Błachowicz vs Adesanya

Who wins?

• Total voters
Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
Whats your pick guys? Im polish so i pick Jan. Izzy is way better fighter but jan is way bigger and way more powerfull. If hes gonna fight smarter than costa he can win.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 5145, Deleted member 6273 and 3 others
the nigger will win, we already know

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StephIsCold, Chadrapist, Deleted member 6475 and 5 others
Izzy, but I hope Jan. Jan can knock out anyone with 1 punch, but catching Izzy clean on the chin will be hard for him as he's the slower fighter.
Maybe he will try to take the fight to the ground, Costa didn't do that.

• +1
Reactions: UltimateMan, goat2x, Deleted member 5145 and 3 others
I dont know shit about MMA
Only know GSP, Khabib and Don Frye

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UltimateMan and Pietrosiek
Izzy, but I hope Jan. Jan can knock out anyone with 1 punch, but catching Izzy clean on the chin will be hard for him as he's the slower fighter.
Maybe he will try to take the fight to the ground, Costa didn't do that.
im an izzy fan and i tihnk that honestly, jan is shit compared to izzy in striking. Imo izzy may even be the greatest striker of all time and he has potential to be the goat of mma in futurte. But theres few things that make me think that jan can beat him.

From my own expereience on the mat, wrestling is the most physical aspect of the fight. Jan took people down previously. His wrestling was shit at the beggning of his carrer in ufc but then it improved. With 20-25lbs advantage and being way stronger (polish heavyweights that spar with him say that hes strong like normal heavyweight) he should be able to take down izzy, despite really good takedown defence. Jan has few submisions too and hes so much bigger. Imo striking is not an option for jan.

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
How can you not like this man

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
im an izzy fan and i tihnk that honestly, jan is shit compared to izzy in striking. Imo izzy may even be the greatest striker of all time and he has potential to be the goat of mma in futurte. But theres few things that make me think that jan can beat him.

From my own expereience on the mat, wrestling is the most physical aspect of the fight. Jan took people down previously. His wrestling was shit at the beggning of his carrer in ufc but then it improved. With 20-25lbs advantage and being way stronger (polish heavyweights that spar with him say that hes strong like normal heavyweight) he should be able to take down izzy, despite really good takedown defence. Jan has few submisions too and hes so much bigger. Imo striking is not an option for jan.
Agreed, Izzy will pick him apart in a standup/kickboxing type of fight.
Jan has very good grappling tbh, I think he's a BJJ black belt as well.

• +1
Agreed, Izzy will pick him apart in a standup/kickboxing type of fight.
Jan has very good grappling tbh, I think he's a BJJ black belt as well.
yep he is. Jan needs to fight very smart. He cant rush at izzy. He needs to be carefull all the time in striking. Clinch is where he is gonna excel. He should try to make izzy tired with clinch and wrestling. People say that izzy has great takedown defence but they forget that he defended takedowns against dudes who were 200-205 lbs, not 220-230lbs and strong af. Thats a big difference

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
legendary polish power fuck this racist tree climber adesanya

@Gargantuan

• JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan and Pietrosiek
failed joke

Last edited:
look at this baboon screaming muh cracka ! we waz uchiha

i hope jan rapes him and lynches him after

K mw5gkXcHhedHBRzOMvp17TgrvX1I8kp0 ddkQnJ6A

@Gargantuan

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Looks234, Gargantuan and 1 other person
thought this was gonna be the wolfenstein man

• JFL
Think jan, a lot of izzys success at middleweight has been his reach advantage, even tho he still has a slightly longer reach its not that significant enough to force jan to have to go inside.

• +1
Jan wont rush forward and izzy wont engage. It will be like izzy vs romero 2

• +1
kurwa mać bumo