34C5B5D3-6804-447A-BB00-CD17D960954F.jpeg
    951.8 KB · Views: 0
  • DC83FF40-638C-481A-9769-D357BBC5E284.jpeg
    DC83FF40-638C-481A-9769-D357BBC5E284.jpeg
    554.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 14E5354C-FED8-4F49-8F35-B6180BD9ABFA.jpeg
    14E5354C-FED8-4F49-8F35-B6180BD9ABFA.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
Mandible length is genetic. Orbitals are genetic. Cheekbones are genetic. Teeth size is genetic. Everything that matters isn't environmental. Ramus isn't very important. Plenty of women have small midfaces with shit bite force. That is mostly dependent on mewing, as well as your midface length genetics.

Mandible length is genetic. Orbitals are genetic. Cheekbones are genetic. Teeth size is genetic. Everything that matters isn't environmental. Ramus isn't very important. Plenty of women have small midfaces with shit bite force. That is mostly dependent on mewing, as well as your midface length genetics.

View attachment 1872303
Yeah but can’t can’t the forces generated from chewing change ramus + maxilla? I also saw a study that claimed as masseters got bigger the maxilla changed/rotated

View attachment 1872303
mirin megamind look

Yeah but can’t can’t the forces generated from chewing change ramus + maxilla? I also saw a study that claimed as masseters got bigger the maxilla changed/rotated

It may increase forward growth minimally over years of hard pressure but it will not change bone size. Bone size is completely genetic.

It may increase forward growth minimally over years of hard pressure but it will not change bone size. Bone size is completely genetic.
Well that’s what I would hope for. I’ve seen another study that stated that as massaters get bigger the maxilla grows downwards and that made me hella paranoid so I did some research to try and find anything else that may be related to it and it seems these articles state the opposite

Well that’s what I would hope for. I’ve seen another study that stated that as massaters get bigger the maxilla grows downwards and that made me hella paranoid so I did some research to try and find anything else that may be related to it and it seems these articles state the opposite
Stop coping with mewing bro, tbh gymming during puberty makes ur jaw pop more than any of these retarded pseudoscientific methods

Stop coping with mewing bro, tbh gymming during puberty makes ur jaw pop more than any of these retarded pseudoscientific methods
I don’t believe in mewing. In fact, I chew due to it improving my bigonial width. It’s just the fact that I’ve seen many mixed things regarding the topic of the effect Masticatory forces have on the skull