BITCOIN GOING OVER 200K BEFORE CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!

is it possible to swap/bridge the ONE from the chain network to ONE in the harmony network within the same metamask?
i don't think so.
I never managed to do that. at least.

because at the harmony one bridge I can only choose my metamask as either the sending or receiving wallet (depending on whether I selected the harmony or bsc network in the metamask).

for example if I select BSC network I could send my ONE, but when I want to receive them it says: "You have authorised with Metamask, but the selected network does not match Harmony: mainnet. Please and select an actual network for transfer ONE -> ETH with Metamask."
Yeah I had that problem, the first time also. when I tried. In the example video thay managed to swamp in 1 go. But I had to do it like this:
I figured out. that it works, also. when you FIRST do the sending. And AFTER THAT, the recieving action.
I would advise you, like I did also. to first do this as a try, with a small amount of money. like 50 USD orso. to make 100% sure, it works.

i don't think so.
I never managed to do that. at least.

Yeah I had that problem, the first time also. when I tried. In the example video thay managed to swamp in 1 go. But I had to do it like this:
I figured out. that it works, also. when you FIRST do the sending. And AFTER THAT, the recieving action.
I would advise you, like I did also. to first do this as a try, with a small amount of money. like 50 USD orso. to make 100% sure, it works.
sorry I still dont get it.

You say it is not possible to swap the ONE from bsc to harmony mainnet in the same metamask (via the horizon bridge).

So how did you manage to get the ONE in your harmony mainnet in the metamask at all?

because when you buy/swap ONE at pancakeswap it will go into the BSC network in my metamask.

how tf am I supposed to get it into the harmony mainnet if it does not work via the horizon bridge (because I cannot select the same metamask as sending and receiving)?

sorry I still dont get it.

You say it is not possible to swap the ONE from bsc to harmony mainnet in the same metamask (via the horizon bridge).
yes. it's possible to swap there.

This video shows it better, than the other video. Because this video shows, it's a 2 step action. and can't bridge in 1 click.

So how did you manage to get the ONE in your harmony mainnet in the metamask at all?
so first:
1. be connected to for example the mainnet where one has the ONE tokens
2. "send" the One tokens to the harmony net wallet address
3. after that translaction finsihed
4. connect to the harmony net wallet
5. one should get messages/thngs to approve the recieving of the ONE tokens there, and one has to confirm. After confirming it, the amunt (minus gas fees) should be in your Harmny net wallet than.

The bove video shows it
because when you buy/swap ONE at pancakeswap it will go into the BSC network in my metamask.
i never sed pancakeswap. but i just checked, and it seems pancake swa is automatically n the binance networkk. PancakeSwap is the leading decentralized exchange on Binance Smart Chain
how tf am I supposed to get it into the harmony mainnet if it does not work via the horizon bridge (because I cannot select the same metamask as sending and receiving)?
true. but you can get it there.
But you FIRST have to connect only to the network-wallet where you wanna send your tokens away from.
And after sending it away, and the sending having succeeded.
Than, AFTER THAT you need to connect to the network-wallet where you have send your tokens TO. and accept/confirm recieving it.

the first instuction video, from yesterday. kida sucked i see now. because it didn't show that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11134
yes. it's possible to swap there.

This video shows it better, than the other video. Because this video shows, it's a 2 step action. and can't bridge in 1 click.

so first:
1. be connected to for example the mainnet where one has the ONE tokens
2. "send" the One tokens to the harmony net wallet address
3. after that translaction finsihed
4. connect to the harmony net wallet
5. one should get messages/thngs to approve the recieving of the ONE tokens there, and one has to confirm. After confirming it, the amunt (minus gas fees) should be in your Harmny net wallet than.

The bove video shows it

i never sed pancakeswap. but i just checked, and it seems pancake swa is automatically n the binance networkk. PancakeSwap is the leading decentralized exchange on Binance Smart Chain

true. but you can get it there.
But you FIRST have to connect only to the network-wallet where you wanna send your tokens away from.
And after sending it away, and the sending having succeeded.
Than, AFTER THAT you need to connect to the network-wallet where you have send your tokens TO. and accept/confirm recieving it.

the first instuction video, from yesterday. kida sucked i see now. because it didn't show that

thanks man it worked this way :)

without you I think I would have gone crazy over this :ROFLMAO:

thanks man it worked this way :)

without you I think I would have gone crazy over this :ROFLMAO:
i actually went just like this. crazy frustrated and angry. Whne I tried it first time.

