Black Eyelash dyeing is legit

Crimson

Crimson

If only you knew how bad really things are
I already have thick black eyelashes but I took them FURTHER by dyeing them black, they now look so aesthetic even with my t50 eyes they look super good

Kinda got the xxxtentación eye area

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, cyprian_tomaszewski and caiolindo
gay ass nigga

justg mascara

• Hmm...
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
just kohlmaxx bro

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
send lash tint link, wont tinted mascara be enough?

send lash tint link, wont tinted mascara be enough?
I used henna but I know beard dye works just as well maybe I'll try box dye I'm still considering it since I can get them even darker, mascara is good also it's just the fact that you have to put it every day a pain in the ass for not that much results, also with dye you can go even darker like jet black or blue black dyes

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
I used henna but I know beard dye works just as well maybe I'll try box dye I'm still considering it since I can get them even darker, mascara is good also it's just the fact that you have to put it every day a pain in the ass for not that much results, also with dye you can go even darker like jet black or blue black dyes
henna is allergic right. theres a warning on my dads hair dye label. Ill use tinted mascara gel i know many here who got good results from that

How tf did you do it, makes my eyes burn and then tears start forming ruining my dye

henna is allergic right. theres a warning on my dads hair dye label. Ill use tinted mascara gel i know many here who got good results from t
It can give opposite reaction esp in third world countries were it's not well regulated just for men dye is better imo
How tf did you do it, makes my eyes burn and then tears start forming ruining my dye
You do it with your eyes closed one ye at a time and when ur doing the part where ur eye is exposed u try to apply as little as possible almost too little, with the consecutive dyes (2-4 weeks apart) it will cover up without risking ur eyes

Also as soon as you are done you wash with abundant water and cleanser

Last edited: