Bitcoin halving

emeraldglass

emeraldglass

6'1" Gymmaxed Moroccan Stoic— MOD from Benelux
Staff
Less than 40,000 blocks to go until the Bitcoin issuance rate drops from 6.25 to 3.125 BTC per block.

• +1
Reactions: Shekel
The fact that almost no one talks about this speaks volumes about their knowledge of crypto here.
I agree.
I notice it also, with the low volume at the moment, in the Bitcoin (or crypto) sphere. The common retail person, hasn't enetered yet.
In the beginning of this year, people that still had positions, or kept following and interested. I think re-entered. Causing that push at the beginning of the year. Now, it's kinda flat, only people trading on margin/futures/options are moving the price a bit up and down.
But defenately retail people, not entered (yet).

Overall good accumulation times. I guess, and think.
Waiting is kinda brutals. But I guess I gotta stay patient. And watch out, I'm not going over-leverage due to the wait maxxing. And than getting wrecked on some wick.

• +1
Reactions: Sonny Black, Shekel and emeraldglass
I agree.
I notice it also, with the low volume at the moment, in the Bitcoin (or crypto) sphere. The common retail person, hasn't enetered yet.
In the beginning of this year, people that still had positions, or kept following and interested. I think re-entered. Causing that push at the beginning of the year. Now, it's kinda flat, only people trading on margin/futures/options are moving the price a bit up and down.
But defenately retail people, not entered (yet).

Overall good accumulation times. I guess, and think.
Waiting is kinda brutals. But I guess I gotta stay patient. And watch out, I'm not going over-leverage due to the wait maxxing. And than getting wrecked on some wick.
We'll need to wait for a fresh wave of people joining the crypto trend, and that will likely happen when the market loses its fear and sees a rise in prices. My prediction is that by the middle or late of 2024, we'll witness a significant increase in price.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Dxdgy and Shekel
We'll need to wait for a fresh wave of people joining the crypto trend, and that will likely happen when the market loses its fear and sees a rise in prices. My prediction is that by the middle or late of 2024, we'll witness a significant increase in price.
Could be true yeah.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
already got 1500 dollars worth in it. I wish i wasnt such a broke ass nigga.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman and emeraldglass
already got 1500 dollars worth in it. I wish i wasnt such a broke ass nigga.
Diversify your portfolio. Altcoins are just as important or maybe even more so.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Shekel
yea i plan on getting more into crypto, its very interesting to me. I don't feel like im making a mistake with BTC though, its basically the lazy option that works

• +1
yea i plan on getting more into crypto, its very interesting to me. I don't feel like im making a mistake with BTC though, its basically the lazy option that works
True, BTC is always the safest option.

• +1
True, BTC is always the safest option.
previous cycles. Bitcoin pumped first. and after that, alts followed.
If that would happen again. One can use Bitcoin gains in the future, to buy alts. You will likely not have bought alts at their bottom, but they may still have a nice pump up.

• +1
Reactions: Shekel and emeraldglass
previous cycles. Bitcoin pumped first. and after that, alts followed.
If that would happen again. One can use Bitcoin gains in the future, to buy alts. You will likely not have bought alts at their bottom, but they may still have a nice pump up.
Yeah, you got it! Bitcoin sets the pace for the whole crypto market. When it goes up, others follow, and when it drops, they do too. BTC is like the face of the crypto world. The first ever cryptocurrency, and its success or failure often shapes how people perceive the future of crypto as a whole.

• +1
I wish i wasnt such a broke ass nigga.
if you are good a trading.

• Woah
if you are good a trading.
seems very promising thanks

i was going to buy yesterday but bybit made me fill in some fucking questionnaire and wait 24 hours fuck fuck fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• +1
i was going to buy yesterday but bybit made me fill in some fucking questionnaire and wait 24 hours fuck fuck fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nederland is fucked up met crypto, verificatie is overal bijna verplicht. Alleen sommige shady websites zijn zonder.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22714
to the moon.....forever

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and emeraldglass
Less than 40,000 blocks to go until the Bitcoin issuance rate drops from 6.25 to 3.125 BTC per block.
It's gonna be interesting to see what happens in 2024. It's usually "buy the rumour, sell the news" in this market. like how they pumped ETH last year before the merge and than insta dumped the day the merge actually happens. I expect something like this to happen this time as well. everyone knows about the halving, it's just not close enough to use it to pump the market

In the last cycle the halving came at the same time as the march 2020 Covid crash. bitcoin fell from like 10k to close to 3k. But after that the FED lowed the interest rates to 0 so it meant free money for investors to invest/gamble on stocks and crypto. that's why it was so massive. everything began crashing as they began to raise the rates

Nowdays the crypto market follows the stock market which is influcenced by the FED rates. when they finally begin to lower them is when money will begin flowing again in the market and we'll see the beginning of the new cycle
The US elections will have an effect as well. the Republicans winning would be better for us because they are more accepting of crypto and talk about lowering the rates

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa