Bitcoin just hit $40,000. And it's still a ghost town in this sub-section (and everywhere online)

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Sub-Mod
So, good times are ahead of us.
When news start to spread, and normies come out to go buy again.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EzzrenBrahhh, Seth Walsh, emeraldglass and 8 others
Bought some at 18k but very little

Gonna buy some more today but I feel like it's gonna dip before hitting new ath

No reasoning btw just gut instinct

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, seethe, Abhorrence and 12 others
should i drop $500 on bitcoin right now?

• +1
Mogged 🤭

Attachments

• IMG_1278.jpeg
    IMG_1278.jpeg
    161.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: odux, hardestmfintheroom, thecel and 1 other person
Dropping it

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
Guys wait till it stabilizes. It might go down after this quick raise then buy

• Woah
we are back baby

not much to discuss other than keep holding

BUY BUY BUY

Holy shit it's growing back, GET RICH BOYOS

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and try2beme
b-but crypto is a scam jfl.

Bought some at 18k but very little
Based
Gonna buy some more today but I feel like it's gonna dip before hitting new ath
I got that feeling also. But i might be wrong
No reasoning btw just gut instinct
#metoo

should i drop $500 on bitcoin right now?
Would be based.
Or if one wants to be more carefull with ones 500 usd.
Buy 100 usd this month.
And equally so the next 4 months

we are back baby
True that.
Been a good year. From 15k to now 40+k

WE ARE SO BACK

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and eduardkoopman
do you guys pay for signals or what? how are you supposed to know when the price is rising

do you guys pay for signals or what? how are you supposed to know when the price is rising
Bull run every few years. Its expected between now and mid next year

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass, eduardkoopman and fuxkdakikez
Dude fuck I'm tempted to buy more and I've spent like 200€ wtf

• +1
The demand isn't too high rn

• +1
Bull run every few years. Its expected between now and mid next year
true. there is a very common cycle theory. around the halving cycles.

So basically to sum up for the newbie, buy it when it drops and keep stock till it keeps rising every years?
Correct me if I'm wrong, I'm still completely foreign to the concept of crypto

It's gonna drop again to around 20k soon this won't last

the best time to buy was at the start of the year and the majority missed it

So basically to sum up for the newbie, buy it when it drops and keep stock till it keeps rising every years?
Correct me if I'm wrong, I'm still completely foreign to the concept of crypto
obviously, there are many ways. one can go about it.

option 1. HODL
Buy and hold for the next 5+ years, because one beleives in it long term. and dca always.
Hodl

option 2. Trading big longer term waves
People that beleive in certain waves in cyrpto. for example, around the halving cycles in Bitcoin. Or monetairy policies. etc.
This tend to be people, that buy bitcoin for like 2 year period. After that, slowly sell it in peak period times, like 1 years time. And than 1 year, have no bitcoin at all, waiting for a big big dump, where they start buying back in again. (if they play/time it right obviously).

F unjSJXUAANwCx

option 3. day/short term traders.
People that try to trade frequently, the samller waves. Often with leverage. it's difficult as fuck it seems. Most just lsoe money, trying trading short term movements.

Option 4. wait till forever, for the "right" low price.
And than they never buy. And stay on the side line. Untill it's at very high peak price, and these people are angry/sad, about all the gains they didn't make. And they buy in at time, with fomo feelings. And than lose most all they put in, if they than sell again in fear some time later.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Infinite
It's gonna drop again to around 20k soon this won't last
Some bigger names, and a group of their followers.
Have been calling for 12K bitcoin, since January 2023.
Damn, must they have gotten wrecked, if they went short this year. Or be pissed they have zero gains, this year. While longs are looking at 100% gains

obviously, there are many ways. one can go about it.

option 1. HODL
Buy and hold for the next 5+ years, because one beleives in it long term. and dca always.
View attachment 2588562

option 2. Trading big longer term waves
People that beleive in certain waves in cyrpto. for example, around the halving cycles in Bitcoin. Or monetairy policies. etc.
This tend to be people, that buy bitcoin for like 2 year period. After that, slowly sell it in peak period times, like 1 years time. And than 1 year, have no bitcoin at all, waiting for a big big dump, where they start buying back in again. (if they play/time it right obviously).

View attachment 2588565

option 3. day/short term traders.
People that try to trade frequently, the samller waves. Often with leverage. it's difficult as fuck it seems. Most just lsoe money, trying trading short term movements.

