Black girl in LA cry that black men don’t date black gir’s

Manu le coq

Manu le coq

Kraken

"Bouhouhou, i’m just an overweight average looking black woman, why don’t black men like me😭😭."

Probably the only guys aproachibg her are all black.
But
By black men she mean 6’3, tyrone with hood energy, that’s what she wants, and these men have options and wouldn’t pick her in her mind she don’t even consider average looking guys as men.
AA65F6AA 7D77 4395 9E3D 5C11963C0FC0

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, joeveniro, Deleted member 29155 and 8 others
Being a black girl is equivalent to being an indian male in the dating market

• +1
Reactions: mulattomogger, Deleted member 32423, joeveniro and 4 others
I wondered which is worse sheboons or curry girls? Sheboons are something else jfl

"Bouhouhou, i’m just an overweight average looking black woman, why don’t black men like me😭😭."

Probably the only guys aproachibg her are all black.
But
By black men she mean 6’3, tyrone with hood energy, that’s what she wants, and these men have options and wouldn’t pick her in her mind she don’t even consider average looking guys as men.View attachment 2304422

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381
@TRUE_CEL if we lived in the states... surrounded by qweeeenz

• Love it
Reactions: Gengar
No woman is entitled to some dick colour and no man entitled to some pussy colour just because they share a recent common ancestry or are (sometimes subjectively) classified as part of the same race or ethnic group.

Imagine limiting your opinions because of some irrelevant tribal affiliation. Yeah, Tyrone should dump this for Shanequa because their ancestors shared a cargo ship 400 years ago. :rolleyes:

O7TL2rM.jpeg
nXxs0nh.jpg

• +1
Reactions: mulattomogger, Manu le coq, latincell95 and 5 others
No woman is entitled to some dick colour and no man entitled to some pussy colour just because they share a recent common ancestry or are (sometimes subjectively) classified as part of the same race or ethnic group.

Imagine limiting your opinions because of some irrelevant tribal affiliation. Yeah, Tyrone should dump this for Shanequa because their ancestors shared a cargo ship 400 years ago. :rolleyes:

O7TL2rM.jpeg
nXxs0nh.jpg
"but yo momma black"

O7TL2rM.jpeg
nXxs0nh.jpg
Niggas trying to normalize race mixing.
The more you simp for other races, the more coon you look.
Better if everyone sticks to their own kind

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: latincell95, Deleted member 24507 and Deleted member 31445
blah blah blah more black woman ramblings

Who cares about what a fat ugly Hamite (so-called African) woman says? They’re ugly and disgusting, hence why even Hamite men don’t want them.

Who cares about what a fat ugly Hamite (so-called African) woman says? They’re ugly and disgusting, hence why even Hamite men don’t want them.
Based! They need to stop breeding

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
She should move to Atlanta then

I really wonder why black guys refuse to date black girls... I really wonder...

she is low quality so men ain't dating her

i think a lot of white males find happiness in the tweet since it indirectly confirms their desire to see white women go interracial

• +1
Reactions: mulattomogger and Orvka381

O7TL2rM.jpeg
nXxs0nh.jpg
Holy shit the second niggas hairline is trash and still got gigastacy.

With that said, why in the FUCK would he date Lizzo?

Having a preference for sheboons is one of the biggest copes there is for Pookies with no other options.