Bite

• OP Компенсатор всего
  • Start date
Компенсатор всего

Компенсатор всего

Since 2018 rus anon bp forum
Even before looksmax and mewing, I saw the flaws in my jaw and thought about how to fix it. Surprisingly, these jaw flaws did not prevent me from finding pretty girls and playing the game, perhaps this is due to the place of residence (small industrial city in Russia). What was I doing? To begin with, I just stuck his jaw forward so that it seemed more massive. But it did not bear fruit. Then I started working with the bite. He put his front teeth on the front teeth and thus stuck out his jaw. I tried to keep my mouth that way almost all the time. He fell asleep in such a way that the lower jaw was extended further than the upper one. As a result, it brought results. My bite has changed in 7-9 months of such a life, now I can close my mouth so that the lower front teeth come out a little further than the upper front teeth and completely touch them, covering 10-15% of the upper teeth, and the back teeth completely fit on top of each other. Yes, it's not a perfect bite. I haven't had time to get used to it completely and can chew food in different ways. But it's much better than it was before from an aesthetic point of view. I got a chin, and when I look in the mirror, I see a jaw instead of a pathetic resemblance to it. Out of habit, I keep my front teeth on top of each other

Photo 1 — 1 year ago
Photo 2&3 — now

Attachments

• IMG_20220627_153009_982.jpg
    IMG_20220627_153009_982.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20220627_160501_681.jpg
    IMG_20220627_160501_681.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Mirror_Jun182022_131731.jpg
    Mirror_Jun182022_131731.jpg
    357.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: currylightskin
Bigchin theory strikes again

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988 and Johnnybegood
Even before looksmax and mewing, I saw the flaws in my jaw and thought about how to fix it. Surprisingly, these jaw flaws did not prevent me from finding pretty girls and playing the game, perhaps this is due to the place of residence (small industrial city in Russia). What was I doing? To begin with, I just stuck his jaw forward so that it seemed more massive. But it did not bear fruit. Then I started working with the bite. He put his front teeth on the front teeth and thus stuck out his jaw. I tried to keep my mouth that way almost all the time. He fell asleep in such a way that the lower jaw was extended further than the upper one. As a result, it brought results. My bite has changed in 7-9 months of such a life, now I can close my mouth so that the lower front teeth come out a little further than the upper front teeth and completely touch them, covering 10-15% of the upper teeth, and the back teeth completely fit on top of each other. Yes, it's not a perfect bite. I haven't had time to get used to it completely and can chew food in different ways. But it's much better than it was before from an aesthetic point of view. I got a chin, and when I look in the mirror, I see a jaw instead of a pathetic resemblance to it. Out of habit, I keep my front teeth on top of each other

Photo 1 — 1 year ago
Photo 2&3 — now
Stopped reading at mewing

• +1
Reactions: one job away

Photo 1 — 1 year ago
Photo 2&3 — now
recessed maxilla

Photo 1 — 1 year ago
Photo 2&3 — now
Proof that pheno, chin and angularity matter more than maxillary AP @currylightskin @Octillionaire @FailedNormieManlet

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
cope thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Компенсатор всего, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Deleted member 15827
You had a serious overbite?

Also, your chin is very very good...lucky you

Attachments

• IMG_20220627_165446.jpg
    IMG_20220627_165446.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 0
Bigchin theory strikes again
- Lean is life theory strikes again;

- Just be tall theory strikes again;

- Just have piercing blue eyes with good pfl and neutral canthal tilt strikes again;

- Just have fuck boy lips strikes again;

- Just have a symmetrical and proportional face strikes again;

Honestly this guy always had a lot going for him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 19499
So you gave yourself an underbite

So you gave yourself an underbite
Yeah, with chin. I don't know how I can spread this method and help people with a disgusting bite. This is much more effective than mewing

Сreate photo-results with one foreshortening

Attachments

• IMG_20220627_191100.jpg
    IMG_20220627_191100.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 0

Photo 1 — 1 year ago
Photo 2&3 — now
Pretty boy. Go slay.

Chads are incels in 2022. :ogre::ogre::ogre: He is khhv

thoughts on ukraine?

мысли об украине?
Everything is ambiguous, incomprehensible actions on each side that do not even want to explain, miscalculations and mistakes everywhere, ridiculous statements and appeals. No respect for the Nazis and Russophobes in Ukraine (you can't even imagine what level of Russophobia there was before 24.02, especially in the western part of Ukraine, I constantly saw their comments with hatred for Russians, and now this Russophobia is inflamed even more and turns into some kind of sur), and peaceful people with whom I to communicate closely and who also does not see the difference between a Russian and a Ukrainian, a peaceful sky above their heads. It's bad that civilians are suffering. It's funny when they announce "denazification", but in fact everyone gets a war, so also vague and miserable talks about a truce begin

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Ive got overbite too and ive been doing the same thing since iam 16