I had that EXACT same issue. Not understanding it. The instrcution videos often sucked basically.
Lets pray the frustartactions are worth it, with giga rediculous gains πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

• +1
i actually went just like this. crazy frustrated and angry. Whne I tried it first time.

I had that EXACT same issue. Not understanding it. The instrcution videos often sucked basically.
Lets pray the frustartactions are worth it, with giga rediculous gains πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
how did you manage to get that many jewels ingame?

Did you farm them all in the garden?

And did you also use the druid?

leave this nigga alone holy fuck, figure it out. How do you think he found this info?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman and Deleted member 14854
Because their APR %, were and still are at insane levels. like 4000% APR (anually). So like 10% interest per day, on input.
So, input for example 500 USD. So after 10 days, recieved 500 USD as "interest) (assuming the token valued stayed flat/equal

The thing is, most of the recieved Jewels as interest, is still locked. So can't cash out yet. In the whitepaper you can read. How and when they will slowly release the locked jewels. They will slowly realease the locked over time, to prevent assive price dumps from happening. And they give such high APR, because it's really the beginning of the beginning of a new "crypto" project; and thus difficult for them to attract liquidity. So it's basically a bet, on a "startup crypto". I personally think it looks like a promising startup. But it's a high risk bet, with startups. so also massive risk to lose most of ons input. So only input what one are willing to lose.

for exmple: of an APR. Of Harmony matched with Jewel.
Jewels12

basically
yeah.

After having te tokens. and don't wanna check in game. on the value and gains.

You can check it with this tool also.

Attachments

• jewels.JPG
    jewels.JPG
    30.1 KB · Views: 20

If you went in on 9 october. you should be looking at great gains now? That you could cash out. Defikingdoms been very sweet so far for me.
It was around $3 for 1 jewel. Now already @ $5,30 per jewel.

I have put in roughly 1700USD for staking. And it now at: $7.300 . that's insane shit.
Not to mention, I have locked in the pool $ 28000 "worth" at this moment. If it ever gets free, out in the future. Than this retarded ape, has wild bets ape speculated himslf on a 1700 usd input towards 35,000 USD. WTF, and I'm even to much of aoldcell to understand this game token shit.

Frustrated Customer Service GIF
Work Reaction GIF
Teyana Taylor Page GIF

If you went in on 9 october. you should be looking at great gains now? That you could cash out. Defikingdoms been very sweet so far for me.
It was around $3 for 1 jewel. Now already @ $5,30 per jewel.

I have put in roughly 1700USD for staking. And it now at: $7.300 . that's insane shit.
Not to mention, I have locked in the pool $ 28000 "worth" at this moment. If it ever gets free, out in the future. Than this retarded ape, has wild bets ape speculated himslf on a 1700 usd input towards 35,000 USD. WTF, and I'm even to much of aoldcell to understand this game token shit.

Frustrated Customer Service GIF
Work Reaction GIF
Teyana Taylor Page GIF
yes I had some nice gainz so far.

I put 200 € into it and farmed jewels worth 340$ as of now.

Of course the price also went up as you said.

Lets hope it stays stable.

Do you have a hero btw or plan on buying/renting one?

yes I had some nice gainz so far.

I put 200 € into it and farmed jewels worth 340$ as of now.

Of course the price also went up as you said.

Lets hope it stays stable.
They slowly start unlocking the locked ones starting around q1 or q2 of 2022. And It will probably take about 1 year to unlock fully. So like 8% gets unlocked per month. In theri aim to spread out the unlocking, and it not affecting the price to much. I hope that works out well. If that place becomes popular and wll managed, it shoudl be no problem. They have good momentum at this moment.
Do you have a hero btw or plan on buying/renting one?
Nope I have non. I was to late. to buy them. I didn't understand it anyways.
I don't get yet what they do. So i need to read up on that. Like what's the point?

Can you tell something about it?

They slowly start unlocking the locked ones starting around q1 or q2 of 2022. And It will probably take about 1 year to unlock fully. So like 8% gets unlocked per month. In theri aim to spread out the unlocking, and it not affecting the price to much. I hope that works out well. If that place becomes popular and wll managed, it shoudl be no problem. They have good momentum at this moment.

Nope I have non. I was to late. to buy them. I didn't understand it anyways.
I don't get yet what they do. So i need to read up on that. Like what's the point?

Can you tell something about it?
As far as I understood at some point in the near future it will be possible to rent or buy heros in the tavern for jewels. I heard stories of a GEN0 hero sold for 40k$ in jewels :rolleyes: the cheapest are about 500$ I heard.