Option 4. wait till forever, for the "right" low price.
And than they never buy. And stay on the side line. Untill it's at very high peak price, and these people are angry/sad, about all the gains they didn't make. And they buy in at time, with fomo feelings. And than lose most all they put in, if they than sell again in fear some time later.
Tyvm man! I believe I'll lean more towards option 1 once I learn more about it.
Rather than thinking of crypto as a way to make money and live of it, I just wanted an extra investment option apart from stable stocks and portfolios and get higher returns you know?
Kinda like saying safe gambling lol, if I lose, it is what it is, but ig with Option 1 I won't be missing out much anyways.

What do you use btw, if you are currently doing crypto?

Tyvm man! I believe I'll lean more towards option 1 once I learn more about it.
Rather than thinking of crypto as a way to make money and live of it, I just wanted an extra investment option apart from stable stocks and portfolios and get higher returns you know?
Kinda like saying safe gambling lol, if I lose, it is what it is, but ig with Option 1 I won't be missing out much anyways.
I think allocating a percenatge of portfolio for Bitcoin, and maybe some bigger alts. Is a good divercification.
What do you use btw, if you are currently doing crypto?
I am partly doing option 1, and partly doing option 2.
I am planning on, jumping into alts, later on. But that will be months from now probably. But that is to be done only, when understanding the cryptosphere, and beleiving in the usercase for certain projects.

• +1
Reactions: Infinite
I think allocating a percenatge of portfolio for Bitcoin, and maybe some bigger alts. Is a good divercification.

I am partly doing option 1, and partly doing option 2.
I am planning on, jumping into alts, later on. But that will be months from now probably. But that is to be done only, when understanding the cryptosphere, and beleiving in the usercase for certain projects.
ic ic, ty for everything, wishing you good luck with it!

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
the best time to buy was at the start of the year and the majority missed it
people at the beginning of the year. waiting for 12K bitcoin, Thinking 12K would be the buy time.

BTC is likely a short rn boys, you're buying into weakness fyi.

It halves every 4 years. April 2024 it'll halve. So that causes a huge price spike. It'll break 150k before 2024 ends.

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
BTC is likely a short rn boys, you're buying into weakness fyi.
the pump, may have entered over-stretched territory. Some think it may over-stretch to even 48K.
it's hard to say, to what levels Bitcoin will stretch, and over stretch.
Bitcoin been the King of 2023 though, it mogged hard in 2023. At some point in the future, alts gotta catch, because Bitcoin been mogging the alt-coin market hard this year.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
the pump, may have entered over-stretched territory. Some think it may over-stretch to even 48K.
it's hard to say, to what levels Bitcoin will stretch, and over stretch.
Bitcoin been the King of 2023 though, it mogged hard in 2023. At some point in the future, alts gotta catch, because Bitcoin been mogging the alt-coin market hard this year.
Yes, would need a HTF close above that 48k territory, which could potentially spark a massive short squeeze, or a very rapid bull trap with price back well below 40k (if above 48k first). That'd be some sexy manipulation shyt rite der tho, more realistically is weakness from here (it's starting to be displayed), first a close around ~42k, then ~40k, and then a nice fucking drop bois.

Speaking scenarios and giving heads up for now tbh, but I definitely wouldn't buy here.

more realistically is weakness from here (it's starting to be displayed), first a close around ~42k, then ~40k, and then a nice fucking drop bois.
starting to display weakness atm?
I don't notice any. retracement from the last peak, is also very limited, so far. Kinda stabilises at the moment around the new set peak area

Yes, would need a HTF close above that 48k territory, which could potentially spark a massive short squeeze, or a very rapid bull trap with price back well below 40k (if above 48k first). That'd be some sexy manipulation shyt rite der tho, more realistically is weakness from here (it's starting to be displayed), first a close around ~42k, then ~40k, and then a nice fucking drop bois.

Speaking scenarios and giving heads up for now tbh, but I definitely wouldn't buy here.
Niggas say some schizo bear shit like this and it’s always wrong for some reason

We’ll see pullbacks for sure, but it’s stupid to think in these gamble-ish time frames compared to long-term unless you’re doing crazy margins

Technical factors plus halvening both show it’s a good buy unless recession hits hard before the halvening

on its way to break 45k and i just made another 1k while lying in bed. absolutely cage at wagecucks

also the redditors screeching "still early" are wrong. maybe still early for millionaires, but for everyone else, you all missed out hahahahaha

fuck bitcoin i need to find another bluechip not this shit that will do a weak x2 at most

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
fuck bitcoin i need to find another bluechip not this shit that will do a weak x2 at most
trying to find and be invested in a mogger blue chip. expect to have to need to invest in at least 25 of them, to maybe have 1 of them be a mogger. probably the odds are less 1/100,

get in and out of intel for some quick money

• +1
Reactions: 케이제이