Black and Stacy is an oxymoron

6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)

6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)

I have no enemies
Coming from a black guy that lived in Africa in upper class family then moved to Europe to study that was when i just realised how ugly our women are bruh .
I just went through my old African "Stacie's" tiktoks and I just felt disgusted that I ever thought of tapping that. And media in Africa tries to tell us that white women aren't as good as ours that they need surgery and bbl like Kim Kardashian. I see why black celebrities and athletes marry interracially .The only exception is my pookie Jessica White but she still has hyper Eurocentric features like slim nose and straight hair
JessicaWhite Vision

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: terrorblade, PrinceofDarkness, zan and 3 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: terrorblade and Kamui
Screenshot-20240313-012442-You-Tube.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EzikoIsHere, zan, ElTruecel and 3 others
Dgaf about arbitrary face ratings

All I care about is nyash

its true, black women are disgusting, unless they are some lightskin majestic looking shit they are sore to eye

Black on black crime

uy that lived in Africa in upper cla
Coming from a black guy that lived in Africa in upper class family then moved to Europe to study that was when i just realised how ugly our women are bruh .
I just went through my old African "Stacie's" tiktoks and I just felt disgusted that I ever thought of tapping that. And media in Africa tries to tell us that white women aren't as good as ours that they need surgery and bbl like Kim Kardashian. I see why black celebrities and athletes marry interracially .The only exception is my pookie Jessica White but she still has hyper Eurocentric features like slim nose and straight hair
View attachment 2804006
search nyla lueeth

View attachment 2804006
Black women who are skinny and wear straight hair wigs honestly fog hard. Problem is that it's extremely rare and like 70% of them are ghetto 300 lb whales.

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
View attachment 2804006
and your only example of a gl black looks like shit :feelskek:

Not even coons like their own women. Shit tier genetics.