These heroes you can use to do "quests" which will reward/result in faster unlocking of your jewels.

I am a bit afraid the the whales and early in the project people will all have some heroes and be able to unlock their jewels way before q1/q2 of 2022, sell all their jewels and make the jewel price drop significantly.

As far as I understood at some point in the near future it will be possible to rent or buy heros in the tavern for jewels. I heard stories of a GEN0 hero sold for 40k$ in jewels :rolleyes: the cheapest are about 500$ I heard.

These heroes you can use to do "quests" which will reward/result in faster unlocking of your jewels.

I am a bit afraid the the whales and early in the project people will all have some heroes and be able to unlock their jewels way before q1/q2 of 2022, sell all their jewels and make the jewel price drop significantly.
i see.
yeah, that fear can be legit. It's a risk factor. It's very important how moral the project-team is.

They appear overpriced tp me, them heros and so on.

do u still hold gme?
I sold it recently-ish.in September.
I sold it at 1round 180 USD levels.
Sad, that it didn't play our for the 3rd squeeze to happen. So, i sold. I bought on average at 130 usd. so I still made some money; but not the hoped moon.

I put in september 3000 usd orso into cryptos. So i used all muh GME sell, to buy crypto.I bought 1500 usd bitcoin. And round 700 usd ethereum. And like 800 or 1000 usd into shitcoins.
I have made good money the past 30+ days on this bet. This 3000USD. now worth like: 2200 USD bitcoin. 1000 usd etherium. and now like 4000 USD ranges.
So I made this late 30 + days. 3000-35000 USD into now: 7000-7500 usd orso :)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Administrator

Jewels defiKingdoms should have been very kind to you also now. the past 4+ weeks. if you staked.

Jewerklk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11134 and RICO
Jewels defiKingdoms should have been very kind to you also now. the past 4+ weeks. if you staked.

View attachment 1405277
It was and I am still in.

I lost track a bit of how much it is but from my 200 € investment I already farmed at least 700 $ worth of jewel (at current jewel price).
Even a bit more because I restaked the unlocked jewel I farmed 2 times.

So thank you for your help again! Do you still have all your jewels staked in the gardens?

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman

I lost track a bit of how much it is but from my 200 € investment I already farmed at least 700 $ worth of jewel (at current jewel price).
nice gains
Do you still have all your jewels staked in the gardens?
I sold 1/3 of muh staked jewels. I bought some other small shitcoins, which was not good move in hindsight. But I wanted to fiverse a bit.
I bought for it: biswap, altura, floki inu

I so hope this project, keeps running good.
when muh locked jewels get unlocked. and the token price remains decently equal.
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Love it

So thank you for your help again! Do you still have all your jewels staked in the gardens?
Don't forget to take some profits also.
Even during the current crashing. this crypto porject is still on FIRE

to add. for people of thinking of buying Bitcoin/crypto.

Some nice dipping has heppened. this sounds like a good time to buy some

BUY LE DIPPS

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ Hope the new bottom has been set @55.500 πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
And the bull-run continues from now on.
To save muh crazy call options betts from staying worth $0

DefiKingdoms = Still on fire!!

Defiiik

@RICO Brutal off with prediction, by the way.
No problem though, happens to the best.

• +1
Reactions: N1666, Introvertednarc, Jagged0 and 1 other person
@RICO Brutal off with prediction, by the way.
No problem though, happens to the best.
This is why it’s important to do your own research and not be trigger happy

This is why it’s important to do your own research and not be trigger happy
still though. having done own research, one can just as easily also be wrong/off.
I know, I have many times been wrong.

Jfl what utter cope

• JFL
Reactions: _____ and N1666
This didn’t age well :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13754, pouetpouet and Gaia262
Why is it always internet sleuths obsessing with bitcoin? Bitcoin has no intrinsic value and it's ridiculous to INVEST in a currency. A currency slowly devaluing is great as it encourages consumer spending. Pseuds love taking about bitcoin.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84, Deleted member 14978 and Gaia262
This thread is shit

It may reach 100k in 2023

• JFL
Reactions: rydofx and pouetpouet
JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
This thread is shit
Not all was shit in this Thread, My suggestion back in 8 october in post #36. Was actually gold, in 20/20 hindsight.
It is making me, and @Paqua richer since than.

