• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l, bedes, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
you are a white man

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Autismcel
you are a white man
Yea I know all I'm saying the reason you don't see these niggers getting slept is specifically because they cut so much weight
And then after they regain like over 17 pounds after the fights done
They go and regain over 20 it's fucking insane

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240424-124538.png
    Screenshot_20240424-124538.png
    965.1 KB · Views: 0
Yea I know all I'm saying the reason you don't see these niggers getting slept is specifically because they cut so much weight
And then after they regain like over 17 pounds after the fights done
They go and regain over 20 it's fucking insane
theyre all on tren

I bet you’re secretly black

• +1
Reactions: murdah
theyre all on tren
Oh yea all fighters I know that but blacks already have more bone density and fat so it just makes them even bigger pussies
Especially when Devin puts on fucking 26 pounds
Wtf that's absurd
So Ryan Garcia fucking him up even when he missed weight is fully fine imo

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240424-130544.png
    Screenshot_20240424-130544.png
    363.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240424-130817.png
    Screenshot_20240424-130817.png
    45.4 KB · Views: 0

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240424-130935.png
    Screenshot_20240424-130935.png
    766.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, murdah and 5'7 zoomer

Attachments

compare the two and come back to me @comingthrough

• +1

compare the two and come back to me @comingthrough
Mate I'm saying the reason these so called superior race don't get knocked out is specifically because they're massive weight bullies
I'm not saying they're better fighters trust me tom Aspinall would rape every black man and they wouldn't be able to do anything about it

Mate I'm saying the reason these so called superior race don't get knocked out is specifically because they're massive weight bullies
I mean, whites are dominating heavyweights in both boxing and ufc, so its not weight, also for bone density, it isnt fully consistent as having denser bones in the rib cage, most of the legs, front of the skull and about equal in the arms, as well as significantly more robust joints but while blacks are denser in some other areas of the skeleton.

• +1
I mean, whites are dominating heavyweights in both boxing and ufc, so its not weight, also for bone density, it isnt fully consistent as having denser bones in the rib cage, most of the legs, front of the skull and about equal in the arms, as well as significantly more robust joints but while blacks are denser in some other areas of the skeleton.
I know but there is no doubt they're very fraudulent they don't get sleeped all the time but when they do it's very satisfying
I mean just like look at the weight regain of Devin Haney on fight night he puts on 26 pounds
But it's like of course white fighters definitely do weight bully to but you got to think about what they actually walk around too
You know because I guarantee they're still slimmer wheres blacks just get very fat

Attachments

• +1
Like if you know the black fighters just look at there weight in this

@5'7 zoomer it's true though the weight they put on is absurd

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Probably I really want to get into mma and like go for it
I just don't want to sell my soul though and the idea of losing to me drives me insane so it's like I'd probably sell my soul and shit I mean look at me it's clear judging by how I look the short arms wide body it's clear I hit very fucking hard

Probably I really want to get into mma and like go for it
I just don't want to sell my soul though and the idea of losing to me drives me insane so it's like I'd probably sell my soul and shit I mean look at me it's clear judging by how I look the short arms wide body it's clear I hit very fucking hard
Ur ugly and have no talent. U were probably half a chromosome away from requiring ur mother to wipe ur drool and mope around with u on hotwheels for the rest of ur life. Severely disabled demanor you are a disabled, challenged guy with a messed up brain and chromosones. U arent a unit ur fat im half ur bodyfat with a bigger frame

Ur ugly and have no talent. U were probably half a chromosome away from requiring ur mother to wipe ur drool and mope around with u on hotwheels for the rest of ur life. Severely disabled demanor you are a disabled, challenged guy with a messed up brain and chromosones. U arent a unit ur fat im half ur bodyfat with a bigger frame
Keep coping

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
Jon Jones >>> ytboi delusions

Attachments

• tom-aspinall-england-poses-post-833872448.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 0