Black foid who is woke is really just an imbecile

Canwefixit

Canwefixit

Equinox
Joined
Jun 13, 2019
Posts
2,591
Reputation
3,587
A black foid I fuck tells me I have white privilege. I tell her it don’t exist and that she had foid privilege. She tells me female privilege don’t exist. I tell her she is retarded. Anyway last week she then tells me whites are racist and jealous of black people she says whitey is evil. Foid then says next day she cant trust a nigga and that she only fucks white guys. I tell her she is a hypocrite cause she hates white guys and complains of racism yet she cant trust a black dude so clearly she is racist. She then balls her eyes out saying she wishes she was white and men only like white girls. She even has blue eyes in her bitmoji yet her eye colour is brown. To make it worse, on her bday she was wearing blue eye contacts. Bitch boasts about blacks being better than whites yet she wishes she was white. Don’t understand the psychology of this bitch but water: foid IQ is 70.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25713 and Jigen
you already failed the shit test when you thought arguing with women was a good idea.

you will never gain anything from this at any point in your life, it's as useless as arguing on the internet.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, Canwefixit, Deleted member 5815 and 1 other person
I did not read
 
Taking any of a woman’s problems too seriously is a mistake.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Canwefixit
you already failed the shit test when you thought arguing with women was a good idea.

you will never gain anything from this at any point in your life, it's as useless as arguing on the internet.
Is it a shit test if she still lets me fuck her despite being misogynistic and racist?

Your right tho arguing with women is futile as their brains aren’t developed
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862 and Canwefixit

Similar threads

ragu
Replies
10
Views
35
vinmal
vinmal
RedDragonSlayer
Replies
6
Views
25
RedDragonSlayer
RedDragonSlayer
_MVP_
Replies
3
Views
66
GoldenSeahorse
GoldenSeahorse
polarpop
Replies
2
Views
18
polarpop
polarpop
lurking truecel
Replies
8
Views
67
lurking truecel
lurking truecel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top