BLACK COFFEE is legit AF while fasting

RecessedPrettyboy

RecessedPrettyboy

👁️
I was feeling like complete shit 0 energy and faggot headache about to break my fast with a granola bar. Remembered I had black coffee laying around and had fucking 5 teaspoons of coffee powder jfl :lul::lul:

Stopped my headache and fixed energy levels and plus I dont really feel like eating anymore. Fucking great to take while fasting

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer, Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 2621 and 3 others
Why you fast ?

u just needed some dopamine

Indeed brotha

not good for autophagy fasts though I heard :unsure:

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer and Deleted member 2621
Why you fast ?
Shit fat distribution on the face so trying to get rid of face fat till I can get buccal fat removal and other stuff

• +1
Reactions: Nrrr15
tea > coffee

jfl at these savages

• +1
Reactions: Enlil
Dry fasting is the best for autophagy, burns fat 3 times faster

You heard it from OP - black is better
tea > coffee
tbh ngl

Nothing like ginger tea first thing in the morning when it's winter. Warms my soul. Coffee is for incels.

• +1
Reactions: strong_silent_type
How much weight did you lose while fasting?

I got a really bad stomach ache drinking tea fasted -- black coffee was magic for me tho.

buccal fat removal isnt ideal @RecessedPrettyboy just get to really low body fat like 9%

buccal fat removal isnt ideal @RecessedPrettyboy just get to really low body fat like 9%

I will get buccal fat and other procedures done too. That low of a body fat is not sustainable at all for me and Im also 17 so still growing.

Plus I wanna be able to eat whatever the fuck I want and not torture myself like Im doing rn :lul: