x
yeah. some altcoins mogged the pasrt period.But most altcoins did worse the recent past period than Bitcoin. It's not easy, to pick the mogger altcoins or shitcoins.

these is a big difference between bitcoin doing 2x and others doing any kind of numbers

with bitcoin you can invest hundreds of thousands of dollars and make profits, who tf would risk that much w an alt coin

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
Bitcoin is a solid one. good gains, overall.
If one wanna go, ape. High risk, and thus high risk of loss but also gains. than certain shitcoins can be betted on. Whereas Bitcoin and most 100 coins have pretty solid foundation, and gains mpotential imo. It's limited gains to just starting out shitcoins. Shitcoins can give rediculous gains, but it's giga hard to pick a winner out of all the coins get get launched.

I'm personally betting mostly on shitcoin Jewel/Jewels.
Defikingdoms.
Check youtube, on hoe you can buy and so on it.

I bought about 1000 USD worth of Jewel last month.
Started farming it.
I now have locked: 4300 jewels. Sovalued now at 4300 x $3 (1 jewel has risen to $3) =$13000 locked.
Unlocked is now 550 jewel. So I can cash them out. 550 jewel x $3 = $1650.

So, I accidentally am maybe into a giga mogger shitcoin project.
Not suer what will happen though, when the locked stiff get slowly unlocked. and if it doesn't drop to much than. I hope not,
But I could now cash/take out muh $1000 USD input. And it has basically bcome than form now on a free bet.

DefiKingdoms, moon 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

View attachment 1357378
this one?

cause its only an 0.3$ right now, not 3$

how do you farm it?

these is a big difference between bitcoin doing 2x and others doing any kind of numbers

with bitcoin you can invest hundreds of thousands of dollars and make profits, who tf would risk that much w an alt coin
sure if you have a lot of money already then BTC is the best choice, but for us who don't our only chance is gambling on altcoins with less than 10 billion market cap

• +1
this one?

cause its only an 0.3$ right now, not 3$

how do you farm it?
nope.
i Referred to JEWEL/JEWELS from DefiKingdoms.

it's still in it'svery early, 'startup" phase. combines 'crypto" with game.

Here link to it.

Here the Whitepaper in simpleton terms

Last edited:
nope.
i Referred to JEWEL/JEWELS from DefiKingdoms.

it's still in it'svery early, 'startup" phase. combines 'crypto" with game.

Here link to it.

Here the Whitepaper in simpleton terms

thank you.

where can I buy it? I dont find anything

and how do you farm it?

thank you.

where can I buy it? I dont find anything
only able to buy it. on the Defikingdoms platform, at this moment.
Need to create an account there, than.
And than, in game at the marketplace. One can swap for example Harmony for their jewel token.

It's build in the Harmony platform. HRC-20 .
And not on the for example Ethereum platform, ERC-20.
So for first buying, using a different platform token for echange. The fees are quit high. imo. But within the HRC-20 platform; fees are low to exchange different tokensthat run on the hrc-20 platform

and how do you farm it?
in game, you can farm it in the "garden".

Or one can use the tool. https://vfat.tools/harmony/

only able to buy it. on the Defikingdoms platform, at this moment.
Need to create an account there, than.
And than, in game at the marketplace. One can swap for example Harmony for their jewel token.

It's build in the Harmony platform. HRC-20 .
And not on the for example Ethereum platform, ERC-20.
So for first buying, using a different platform token for echange. The fees are quit high. imo. But within the HRC-20 platform; fees are low to exchange different tokensthat run on the hrc-20 platform

in game, you can farm it in the "garden".

Or one can use the tool. https://vfat.tools/harmony/
thank you very much so far.

I bought/swapped harmony one on pancake swap but in my metamask it is part of my binance smart chain network now.

I cannot see any "harmony one" in the harmony mainnet in my metamask and therefore not log in the defikingdoms platform.

Do you know what to do? Did I buy the wrong "one"?

thank you very much so far.

I bought/swapped harmony one on pancake swap but in my metamask it is part of my binance smart chain network now.
yeah.
I cannot see any "harmony one" in the harmony mainnet in my metamask and therefore not log in the defikingdoms platform.
yeah, when the harmony one, is in the chain network
than it needs to be swapped to, to the harmony network
Do you know what to do? Did I buy the wrong "one"?
You did not buy the wrong one.
But one can own a certain crypto in a certain network. For example ethereum, or binance, or harmony, etc..

If btc breaks the ath soom then we are goong to 100k+ 100%. I was bearish af but it that ath around 64k may actually have been the first sell off lmao.

yeah.

yeah, when the harmony one, is in the chain network
than it needs to be swapped to, to the harmony network

You did not buy the wrong one.
But one can own a certain crypto in a certain network. For example ethereum, or binance, or harmony, etc..

is it possible to swap/bridge the ONE from the chain network to ONE in the harmony network within the same metamask?

because at the harmony one bridge I can only choose my metamask as either the sending or receiving wallet (depending on whether I selected the harmony or bsc network in the metamask).

for example if I select BSC network I could send my ONE, but when I want to receive them it says: "You have authorised with Metamask, but the selected network does not match Harmony: mainnet. Please and select an actual network for transfer ONE -> ETH with Metamask."

If btc breaks the ath soom then we are goong to 100k+ 100%. I was bearish af but it that ath around 64k may actually have been the first sell off lmao.
I don't understand people, that can still be bearish TODAY.

Past month September, there was a possible case, for a bear reversal having started in June. And the bounch in August being a deadcat bounce.
BUT, the drop in september was imo to weak, as when happens when a dad cat bounce happens. Plus Septmber held the 40K line very well. Which made me feel bullish in Septemeber again, and I jumped back in.

I feel, the continuation of bull market is FULL ON.
Check when zoom out a bit!
Grapdsfgjkh

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax