BITCOIN WILL FALL IN NEXT WEEKS

D

Deleted member 8608

HIGH T ÜBERMOGGER 5.5PSL ASCENDING TO 6PSL
LOOK, IT BROKED THE RESISTANCE BY A LOT, THE MACD IS ULTRA HIGH RN BUT IT LOOKS IT GONNA FALL SOON, BOLLINGER IS EXPANDING A LOT RN SO IT LOOKS IT MAY BE KEEP GROWING, STOCHASTIC IS FALLING, GREEN LINE IS CROSSING RED ONE. RIGHT NOW BITCOIN IS EXTREMLY OVERBOUGHT WITH AN IRS OF 70-80 WHICH IS A LOT. IT SEEMS THAT IT WILL GROW FOR SOME MORE DAYS AND THEN IT WILL FALL, TBH I'D WAIT FOR IT TO FALL AND THEN BUY WHEN IT LOOKS THAT WILL RISE AGAIN, RN IS NOT A GOOD TIME TO BUY, ONLY BUY IF YOU CAN INVEST +3000$ AND DAY TRADE.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210107-094648_eToro.jpg
    Screenshot_20210107-094648_eToro.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 38
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969, elfmaxx, Bitch and 2 others
anything can happen!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
Yes and I bought 500$ worth of btc. The money was extra money that I can afford losing. So can u give me some advice on how long how I should keep it?

It can also sky rocket to 70k tho. And I'll make 2x profit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 8608
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969, Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 8608
Is VET a good investment?

• +1
Reactions: Pussyslayer
its gonna fall, just look how much broke the resistance, this has been going for a lot of time, its very probable thats gonna fall, and it could be just a trick, maybe they rised the value to make profit and now they gonna short sell and cfd and make the current fall a lot
a lot of big institutions getting in right now and all the dips are getting eaten up in a matter of hours

I'm pretty confident BTC will be going to 6 figures in this market cycle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Hector and Deleted member 8608
i'm deffo considering jumping out, the next week.
this current rise, looks hyperbolic AS HELL

stepping out AT RIGHT TIMING, ALWAYS BEEN BY BIGGEST FAILO.

THIS DOES NOT LOOK HEALTHY ANYMORE.
a line straight into the sky.
Knipsel

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 6963, Pumanator and 1 other person
My friend has made a shit load from bitcoin this year (and a chunk of last year). I'm jelly - damn my low IQ lol.
Shoudla followed him
He's legit buying sports cars and shit :(

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry, LastHopeForNorman, johncruz12345 and 1 other person
No, it won't

• +1
I've noticed that all crypto speculation threads are full of giant paragraphs, and then the opposite happens.
BTC TO THE MOON 100k or DIE

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hector, johncruz12345, Pussyslayer and 1 other person
i'm deffo considering jumping out, the next week.
this current rise, looks hyperbolic AS HELL

stepping out AT RIGHT TIMING, ALWAYS BEEN BY BIGGEST FAILO.
just sell like 50%, i think you will regret entirely hopping out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and Deleted member 8608
just sell like 50%, i think you will regret entirely hopping out
maybe.
I was thinking a jump to 40-45 is possible. And I was planning to jump out than.
Was also tempted to exchange it fully or half for Monero.
I still have to decide, how much i will jump out. And if I trnsfer some more to monero

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and Deleted member 8608
maybe.
I was thinking a jump to 40-45 is possible. And I was planning to jump out than.
Was also tempted to exchange it fully or half for Monero.
I still have to decide, how much i will jump out. And if I trnsfer some more to monero
Monero is boring asf , I'd wait for a dip in ADA tbh, easily going to 3x by the end of the month

Idk the fact that everyone is talking about it is generally the sign that corrections are ahead. But who knows, everything can happen.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, xefo and Deleted member 8608
Monero is boring asf , I'd wait for a dip in ADA tbh, easily going to 3x by the end of the month
monero was getting nuked, the past weeks abit. Because they got delisted in mant places. Becasue of, these axchange agencies, being afraid of government. Confirming for me, that monero is privacy mogger crypto.
That can make it potentially in the future big, for all peoples that need privacy to the maxx in crypto, for whatever reasons.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and xefo
LOOK, IT BROKED THE RESISTANCE BY A LOT, THE MACD IS ULTRA HIGH RN BUT IT LOOKS IT GONNA FALL SOON, BOLLINGER IS EXPANDING A LOT RN SO IT LOOKS IT MAY BE KEEP GROWING, STOCHASTIC IS FALLING, GREEN LINE IS CROSSING RED ONE. RIGHT NOW BITCOIN IS EXTREMLY OVERBOUGHT WITH AN IRS OF 70-80 WHICH IS A LOT. IT SEEMS THAT IT WILL GROW FOR SOME MORE DAYS AND THEN IT WILL FALL, TBH I'D WAIT FOR IT TO FALL AND THEN BUY WHEN IT LOOKS THAT WILL RISE AGAIN, RN IS NOT A GOOD TIME TO BUY, ONLY BUY IF YOU CAN INVEST +3000$ AND DAY TRADE.
100%

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: xefo and Deleted member 8608
monero was getting nuked, the past weeks abit. Because they got delisted in mant places. Becasue of, these axchange agencies, being afraid of government. Confirming for me, that monero is privacy mogger crypto.
That can make it potentially in the future big, for all peoples that need privacy to the maxx in crypto, for whatever reasons.
Honestly I would stay away from monero
It'll never get that institutional money because it is a privacy coin and impossible to regulate
It's a useful tool but a bad investment
could be wrong tho...

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
Honestly I would stay away from monero
It'll never get that institutional money because it is a privacy coin and impossible to regulate
It's a useful tool but a bad investment
could be wrong tho...
You could be right. from an investment perspective.
The only thing that could make it good investment, is when the "bad" peoples holidng bitcoin get scared for privacy reasons, because I feel governments are going to butt in on cryptos in the near future. And they move to Monero. Making Monero the TOP number 1, underground, crypto.

thoughts on VeChain? I heard walmart uses it or sum

• +1
Its about to be 40k now

• +1