bittercurry rate me in this pic

Deleted member 17379

Deleted member 17379

Happy Birthday!
20220309 174854

@bittercurry

Wow, the fade haircut looks gorgeous on you man and mirin that orgy curve. JFL at being a civilian virgin as a 6' big skulld and framed gymcelled good looking BBC mulatto

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AlexAP and Deleted member 17379
Wow, the fade haircut looks gorgeous on you man and mirin that orgy curve. JFL at being a civilian virgin as a 6' big skulld and framed gymcelled good looking BBC mulatto
i shaved my head after a little itty bitty teensy weensy meltdown but thank u so much <3

(did i tell you i was 6 feet btw? i really feel like i shouldnt have but i was lying if i said that, im 5'10)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18032
i shaved my head after a little itty bitty teensy weensy meltdown but thank u so much <3

(did i tell you i was 6 feet btw? i really feel like i shouldnt have but i was lying if i said that, im 5'10)
5'10 still a good height considering you have skull and frame.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17379
5'10 still a good height considering you have skull and frame.
eh i dont even care about civvie lays anymore i give up on that shit
my newest insecurity is IQ
and that will always upset me far more than my lack of Bitches.

• JFL
eh i dont even care about civvie lays anymore i give up on that shit
my newest insecurity is IQ
and that will always upset me far more than my lack of Bitches.
Why though? It's a lot less tangible and most people lie within 2 deviations of the median IQ range. I feel like the metrics of networth and youthful indicators are the most important. Former has some correlation with IQ but less than one might believe.

Why though? It's a lot less tangible and most people lie within 2 deviations of the median IQ range. I feel like the metrics of networth and youthful indicators are the most important. Former has some correlation with IQ but less than one might believe.
The thought of it as being intangible is why its easier to use as a cope. You can't dispute if someone is taller than you or not, but it's easy to fall into the mindset of "I bet I'm smarter than that guy" as a means of mentally mogging them to compensate for any other shortcomings. But the idea that it may actually be very tangible/measureable and that there are many people who could easily mog me in that regard is suicide inducing

• +1