117.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, h111, Deleted member 67655 and 2 others
@nathan LTN?

• +1
Reactions: nathan
probably
your already softmaxxed maybe besides getting a little leaner
Ltn + already softmaxxed? Brutal rating but ty, any advice apart from leanness?

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 67655, Deleted member 53670 and 1 other person
Ltn + already softmaxxed? Brutal rating but ty, any advice apart from leanness?
tbh it's pretty much impossible to accurately rate people who aren't your ethnic group.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, Autismcel, Deleted member 67655 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Headhunter, greywind, alurmo and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 67655, rand anon and 1 other person
height has no effect on PSL ratings.
Hes black.
6’2 but that’s irrelevant, I just wnna know what I can improve facially not a general rating
INFINITE SMV!!!

Get rid of ur shitty haircut

Grow it out, its literally looks like a mohawk, grow the dreads like wvery other dreadhead

Lean down a town

Goatee

Get ripped

Boom u have infinite smv

• +1
Reactions: greywind, rand anon, Deleted member 72684 and 1 other person
Hes black.

INFINITE SMV!!!

Grow it out, its literally looks like a mohawk, grow the dreads like wvery other dreadhead

Lean down a town

Goatee

Get ripped

Boom u have infinite smv
Lean down a ton*

Whats ur current body fat %?

Hes black.
Irrelevant for PSL ratings, he's specifically asking about facial aesthetics, which ignore height. You aren't helping by saying he has high smv from his height, he knows this, and wants to increase his psl.

• +1
Reactions: greywind and ManletJordanBarrett
Irrelevant for PSL ratings, he's specifically asking about facial aesthetics, which ignore height. You aren't helping by saying he has high smv from his height, he knows this, and wants to increase his psl.
I gave him advice on that

But psl is irrelevant for black people haha no need to worry

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Hes black.

INFINITE SMV!!!

Lean down a town

Goatee

Get ripped

Boom u have infinite smv
Yeah icl I broke up w my girl and haven’t had a haircut in 2 months😔 nobody to look good for, how do you lean down while getting ripped, suggest steroids please I’m not going gym for 3 years

Yeah icl I broke up w my girl and haven’t had a haircut in 2 months😔 nobody to look good for, how do you lean down while getting ripped, suggest steroids please I’m not going gym for 3 years
Dude get ur protien goal fym

U dont NEED calories to build muscle, you need protien.

Also u might have to restart icl, or try to grow out ur dreads on the side

get in the gym, do a ppl routine, if you want to do a cycle, you should probably be leaner first and use it for building mass. 500mg test, some amount of tbol.

Dude get ur protien goal fym

U dont NEED calories to build muscle, you need protien.

Also u might have to restart icl, or try to grow out ur dreads on the side
Nah hairs fine lol I took this pic rn I’ll show u a better one 2 secs

over 4 u ngga

get in the gym, do a ppl routine, if you want to do a cycle, you should probably be leaner first and use it for building mass. 500mg test, some amount of tbol.
Damn what, I always thought I was super lean bordering anorexic tbh, I’m not even 80kg. What type of split would I do over 7 days or ppl everyday?

Nigger/10. Also do not listen to anything @ShawarmaFilth tells you as he is homosexual. I am getting ready to fight him soon when he pulls up to Florida so I can curbstomp him and forcefully remove him from the forum via homocide.

Nigger/10. Also do not listen to anything @ShawarmaFilth tells you as he is homosexual. I am getting ready to fight him soon when he pulls up to Florida so I can curbstomp him and forcefully remove him from the forum via homocide.
Shut up lardo

Damn what, I always thought I was super lean bordering anorexic tbh, I’m not even 80kg. What type of split would I do over 7 days or ppl everyday?
6 days a week:
push:
bench
incline bench
overhead press
tricep pulldown
dips
pec dec
lat raises

Pull:
pullup/pulldown
rows (cable or bent over)
curls (2 different types)
trap shrug
forearm curls
neck curls/extentions

Legs (skip):
squat
hamstring curl
quad ext
calf raises

You live in Florida? Have u ever been to miami?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64829
skin care if you arent already, also grow a beard and gym/leanmax if not already

• +1
Reactions: Tyroneinprogress
nigger

• +1
get minxidol for eyebrows derma roll them too and also derma roll face for beard

• +1
Thats literally a black bear u fat chunk of lard
When I first posted on this forum in around early may iirc I was literally 320 no exaggeration bro.

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
Either you’re straight up lying or you just store a lot of fat in your face for some reason

You are a nigger.
Not lying
IMG 1485

• Woah
6 days a week:
push:
bench
incline bench
overhead press
tricep pulldown
dips
pec dec
lat raises

Pull:
pullup/pulldown
rows (cable or bent over)
curls (2 different types)
trap shrug
forearm curls
neck curls/extentions

Legs (skip):
squat
hamstring curl
quad ext
calf raises
Saved I appreciate it and will get back to you on progress

Frame and build mogs everyone here to oblivion but ur pretty fat and ugly in the face bro
Yes bro that’s why I need help 😭I need to move the fat from my face

• +1
Saved I appreciate it and will get back to you on progress
rep range 6-8 generally, sets 4-5 or so but honestly rigidity in any of this is silly, people act like you need to have perfect routine to train, but you dont. if you want to skip a day, just go and half ass your routine, its better than skipping. aim to get at least 15 sets per body part per week.

• +1