Bizygomatic width

Y

Youness20456

Iron
Guys I feel I have a small face than a lot of my friends , my face length is 18.5 centimeters and my bizygomatic width is 13.7 centimeters , I don't know if it's just them that have large faces than average or it's me that have small face than average what y'all think ?

Attachments

• picture1.jpg
    picture1.jpg
    291.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
cant tell from that picture. nothing to compare your head to

Good face I would suggest getting your neck a little thicker to match your bigonial width and getting a better haircut

Yep i started wor
Good face I would suggest getting your neck a little thicker to match your bigonial width and getting a better haircut
Yep I started working on my physique lately especially the neck , thanks man and. What do you recommend as a hairstyle my hair is type wavy but not too much wavy

Yep i started wor
Yep I started working on my physique lately especially the neck , thanks man and. What do you recommend as a hairstyle my hair is type wavy but not too much wavy

Yep i started wor
Get a tiktok typa hair, middle part is always great and would fit your face since it'll make your face look wider

Alright man thank you for the advice
Get a tiktok typa hair, middle part is always great and would fit your face since it'll make your face look wider

What's wrong with you man ?

You have way above average facial structure and skin and youth and what are you doing with it? You're here worried about some autistic measurement, some minutia.

You have way above average facial structure and skin and youth and what are you doing with it? You're here worried about some autistic measurement, some minutia.
Everyone has his insecurities and bad traits man