Black / 18

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Tyroneinprogress and nword49
fuck does that even mean nigga
Bruh I’m fat and mulatto and I have dated white women way out of my league lol bbc pill is undeniably real.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, nope, Tyroneinprogress and 2 others
Bruh I’m fat and mulatto and I have dated white women way out of my league lol bbc pill is undeniably real.
rape doesn't count

• JFL
Reactions: greywind, emo, nword49 and 1 other person
Get rid of that cut firstly, doesn’t work for you at all

lose bf and debloat and other stuff
Jeez the cuts that bad? I didn’t notice but I’ll get a haircut and make a post

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
rep range 6-8 generally, sets 4-5 or so but honestly rigidity in any of this is silly, people act like you need to have perfect routine to train, but you dont. if you want to skip a day, just go and half ass your routine, its better than skipping. aim to get at least 15 sets per body part per week.
you think lower reps higher sets are better than the standard 12/3 rep/split?

Hardcapped at low MTN maybe rhino would help. Grow some dreads and get some tattoos, talk with aggressiveness in your voice and slay since you’re already 6’2 with good frame

Hardcapped at low MTN maybe rhino would help. Grow some dreads and get some tattoos, talk with aggressiveness in your voice and slay since you’re already 6’2 with good frame
and a BBC, mind sending a picture of it btw? @ShawarmaFilth

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
you think lower reps higher sets are better than the standard 12/3 rep/split?
Its not that it's better, its just there isnt much of a difference and in my opinion its easier to stay motivated on less than 10 reps, that shit becomes a serious chore and tbh I think you move up in strength much faster on lower reps, whatever the implication is for hypertrophy, it gives you more confidence.

• +1
Reactions: Tyroneinprogress
be fr nigger
IMG 1530

• JFL
Reactions: canthal
He claims 8 inches heavily soubt tby
Probably a side measurement but given his natural untrained physique I wouldn’t be surprised blacks with his builds tend to pack

• +1
Reactions: nword49
Jeez the cuts that bad? I didn’t notice but I’ll get a haircut and make a post
The puffiness around your eyes and philtrum is also pretty bad. Grow a beard and Use products for the puffiness. Might have to get masseter chewers for a wider jaw

• +1
Its not that it's better, its just there isnt much of a difference and in my opinion its easier to stay motivated on less than 10 reps, that shit becomes a serious chore and tbh I think you move up in strength much faster on lower reps, whatever the implication is for hypertrophy, it gives you more confidence.
Wow that makes so much sense, I feel like there’s a psychological barrier after 9 or 10 reps that just makes me want to stop, will definitely try

Rhinos a bit too much for me, any good tattoos that work on black people?

The puffiness around your eyes and philtrum is also pretty bad. Grow a beard and Use products for the puffiness. Might have to get masseter chewers for a wider jaw
Massager chewers is such a good idea Ty, I need to buy asap. Anyway to reduce puffiness? I just woke up from a 12 hour nap but in general my eyes do get puffy

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
Less niggerish nose would look better on you dude trust. Also arm and neck tats would be good
It’s haram bro :( neck tats would be crazy I’m studying comp sci😭 I’ll do arm ones as soon as I have an idea I’ve been looking on pinterest but can’t find much

Rhinos a bit too much for me, any good tattoos that work on black people?
Like sleeves usually, neck tattoos, hand tattoos, don’t get “tiktok” tattoos I don’t see dark skins with those. Experiment with minoxidil and see how your interactions improve with facial hair, stubble/goatee/beard. A chain and earrings could maybe boost your appeal slightly, along with getting to 10% bf. Tretinoin and moisturizer to improve your skin quality as well.

Massager chewers is such a good idea Ty, I need to buy asap. Anyway to reduce puffiness? I just woke up from a 12 hour nap but in general my eyes do get puffy
Icing your face is one for start. I heard Vit C serums from The Ordinary can remove puffiness too.

