Black bisexual friend thinks white guys are hottest and Indian and Chinese for women

Anyanglover

Anyanglover

Banned
He was saying that I look better than him just because I look white and he said Spanish white is best for men and also women but that normal white men also look way better than black guys

I told him that’s bs women prefer black guys in America over Spanish and sometimes even regular white

he said I’m fried and that I can get any nonwhite woman alone cuz of my lite coloring and that he thinks Spanish men are the best race of men(note in ghetto talk this means any olive skin med he also said Arab guys were hot as fuck before a few times)

he said he wished he was my complexion so he could get Spanish women as hew as saying the tall Spanish models are the hottest women though we both agreed they’re not for Relationships as Spanish women are the biggest hoes out of all women

I disagreed and he said okay show me what race of women u think is best

I said as of right now liteskin Indians and Chinese girls

he said not Spanish?I said they’re better than white girls and black girls but not as good as Asians or
Indians

he said I ain’t never seen a liteskin Indian lol then i showed him one and he said wow I wanna marry her she’s actually the most beautiful woman in the world

and I agreed she was

he said you were right you actually have th best taste in women cuz I only like actual tens in the face

I also showed him a young hot picture of Sandra dewi and we agreed they were on a same level and that Asian girls are the prettiest next to lite Indian women

:feelswhy:

He then agreed pretty white women are plain faced usually compared to Indian and Asian girls and have a certain cieling

but I made him agree it’s an individual thing and he shouldn’t be racist

he also LOVES East Asian men

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 17676 and 6 others
When

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 15099
Huuts10

@n0rthface post the amerimutt meme

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10652, Jason Voorhees, RealLooksmaxxer and 8 others
Ok white chad
Attachments

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 10652, Jason Voorhees, infidel hunter and 3 others
@gamma who does this nigga write all this shit for? you know not a single person read this faggots schizo tales :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Jason Voorhees, RealLooksmaxxer and 5 others

None of my android pics are accurate on my face but with shaven face and right hair cut I do look Spanish and also I am handsome

this shit gets old

just jealous guys

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface
Posting photoshopped pics now

Im handsome get over it

@gamma who does this nigga write all this shit for? you know not a single person read this faggots schizo tales :feelskek:
This bean head nigga is one of the biggest schizo here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, infidel hunter, RealLooksmaxxer and 3 others
Negro,please...

This bean head nigga is one of the biggest schizo here
Chiseled well structured face and handsome :) that’s why you all only post the same android distorted pic as bald with a goatee

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice, n0rthface and gamma
Chiseled well structured face and handsome :) that’s why you all only post the same android distorted pic as bald with a goatee
You look like goblin from Skyrim..

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, RealLooksmaxxer, Toth's thot and 2 others
white men and women are the hottest tbh but only up until mid 20s. their looks plummet while blacks, asians, latinas still look sexy into their 40s

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
You are super ugly and whites do best in america

• +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer and Deleted member 17291
  • +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer
Nearly all gay guys like East Asian men. I get more stares I’m talking deadlocked in my fucking face from gay guys than women. It is absolutely fucking over.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17201
Nearly all gay guys like East Asian men
Fags are known for their bios always having the "No fats no blacks no asians" thing

He was saying that I look better than him just because I look white and he said Spanish white is best for men and also women but that normal white men also look way better than black guys

I told him that’s bs women prefer black guys in America over Spanish and sometimes even regular white

he said I’m fried and that I can get any nonwhite woman alone cuz of my lite coloring and that he thinks Spanish men are the best race of men(note in ghetto talk this means any olive skin med he also said Arab guys were hot as fuck before a few times)

he said he wished he was my complexion so he could get Spanish women as hew as saying the tall Spanish models are the hottest women though we both agreed they’re not for Relationships as Spanish women are the biggest hoes out of all women

I disagreed and he said okay show me what race of women u think is best

I said as of right now liteskin Indians and Chinese girls

he said not Spanish?I said they’re better than white girls and black girls but not as good as Asians or
Indians

he said I ain’t never seen a liteskin Indian lol then i showed him one and he said wow I wanna marry her she’s actually the most beautiful woman in the world

and I agreed she was

he said you were right you actually have th best taste in women cuz I only like actual tens in the face

I also showed him a young hot picture of Sandra dewi and we agreed they were on a same level and that Asian girls are the prettiest next to lite Indian women

:feelswhy:

He then agreed pretty white women are plain faced usually compared to Indian and Asian girls and have a certain cieling

but I made him agree it’s an individual thing and he shouldn’t be racist

he also LOVES East Asian men
So you are fucking dudes now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back