Black bitches huge lips and tits

Doesn’t mean I would let any racism slide though. :feelsautistic:
I mean if I responded with racism every time someone said anything racist against black people id be saying more racist shit than a klansman.

So I just avoid the offtopic section in general I mostly just browse posts of people I like and browse the Looksmax and money making section but most of my posts are offtopic

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
I mean if I responded with racism every time someone said anything racist against black people id be saying more racist shit than a klansman.
Based. Do it bhai. :Comfy:
So I just avoid the offtopic section in general I mostly just browse posts of people I like and browse the Looksmax and money making section but most of my posts are offtopic
Yeah, off-topic is just for shitposting. Other subforums are more serious, except for Ratings. That’s racism galore as well, especially if you’re brown. :fuk:

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Based. Do it bhai. :Comfy:
Alright from now on ill be a reactionary racist, still not going into off topic tho that place id a cesspool:forcedsmile:

That’s racism galore as well, especially if you’re brown. :fuk:
Yea lol, they legit can’t comprehend a non white being attractive like the Pakistani guy who people was saying was “mtn”:feelskek:

• Love it
Alright from now on ill be a reactionary racist, still not going into off topic tho that place id a cesspool:forcedsmile:
Absolutely based. I’m a reactive racist as well, or reactionary as you say.
Yea lol, they legit can’t comprehend a non white being attractive like the Pakistani guy who people was saying was “mtn”:feelskek:
They are coping so much bhai. They can’t rate non-whites at all. Yesterday I saw a Dravidian weak MTN with a white strong MTB. :feelsautistic:

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Yeah, I like black women as well, they have nice personalities. But not lightskins in my experience. Usually darkskins are the nicest ones. Exceptions exist though. Today there was a moody darkskin supermarket worker though, last time she was just as moody. It’s ok, I don’t go to that supermarket often anyway. Also, I personally like their facial features as well, the lips, the nose. Everything. Only thing I don’t like is the hair texture. :fuk:
Agreed, nigger hair is disgusting and a curse

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar and wishIwasSalludon
Black foids always have huge lips and tits

Yet they are nerfed facially

This is why they're better than indians

Indians are just ugly and have a shit body

How can your genetics be so shit

Just rope man

:forcedsmile:
I’d fuck anything w a real personality icl. Anyone who I actually find original and real (not some lame ass personality)

Absolutely based. I’m a reactive racist as well, or reactionary as you say.

They are coping so much bhai. They can’t rate non-whites at all. Yesterday I saw a Dravidian weak MTN with a white strong MTB. :feelsautistic:
brooooooo can you send me the list brooooooooooooo

• +1
Agreed, nigger hair is disgusting and a curse
Naw the thing about black hair is u can easily style it to look good, blacks has a shit ton of hairstyles that look good

Dreads, corn rows, braids etc. the real problem are the wide flat noses and prognathism

Naw the thing about black hair is u can easily style it to look good, blacks has a shit ton of hairstyles that look good

Dreads, corn rows, braids etc. the real problem are the wide flat noses and prognathism
For men, 4c hair looks bad on women