Rate me /10 and give softmaxes to help me look better
5.5-5.7/10

Soft mixing routine recommendations:
1.) derma rolling for eyebags
2.) Improving jaw angles and hollow cheeks: chewing daily for 2 to 3 hours a day. Do not use an exercise/equipment training device. Just chew a decent amount of mastic gum on both sides of the mouth around the mid area. Do not use an excessive amount.
3.) Bulbus nose: finger presses, alternate nostril breathing while pressing on one side at a time.
4.) Mewing for a more defined and prominent jawline. Hard mewing produces even better results.
5.) Do something with the mop on your head (unless you have a horrible forehead)
6.) Lifting is great for lowering the body fat percentage and increasing muscle mass and masculinity but do not forget the neck and traps. The sleeper build is a sure fire way to turn a female off.

Skin seems fine, you seem to have hunter eyes, solid eyebrows and ok ratios. I think the above should put you well above average and getting close to the 7/10 range if you maxx out these areas after 1-2 years. You'll most likely have hollow cheeks after chewing and qorking out daily for just a couple qeeks. Seeing that instant change is going to motivate you for the long term.

• +1
5.5-5.7/10

Soft mixing routine recommendations:
1.) derma rolling for eyebags
2.) Improving jaw angles and hollow cheeks: chewing daily for 2 to 3 hours a day. Do not use an exercise/equipment training device. Just chew a decent amount of mastic gum on both sides of the mouth around the mid area. Do not use an excessive amount.
3.) Bulbus nose: finger presses, alternate nostril breathing while pressing on one side at a time.
4.) Mewing for a more defined and prominent jawline. Hard mewing produces even better results.
5.) Do something with the mop on your head (unless you have a horrible forehead)
6.) Lifting is great for lowering the body fat percentage and increasing muscle mass and masculinity but do not forget the neck and traps. The sleeper build is a sure fire way to turn a female off.

Skin seems fine, you seem to have hunter eyes, solid eyebrows and ok ratios. I think the above should put you well above average and getting close to the 7/10 range if you maxx out these areas after 1-2 years. You'll most likely have hollow cheeks after chewing and qorking out daily for just a couple qeeks. Seeing that instant change is going to motivate you for the long term.
I prayed to look better and god sent a prophet to answer my call, everything here seems perfect I’ll follow it to the T and come back with results. Question though, where did you even find out about 3) and for 2) does that mean masseuse chewers are a no-go?

• +1
Reactions: King Solomon
does that mean masseuse chewers are a no-go?
In my experience most people opted for mastic gum instead of these jaw chewers, no clue on the science behind this but id go with what the majority use

• +1
I prayed to look better and god sent a prophet to answer my call, everything here seems perfect I’ll follow it to the T and come back with results. Question though, where did you even find out about 3) and for 2) does that mean masseuse chewers are a no-go?
So these jaq trainers are to thick. The issue is the end result is one starts to look like a cartoon. It's similar to taking roids as it has an opposite effect for your SMV. I was temporarily on an all meat diet and chewing fat for a couple hours a day gave me an insane jawline and naturally resting hollow checks. As for the nose I had a slightly bulbus nose even though I'm Caucasian. As a young teen I qas very obsessive qith my looks (before looksmaxxing or even before social media existed) and I did teeth pulling to straighten my teeth, presses for my nose to thin it out, vegan diet for my acne, and a couple other things in my early years routines. I did no research on these things as these qere all trial and error. I was in muay Thai at a young age so I knew the bones were moldable to an extent so I just started doing these things as I noticed my flaws in the mirror. The acne was a huge confidence booster.

Since you're nearly at your prime age for skin quality it may be a smart idea to start a solid skincare routine to extend your prime in terms of your looks. Since you're black you have an advantage in terms of protection from sun damage but Aragon oil may work well with your skin as a moisturizer and rose qater as a toner. I used a manuka honey facemask every other night and or use over night for tiny spot blemishes. Qhite tea is the most powerful natural substance on earth to boost collagen levels. Dermarolling combined with white tea delivers an insane improvement of your skin quality. Be careful to not overdue the derma rolling. You must use the correct frequency based on the size you utilize and do not go over a 1.5 for the face. I normally use a 0.75-.5 for long term maintenance as I hit my target quality. Do not go outside in the sun after a derma rolling session. You should allow 24 hours for healing before any extended sun exposure.