It was at 1,50 USD orso back than. Now 13 USD. Not to mention, their giga high APR (interest rewards) in the staking pools. Most of it locked, but also a good amount unlocked

Defiking

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FinasterideAt17 and Chinacurry
still possible ngl

• JFL
Reactions: N1666 and eduardkoopman
Not all was shit in this Thread, My suggestion back in 8 october in post #36. Was actually gold, in 20/20 hindsight.

It was at 1,50 USD orso back than. Now 13 USD. Not to mention, their giga high APR (interest rewards) in the staking pools. Most of it locked, but also a good amount unlocked

View attachment 1452696
I never found this token on any plateform πŸ˜…
Sad
I missed the train

I never found this token on any plateform πŸ˜…
Yeah. It was giga early stage back than.
Plus these developers were and are focused on making something great. And not on getting listed and marketing, and stuff like that.

They are building something great.

Back than. You can only buy them through the harmony network.
They are the biggest defi, financing, place now on harmony network. Even though harmony has done nothing to promote them.

Now they are also good live soon on avalanche network. Because they want to be cross chain game, and cross chain defi financing.

And I see the avalanche network is going to actually make efforts to promote them.
Which gives me further gains potential imo.

I got 80k locked. If the price keeps being this 13 USD. Than in 2023, I should have 100+k free.
Sad
I missed the train
Imo. Some gains can still be made. Maybe wait for the avalanche launch. And just participate through Avalanche.
Should happen soon.
Stake there also. There interest rates are very great

Yeah. It was giga early stage back than.
Plus these developers were and are focused on making something great. And not on getting listed and marketing, and stuff like that.

They are building something great.

Back than. You can only buy them through the harmony network.
They are the biggest defi, financing, place now on harmony network. Even though harmony has done nothing to promote them.

Now they are also good live soon on avalanche network. Because they want to be cross chain game, and cross chain defi financing.

And I see the avalanche network is going to actually make efforts to promote them.
Which gives me further gains potential imo.

I got 80k locked. If the price keeps being this 13 USD. Than in 2023, I should have 100+k free.

Imo. Some gains can still be made. Maybe wait for the avalanche launch. And just participate through Avalanche.
Should happen soon.
Stake there also. There interest rates are very great
Is harmony Β« one Β» token the same ?

Is harmony Β« one Β» token the same ?
Yeah. Basically.
Harmony, is the name of the network.
It's token is called One.
On the Harmony network, doing transactions. The gas fees for them, are payed by using the One tokens.

The gas fees, for transactions, on Ethereum Blockchain network are very high.
The gas fees on the Harmony Blockchain network are very low.

Other Blockchain network have been developed over the past period. Because Ethereum network, has proven to be practically speaking unusable, especially for small amount transactions. Because of the rediculous high gas fees on transactions.

The Harmony network is decent. But not the best one out there.
The only reason, I am on it. Is because I had to, for to be able to join in with defikingdoms. Because they started on that Harmony network.

it's happening...

• JFL
Reactions: rydofx and eduardkoopman
it's happening...
I kinda called the bottoming (if it keeps playing out well), 3 days ago already.
So as a humble brag, I reply to this :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1452696
exactly, it was my only successful crypto project and good recommendation from this forum so far :ROFLMAO:

with all the other shitcoins and risky projects I lost money so far

• Love it
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Bitcoin down to 48k
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: one job away, eduardkoopman, Stevensmithgerard and 1 other person
Crypto is cringe. .. Biggest cope of the past 2 years in terms of building wealth.
Bitcoin is up 650% since 2 years ago.
Outperforming other asset classes by alot.

Pretty dumB comment, tbh

Crypto is cringe. Nobody honestly likes crypto, they just like the thought they can get rich off it. Same with NFTS. What a joke. Biggest cope of the past 2 years in terms of building wealth. The only time I use crypto is to buy my accutane off shitty Indian sites since they don’t take real money
why u posting your ugly face every post jfl :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11134 and pouetpouet
Always do your homework.

View attachment 1352695

This shit happens literally every 4 years its not like you had too little time to learn
btw thats why fractals dont work and retail get rekt trading, just makes 0 sense that u can predict future prices with previous prices

Bitcoin won't hit 200K for at least 5 years minimum.

• +1
Reactions: Timelessbrah
Crypto is cringe. Nobody honestly likes crypto, they just like the thought they can get rich off it. Same with NFTS. What a joke. Biggest cope of the past 2 years in terms of building wealth. The only time I use crypto is to buy my accutane off shitty Indian sites since they don’t take real money