Black cab driver rapes 100 women in the UK.

TYRONELITEMOGGER

TYRONELITEMOGGER

Tall black normie
Black cab rapist John Worboys kept sick diary detailing his excuses for sex attacks on women, new documentary reveals
By Antony Thrower For Mailonline11:57 20 Mar 2021, updated 00:01 21 Mar 2021

Black cab rapist John Worboys kept a sick diary detailing excuses for his sex attacks in case he was stopped by police, a new documentary reveals.

Worboys, 63, wrote almost 200 pages of notes defending his horrific spree as Britain's most prolific serial rapist.

ADVERTISEMENT
His 'Machiavellian script' was written in question and answer form as a rehearsal for a police interrogation.

Extracts of his diary are heard for the first time on new Channel 5 documentary 'Predator: Catching the Black Cab Rapist', which airs on Wednesday night.

[IMG]
[IMG]
Black cab rapist John Worboys kept a sick diary detailing excuses for his sex attacks in case he was stopped by police again
The programme charts the investigation into Worboys, who is believed to have preyed on more than 100 women in London over at least five years.

The former stripper was jailed in 2009 for 19 sex attacks on 12 women.

Police had the chance to catch Worboys after his 79th victim, a 19-year-old student, reported his attack in July 2007.

But blundering officers at Plumstead police station let him off without asking several obvious key questions, leaving him free to attack dozens more women after handing them spiked drinks
From then on, Worboys compiled notes in case he was ever questioned by police again.

He said of his attack on the student: 'Police must have faith in me to let me carry on working.

'She kept flashing and rubbing her t*ts. She wanted to sh** and f*** me.

'Most men would have got hold of her and done worse things or just chucked her on the ground.

'How could I be responsible for her actions?...If I sexually assaulted her my DNA would be down below.'

Elsewhere, he wrote: 'I don't find drunk women attractive. Only like girls 40+...I find it pervy, young girls and older men...All I want to do is get women home safely...It's because I'm too nice and caring.'

• JFL
Reactions: 444, Korea, Baldingman1998 and 4 others
Sfcels where about to type nigs gon nig or something lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, fauxfox, Korea and 10 others
chad

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and TYRONELITEMOGGER
Black cab rapist John Worboys kept sick diary detailing his excuses for sex attacks on women, new documentary reveals

Black cab rapist John Worboys kept a sick diary detailing excuses for his sex attacks in case he was stopped by police, a new documentary reveals.

Worboys, 63, wrote almost 200 pages of notes defending his horrific spree as Britain's most prolific serial rapist.

ADVERTISEMENT
His 'Machiavellian script' was written in question and answer form as a rehearsal for a police interrogation.

Extracts of his diary are heard for the first time on new Channel 5 documentary 'Predator: Catching the Black Cab Rapist', which airs on Wednesday night.

[IMG]
[IMG]
Black cab rapist John Worboys kept a sick diary detailing excuses for his sex attacks in case he was stopped by police again
The programme charts the investigation into Worboys, who is believed to have preyed on more than 100 women in London over at least five years.

Police had the chance to catch Worboys after his 79th victim, a 19-year-old student, reported his attack in July 2007.

But blundering officers at Plumstead police station let him off without asking several obvious key questions, leaving him free to attack dozens more women after handing them spiked drinks
From then on, Worboys compiled notes in case he was ever questioned by police again.

He said of his attack on the student: 'Police must have faith in me to let me carry on working.

'Most men would have got hold of her and done worse things or just chucked her on the ground.

'How could I be responsible for her actions?...If I sexually assaulted her my DNA would be down below.'

Elsewhere, he wrote: 'I don't find drunk women attractive. Only like girls 40+...I find it pervy, young girls and older men...All I want to do is get women home safely...It's because I'm too nice and caring.'
Thought you meant “black” as in black male taxi driver

Not as in the black cab JFL :feelskek::feelsgah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869, AscensionMan98 and Deleted member 17291
dark triad mogger:feelsokman:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 18522 and FrameMogger
If I weren't violently mysogynistic I would be against my government importing 3rd world refugees

• JFL
Reactions: itorroella9
Maxresdefault

Fake and gay lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
Cope harder nigger, blacks are 13% of the american population yet commit 52% of all major crimes. Nigger cotton picking machinr subhuman 60 iq monkey ooga booga, wypipo evil mengh, didnt know what a wheel was until 1815 when the europeans came.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: adotsdot and Deleted member 17291
White and Yellow Cabs exist in US, so suspected from the start that "Black Cab" was a brand name. It would be highly atypical for DM to put race of criminal in headline. Lame clickbait tbh. It is like 14 years since his last assault, and he has been in jail for the last like 10 years. And his last court date was 2019 regarding potential parole issues. So how is this newsworthy.

He probably raped like 5 or 10 women, sexually assaulted another 5 or 10 women, claims he "preyed on more than a hundred women" are just incredulous bullshit.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and Gonthar
Fake taxi driver

Cope harder nigger, blacks are 13% of the american population yet commit 52% of all major crimes. Nigger cotton picking machinr subhuman 60 iq monkey ooga booga, wypipo evil mengh, didnt know what a wheel was until 1815 when the europeans came.
There where wheels In Africa you dummy. Sahelian empires depended on horseback and camels to cross the Sahara through the Nile and the Sahel region. How do you think Mali, Ethiopia(Abyssinian) and sokoto caliphate operated? You really believe the lie about africa not having wheels and you call someone 60 IQ. HOLY COPE:forcedsmile:

English girl named Fiona
African girl, Adeola
Body-ody shaped like Cola
Back up, back up, ayy, come closer

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 18522
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
bro , that’s like “empires” of 5 villages. the average province in France had more at the time
Italy lost to Ethiopia lmao when they attempted colonization. You think Ethiopia beating an industrialized nation was just by 5 villagers? Done with this argument mate

Why do my old threads start getting responses? People never respond on time

Italy lost to Ethiopia lmao when they attempted colonization. You think Ethiopia beating an industrialized nation was just by 5 villagers? Done with this argument mate
villages not villagers. also that’s like 300 years after

As if his mugshot being broadcast to the world wasn't punishment enough.

ADVERTISEMENT

[IMG]
[IMG]

And how many bitches did he knock up.