Reactions: murdah, Debetro, liberiangrimreaper and 1 other person
Black foids always have huge lips and tits

Yet they are nerfed facially

This is why they're better than indians

Indians are just ugly and have a shit body

How can your genetics be so shit

Just rope man

:forcedsmile:
tbh facially black foids arent bad imo, like at my school there were tons of cute black foids. @Gengar

• +1
Reactions: murdah, Gengar and halloweed
Black women tits arent that big

• Hmm...
Reactions: murdah
Ebony queens are the true foggers

tbh facially black foids arent bad imo, like at my school there were tons of cute black foids. @Gengar
Yeah, I like black women as well, they have nice personalities. But not lightskins in my experience. Usually darkskins are the nicest ones. Exceptions exist though. Today there was a moody darkskin supermarket worker though, last time she was just as moody. It’s ok, I don’t go to that supermarket often anyway. Also, I personally like their facial features as well, the lips, the nose. Everything. Only thing I don’t like is the hair texture. :fuk:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, looksdirector, Kanye West's Cousin and 1 other person

Just rope man

They have good lips. I don’t think they’re nerfed facially. But yeah, I’ve said it before.. West African women > South Asian women. They also have better attitudes than SA women do. That’s why I call them queens unironically.

• +1
Reactions: murdah, looksdirector and wishIwasSalludon
Yeah, I like black women as well, they have nice personalities. But not lightskins in my experience. Usually darkskins are the nicest ones. Exceptions exist though. Today there was a moody darkskin supermarket worker though, last time she was just as moody. It’s ok, I don’t go to that supermarket often anyway. Also, I personally like their facial features as well, the lips, the nose. Everything. Only thing I don’t like is the hair texture. :fuk:
I don’t mind the hair texture I like Afros tbh

Only thing I don’t like are the noses and prognathism, not a fan of wide noses tbh and personally I don’t think flat noses look bad on women on men it’s a death sentence so I would want a black foid with a Projected nose

• +1
Reactions: Gengar

Just rope man

Chinks and Indians are both so unfortunate. Shit faces, shit bodies, shit genes.

Breeding with a Asian or Indian female is a deaths sentence

They have good lips. I don’t think they’re nerfed facially. But yeah, I’ve said it before.. West African women > South Asian women. They also have better attitudes than SA women do. That’s why I call them queens unironically.
black women mog all asian women imo but racist incels cant accept that their fantasy anime queens arent the pinnacle of beauty

• +1
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin and Gengar
Blacks have great body dimorphism. The males are shredded with a good frame (wide shoulders). The women are thick with wide hips

But Asians have great facial dimorphism

Blacks and asian foids should rope.
Even a black/asian stacy doesnt attract a normie LTN moid like me.
Truly over for asians and blacks

I don’t mind the hair texture I like Afros tbh

Only thing I don’t like are the noses and prognathism, not a fan of wide noses tbh and personally I don’t think flat noses look bad on women on men it’s a death sentence so I would want a black foid with a Projected nose
I actually don’t mind the noses and even the prognathism. It’s just the hair texture for me that I don’t like. But that’s just with everyone, and not exclusive to them. I find curly and wavy hair unappealing on people. I’m an outlier though, most people say curly and wavy is the best.

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
black women mog all asian women imo but racist incels cant accept that their fantasy anime queens arent the pinnacle of beauty
Yeah, I unironically think they’re more attractive than even my own women (South Asian). Not just in terms of face, but also body and personality. As for East Asians, they act like I’m some kind of criminal. You know how elderly white women are around young black men? That’s the way East Asian women are around me. :fuk:

• So Sad
Reactions: tomm1453 and wishIwasSalludon
they act like I’m some kind of criminal.
this is brutal tbh, I also experience. Doesnt help that my race probably has the worst reputation out of any group:forcedsmile:

• So Sad
Yeah, I unironically think they’re more attractive than even my own women (South Asian). Not just in terms of face, but also body and personality. As for East Asians, they act like I’m some kind of criminal. You know how elderly white women are around young black men? That’s the way East Asian women are around me. :fuk:
yeah ive seen this at my university lol the chinese people think indians are scum of the earth

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gengar and wishIwasSalludon
this is brutal tbh, I also experience. Doesnt help that my race probably has the worst reputation out of any group:forcedsmile:
To this day, the only blacks I’ve gotten in trouble with irl (with one exception) were all mutts. It’s definitely coming from the other side. Fully black guys have always been cool to me so I like them. :Comfy:

• +1
I’m some kind of criminal.
This hit me hard, it’s brutal how as a non white you’re just condemned to be treated as a stereotype. It doesn’t matter how you act you’ll never be an individual it’s over

• So Sad
Fully black guys have always been cool to me so I like them. :Comfy:
Right back at you bhai, we gotta stick together in this white owned world

• Love it
This hit me hard, it’s brutal how as a non white you’re just condemned to be treated as a stereotype. It doesn’t matter how you act you’ll never be an individual it’s over
Yes bhai, I remember going to high school in another town where there’s mostly whites and all the elderly people gave me angry looks. I was literally between 13 and 18. Just lol.

• +1
I was literally between 13 and 18. Just lol.
yea I got called the n word several times when I used to go to this white private school:forcedsmile:

the running joke is that ethnics are racist but its really the 3rd world ones that are racist, western raised ethnics r chill

I get treated better by ethnic muslims in the west than white "christians" even though Im christian

• So Sad
  • +1
yea I got called the n word several times when I used to go to this white private school:forcedsmile:

the running joke is that ethnics are racist but its really the 3rd world ones that are racist, western raised ethnics r chill

I get treated better by ethnic muslims in the west than white "christians" even though Im christian
Mogs me. Out of all non-whites, muzzie deathniks are the one who are the most lame. My experiences with whites and blacks are unironically the best.

• +1
120123 Janice Young Ashanti Young

They love you too

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Debetro, wishIwasSalludon and Gengar
I can tell. She has decent eyes. Her harmony is fucksd up because of how bloated she is. But yeah these are bad examples. I guess the black queens are right, nobody puts black women down more than black men (you’re an exception bhai).

• +1
nobody puts black women down more than black men
because im african, black americans have coonery instilled into them due to being enslaved for hundreds of years. I appreciate blk queens

• Woah
because im african, black americans have coonery instilled into them due to being enslaved for hundreds of years. I appreciate blk queens
That explains it. It’s that 20% white DNA in them. No doubt.

• +1

Just rope man

So true black>Indian cuz at least noggers have good bodies

• +1
they don't look like anime characters which is ironic

• +1
only niggers have enough t to like black girls, huge tits or not they just dont attract other races

• WTF
Reactions: tomm1453
and blacks are unironically the best.
dang one of rare people who actually has something positive to say abt us, enough to bring me to tears:cry:

• Love it
Do it hang low tho

only niggers have enough t to like black girls, huge tits or not they just dont attract other races
they attract me :rage:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, Kanye West's Cousin and liberiangrimreaper
I fw htb+ slim thick black girls

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and liberiangrimreaper
indian women are pretty sexy though…