Black friday flipping/holiday reselling money maxxing thread! Double your money now! GTFIH

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
Might create a group chat on discord to analyze the best products to get. A lot of moneymaxxing ideas are hit or miss but this one pretty much always has worked for me.

Buy the most in demand products on black friday then December-January sell them off at the peak of the holiday season. We just need to come up with a list of products that will sell out. You can get some pretty crazy deals

Its fully possible to double your money. The only issues I ran into is for the super good deals stores will limit the amount of an item you can buy for the day. Last year there was this walmart printer that was a super good deal had to drive to like 4 walmart locations because after the 2nd printer they would tell me I could not buy anymore but I would sometimes just come back in with a mask and go to a different register.

@Hiraeth

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 12413, Deleted member 15854, Danish_Retard and 5 others
Last year or 2 I was able to about double my money only put like 700 bucks into it but ended up making 1,300 so double.

This year I want to scale it and try this on a larger scale so a few thousand and bigger box items. The issue here is the more money you put in the less percent profit. You can get good deals on small items but its hard to double with a PS5 but its still possible get a 150% return which means more I'm hoping I can make a few thousand off this

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920
If anyone is interested in trading ideas dm me and we can discuss further on discord. Healthy collaboration is in our best interest since this is mainly based on stores/physical locations sharing info will only help to make more money.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920
i can make amazon refunds , hmu if you are interested

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Crusile, leanface and Deleted member 11126
Might create a group chat on discord to analyze the best products to get. A lot of moneymaxxing ideas are hit or miss but this one pretty much always has worked for me.

Buy the most in demand products on black friday then December-January sell them off at the peak of the holiday season. We just need to come up with a list of products that will sell out. You can get some pretty crazy deals

Its fully possible to double your money. The only issues I ran into is for the super good deals stores will limit the amount of an item you can buy for the day. Last year there was this walmart printer that was a super good deal had to drive to like 4 walmart locations because after the 2nd printer they would tell me I could not buy anymore but I would sometimes just come back in with a mask and go to a different register.

@Hiraeth
candles, and candle lighters. 100% should resell those during holiday season. Also, holiday sweaters.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
I can get your money back and you can keep the product.
Yeah that can work but I'm not sure about large on a scale

candles, and candle lighters. 100% should resell those during holiday season. Also, holiday sweaters.
Those are great suggestions especially if you can get them in bulk for cheap or find them at resell places. If you want to trade more ideas you can ask me in private messages for my discord.

That shit still works?
Last time I checked it can work but after a while amazon catches on people who do it for more then a thousand dollars have gotten taken to court and sued for fraud.

So yeah if you do a 50-100 dollar item every year or so it won't matter but if you ever start leaving a serious paper trail they will find out eventually and do something if you did it with a lot of money. Its sort of like how most places let shop lifters go until they steal over 200 bucks in stuff then report it because under that they can't sue or do anything so its not worth their legal money

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: leanface

@Hiraeth
This is actually a great idea. Although I don’t have too much experience. It would also take a lot of starting captial. If you find some ppl who know what’s up, you have my discord just add me to the gc and I can give my two cents. Ik buying computer parts are always good and cheep. I was planning on getting some stuff on cyber Monday aswell.

• +1
This is actually a great idea. Although I don’t have too much experience. It would also take a lot of starting captial. If you find some ppl who know what’s up, you have my discord just add me to the gc and I can give my two cents. Ik buying computer parts are always good and cheep. I was planning on getting some stuff on cyber Monday aswell.
Its sort of the opposite the more money you have the less ROI you get. But your still going to obviously make more money.

You can't buy 100 small items easily it would be better to flip bigger things like PS5s or electronics issue with this is the prices does not double but you will still get more money overall in general.

• +1
Reactions: Sondern
If you are in the UK you will have a tax liability if you sell more than £1k and will need to pay 20-40% tax on your sales regardless of cost of acquisition unless you register as a business

If you are in the UK you will have a tax liability if you sell more than £1k and will need to pay 20-40% tax on your sales regardless of cost of acquisition unless you register as a business
every post from you makes it seem like the UK is such a shithole

@Hiraeth
update? u doing this rn?

• +1