bitcoin is gonna hit 100k

Deleted member 14166

Deleted member 14166

Kraken
BTC IS GONNA HIT 1OOK CAUSE IF YOU SEE THE DOWNSWINGS AND UPSWINGS , THE UPSWING WILL ALWAYS DWARF THE PREVIOUS UPSWING WHICH IS INSANE MY PREDICTION FOR BITCOIN WILL BE 100K AND ETHEREUM 10K EARLY NEXT YEAR AROUND JAN-FEB {im gonna be loaded next year for ethereum}

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, buflek, Bakin donuts 🍩 and 3 others
Should I buy ?

Should I buy ?
i belive this bear market is gonna be the last entry for newcomers in the crypto space because everything is cheap , i would suggest to buy ethereum cause bitcoin has no applications built on it only a narrative of being first of it kind,IM holding so much of ethereum if it hits 10k im gonna make around 120k

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Deleted member 6128 and currylightskin
i belive this bear market is gonna be the last entry for newcomers in the crypto space because everything is cheap , i would suggest to buy ethereum cause bitcoin has no applications built on it only a narrative of being first of it kind,IM holding so much of ethereum if it hits 10k im gonna make around 120k
A huge risk . But I'll take it . All or nothing 💪

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
Do you ever see eth hitting 20-50k range?

• +1
Do you ever see eth hitting 20-50k range?
i think that ethereum will flip bitcoin in the near future anecdotal to what i said earlier abt Ethereum having tons of applications being built on and its getting a major game-changing update in the crypto space called proof of stake which will reduce pollution to 99% and non existent gas fees which will kill other crypto coins like Solana, on the other hane BTC has some applications but not as much as BTC and it runs on an outdated algorithm called incomplete turing algorithm as opposed to Ethereum complete turing algorithm .Ethereum is bascially that younger sibling whos better than you in everything in simpler terms so yes i see it hit around there

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Chadethnic101
wish I had more spare cash to throw in right now but gotta keep it for surgery

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Crypto is definitely the future but Ethereum kinds sucks. Eth2 is a mess and l2s are centralised pieces of shit that are complex and break all the time.

• JFL
Reactions: Prince88 and Deleted member 14166
yeah it is, these niggas be crying because it is sinking, a few months ago it was worth a shit ton less then it went to the moon and now its going to go down a little then explode again, that is whats gonna happen this time, next time and the next time after that. bitcoin is extremely safe.

• +1
EARLY NEXT YEAR AROUND JAN-FEB {im gonna be loaded next year for ethereum}
i estimate that is to soon.
I would more think like 2024 maybe.
i suspect, having to deal with a shit crypto market for another 1.5 year.

I hope not obviously. because I'm heavily invested atm.

• +1
U have 12 eth? That's pretty all in bhai!
I think 10k is possible by end 2023.

I have between 3 and 4 eth, not gonna buy any more now though I think, long term it's too replaceable

yjf6hipw41261.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17345 and Deleted member 16220