Avoid things that damage skin quality like extended sun exposure, tap water, non organic foods, processed foods, alcohol, sugar, sodas, smoking, drinking, drugs. Here's one that's really going to hurt you but busting nuts over time diminish your skin quality. This is qhy many that go on no fap for multiple months or longer report that their overall skin quality and gloq has increased. There's 2 methods in that you can just practice no fap and or full body orgasms. This is basically learning hoq to hold in the cum and recycle it throguh the body to have a qhole body orgasm so you do not lose your seed. A level beyond this is sexual transmutation or rising of the kundilini as you take the seed and send it back up the spinal chord and into the brain and that energy is then used to activate dormant braincells to increase your mental abilities.

I'm getting off track as I get excited discussing these things but overall the working out and chewing is a good start for the first month. Every month add in something new to your routine. If you're taking pictures and continually checking in the mirror you should know if the methods are working or not.

• +1
this guy can fuck if he has a cool hobby, if he dont no coochie for ya

So these jaq trainers are to thick. The issue is the end result is one starts to look like a cartoon. It's similar to taking roids as it has an opposite effect for your SMV. I was temporarily on an all meat diet and chewing fat for a couple hours a day gave me an insane jawline and naturally resting hollow checks. As for the nose I had a slightly bulbus nose even though I'm Caucasian. As a young teen I qas very obsessive qith my looks (before looksmaxxing or even before social media existed) and I did teeth pulling to straighten my teeth, presses for my nose to thin it out, vegan diet for my acne, and a couple other things in my early years routines. I did no research on these things as these qere all trial and error. I was in muay Thai at a young age so I knew the bones were moldable to an extent so I just started doing these things as I noticed my flaws in the mirror. The acne was a huge confidence booster.

Since you're nearly at your prime age for skin quality it may be a smart idea to start a solid skincare routine to extend your prime in terms of your looks. Since you're black you have an advantage in terms of protection from sun damage but Aragon oil may work well with your skin as a moisturizer and rose qater as a toner. I used a manuka honey facemask every other night and or use over night for tiny spot blemishes. Qhite tea is the most powerful natural substance on earth to boost collagen levels. Dermarolling combined with white tea delivers an insane improvement of your skin quality. Be careful to not overdue the derma rolling. You must use the correct frequency based on the size you utilize and do not go over a 1.5 for the face. I normally use a 0.75-.5 for long term maintenance as I hit my target quality. Do not go outside in the sun after a derma rolling session. You should allow 24 hours for healing before any extended sun exposure.

Avoid things that damage skin quality like extended sun exposure, tap water, non organic foods, processed foods, alcohol, sugar, sodas, smoking, drinking, drugs. Here's one that's really going to hurt you but busting nuts over time diminish your skin quality. This is qhy many that go on no fap for multiple months or longer report that their overall skin quality and gloq has increased. There's 2 methods in that you can just practice no fap and or full body orgasms. This is basically learning hoq to hold in the cum and recycle it throguh the body to have a qhole body orgasm so you do not lose your seed. A level beyond this is sexual transmutation or rising of the kundilini as you take the seed and send it back up the spinal chord and into the brain and that energy is then used to activate dormant braincells to increase your mental abilities.

I'm getting off track as I get excited discussing these things but overall the working out and chewing is a good start for the first month. Every month add in something new to your routine. If you're taking pictures and continually checking in the mirror you should know if the methods are working or not.
do you have a discord? Your ideas are amazing id love to chat more

• Love it
do you have a discord? Your ideas are amazing id love to chat more
I believe so but I've never used it before. Do I join a group or just provide you with my name on discord?

I became worn out tying to help people on here. I'd go into great detail to help people very excited to improve in different areas (wealth, health, looks, etc) but not one person followed through for more than a couple weeks. It appears people lack self control and discipline.

I believe so but I've never used it before. Do I join a group or just provide you with my name on discord?

I became worn out tying to help people on here. I'd go into great detail to help people very excited to improve in different areas (wealth, health, looks, etc) but not one person followed through for more than a couple weeks. It appears people lack self control and discipline.
Just share your name, I lack both of those things but for some reason not when it comes to looksmaxxing, I’ll show u where I started from on discord

• +1
It's the BBC theory

• +1

In case u forgot, if it’s easier my name is devhelios or Helios#4609

• +1