Bitcoin price pump (Life lesson)

emeraldglass

emeraldglass

6'1" Gymmaxed Moroccan Stoic— MOD from Benelux
Staff
A1ED27FF 010B 4FAC 957D 87287FF01924

This is what you get when a small clique of elites holds dominion over the market. The cryptocurrency market doesn't function as an organic entity driven by supply and demand, rather, it's manipulated. Fear is deliberately propagated through media and other means, serving as instruments wielded by the privileged few.

Negative news triggers a pump, while positive news prompts a dump. Be a contrarian, always go against the prevailing crowd sentiment.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar, AngryShortMale, ascension and 1 other person
View attachment 2406698
This is what you get when a small clique of elites holds dominion over the market. The cryptocurrency market doesn't function as an organic entity driven by supply and demand, rather, it's manipulated. Fear is deliberately propagated through media and other means, serving as instruments wielded by the privileged few.

Negative news triggers a pump, while positive news prompts a dump. Be a contrarian, always go against the prevailing crowd sentiment.
Thank god it went up… it was me btw…

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and emeraldglass
25k jfl boyo

25k jfl boyo
Keep in mind what I mentioned earlier: they have the ability to influence the price in their favor. You should be prepared to anticipate their moves and use them to your advantage.

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale
View attachment 2406698

It literally went up because of this postive news https://cointelegraph.com/news/grayscale-wins-sec-lawsuit

It's a manipulated market for sure ( like the big pump at the beginning of this year for no reason). but it also reacts to news like this and nobody can predict them unless you're an insider. still a small unsutainable pump

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: capybara
It literally went up because of this postive news https://cointelegraph.com/news/grayscale-wins-sec-lawsuit

It's a manipulated market for sure ( like the big pump at the beginning of this year for no reason). but it also reacts to news like this and nobody can predict them unless you're an insider. still a small unsutainable pump
The lawsuit was just a means of pumping and dumping the price. Nothing is transparent in the crypto world. Charts don’t work, you need to feel the market sentiment. Don’t be a market analist be a market psychologist. Read the sentiment of the market and do the opposite of them. Most of the times you will be correct but Ofcourse nothing is guaranteed for sure.

Chart readers will never be able to see a crypto top and they will never be able to see a bottom because charts are designed to mislead the masses. It's downright nonsense and deception. That's why the social media algorithm makes them go viral, because these groups do exactly what Banksters want, namely teaching people a fairy tale that Banksters can dump on. As long as people use charts to predict the market, Banksters will be able to suck the market like vampires. Have you ever seen CZ with a chart? But he is a billionaire.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33579
What really moves the market is whales and open interest. When Open Interest gets too extreme, whales will send the price in the opposite direction to grab liquidity. Happens time and time again.

What really moves the market is whales and open interest. When Open Interest gets too extreme, whales will send the price in the opposite direction to grab liquidity. Happens time and time again.
Whales are banksters in disguise.

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale and ascension
The lawsuit was just a means of pumping and dumping the price. Nothing is transparent in the crypto world. Charts don’t work, you need to feel the market sentiment. Don’t be a market analist be a market psychologist. Read the sentiment of the market and do the opposite of them. Most of the times you will be correct but Ofcourse nothing is guaranteed for sure.

Chart readers will never be able to see a crypto top and they will never be able to see a bottom because charts are designed to mislead the masses. It's downright nonsense and deception. That's why the social media algorithm makes them go viral, because these groups do exactly what Banksters want, namely teaching people a fairy tale that Banksters can dump on. As long as people use charts to predict the market, Banksters will be able to suck the market like vampires. Have you ever seen CZ with a chart? But he is a billionaire.
I agree with you, I don't believe in analysing charts and never learned it. I disagree however that it's just market sentiment. news do have impact on prices and it's important to follow them at some level

There are many exemples but last year particularly the market was following the FED interest rates decisions + CPI numbes precisely. if they were higher than expected it would pump, if lower it would dump
There was also the impact of the bankrupcy and hacks of big players like Luna, celcius, FTX, 3 Arow capital ect... all of these were unexpected and had direct impact on the market.
recently the SEC lawsuit also came out of nowhere and dumped most alts more than bitcoin (because Bitcoin is not concerned by the lawsuit)

In the other hand there is the "buy the rumour, sell the news" principle for news that we expect. like the ETH merge pumping the ETH price for months before it happens to make people fall into the trap and than dumping it as it happens. and doing the opposite for expected bad news " sell the rumour, buy the news". for exemple they would dump the market before a FED meeting because of expected bad news to make people panic, and than when the news is dropped they rebuy cheap...

Market sentiment can be often times reactionary and late, as most people don't even follow stuff like this. My opinion is that there is definitely manipulation that you can't predict, but there is also the impact of news both good and bad and rumours.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale, capybara and emeraldglass
I agree with you, I don't believe in analysing charts and never learned it. I disagree however that it's just market sentiment. news do have impact on prices and it's important to follow them at some level

There are many exemples but last year particularly the market was following the FED interest rates decisions + CPI numbes precisely. if they were higher than expected it would pump, if lower it would dump
There was also the impact of the bankrupcy and hacks of big players like Luna, celcius, FTX, 3 Arow capital ect... all of these were unexpected and had direct impact on the market.
recently the SEC lawsuit also came out of nowhere and dumped most alts more than bitcoin (because Bitcoin is not concerned by the lawsuit)

In the other hand there is the "buy the rumour, sell the news" principle for news that we expect. like the ETH merge pumping the ETH price for months before it happens to make people fall into the trap and than dumping it as it happens. and doing the opposite for expected bad news " sell the rumour, buy the news". for exemple they would dump the market before a FED meeting because of expected bad news to make people panic, and than when the news is dropped they rebuy cheap...

Market sentiment can be often times reactionary and late, as most people don't even follow stuff like this. My opinion is that there is definitely manipulation that you can't predict, but there is also the impact of news both good and bad and rumours.
Exactly, that's precisely what I meant about the influence of financial elites and their various tools, like news outlets, the media, so-called hacks, and CEOs involved in fraudulent activities. People need to stay informed through the media to comprehend the strategies of these elites and to gauge market sentiment following such "events."

• +1
Reactions: genzo
I doubt it's that manipulated.

Jumps up, into the death cross are common.

Usually october is a good month. I hope so this time as well.
I suspect november and december to be shit again.
Pre-halving years. Are generally half year up, and half year down trend.

This year pre halving year pattern, looks quit similar to 2019 pre halving year. Except that this time. It's doing it all only half as much a 2019. The pump in 2o19 was 4x, and we did now 2x. I suspect the dumpyness stuff, also to be like half of 2019.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back