Bitter truth

asiancel444

asiancel444

jaded mewcel
I don’t understand what is the point of living further if I do not leave offspring for the reason that I am ugly and therefore I have never had reciprocity from those girls that I liked. I consider it absolutely wrong to have children from girls that I don’t like. If I do not find a girl after many years, then I will most likely do suicide. After 35, my attractiveness will fade away even more, so if I remain an integer until 35, then I really should commit suicide.
It seems to me that the 21st century is the first century in the history of mankind in which ugly people should die out. I assume that in the future, for example in the years 2070-2080, many people born in developed countries such as the USA and Canada will be very beautiful.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
i wanted say "incel".

I don’t understand what is the point of living further if I do not leave offspring for the reason that I am ugly and therefore I have never had reciprocity from those girls that I liked. I consider it absolutely wrong to have children from girls that I don’t like. If I do not find a girl after many years, then I will most likely do suicide. After 35, my attractiveness will fade away even more, so if I remain an integer until 35, then I really should commit suicide.
It seems to me that the 21st century is the first century in the history of mankind in which ugly people should die out. I assume that in the future, for example in the years 2070-2080, many people born in developed countries such as the USA and Canada will be very beautiful.
Nah ugly people will always be attractive to aliens in late 21 century’s

When ww3 comes the aliens will too, and bring communism to the ruins of the earth
just like it says in the book
Maxresdefault

I don't need to kill myself, I don't even want, my shit health kills me by itself.