This Persian Girl Refuses to Date Persian Men!

Yeah im not european, but im born n raised there, culturally european, speak 2 european languages, etc. the only thing non european about me is my blood. it also sucks seing all my half white cousins enjoying their chad life while i get all this racism, judgement etc
That's the problem

You claim it's a "white" man's world when you're literally living in a European country jfl, most major inventions were made by ethnics FYI
i am pretty light skin yes, but obv not white passing, how about you
Natural skin color is olive, also idc about being european passing

• +1
Reactions: average guy
That's the problem

You claim it's a "white" man's world when you're literally living in a European country jfl, most major inventions were made by ethnics FYI

Natural skin color is olive, also idc about being european passing
Brother come on, most inventions are white lets be honest. My computer, my keyboard im typing this with, my iphone, my monitor, etc is all white. Modern inventions atleast, sure theres lots of persian mesopotamian inventions among other cultures, but thats 3k years ago.

Arent u saudi i saw that in a thread somwhere. I have like 10-15 percent saudi dna

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
Brother come on, most inventions are white lets be honest. My computer, my keyboard im typing this with, my iphone, my monitor, etc is all white. Modern inventions atleast, sure theres lots of persian mesopotamian inventions among other cultures, but thats 3k years ago.

Arent u saudi i saw that in a thread somwhere. I have like 10-15 percent saudi dna
Muslims (ethnics) invented surgery, universities, coffee, algebra, music (arab iirc), flying machine and so so much more

Actual life changing things jfl

Yes I'm saudi

• +1
Did your sisters all marry white dudes as well?

And honestly I think that Pashtun girls might be ideal.

2 married italian guys and one married a Turkish guy with tattoos who drinks and doesnt pray

yeah I fucking hate mena women jfl, I cage so much when I see users here complaining about white women but think mena women are ideal
They are "traditional" in all the wrong ways and like any other western female (worse tbh) in the other ways. They expect you to "provide" but also basically be some beta cuck that lets them do whatever they want and have a ton of feminist attitudes. Can't stand them.

They are traditional only when it benefits them, when it comes to cooking and cleaning suddenly they are now a "modern women"

• +1
Reactions: silently_said and average guy
Muslims (ethnics) invented surgery, universities, coffee, algebra, music (arab iirc), flying machine and so so much more

Actual life changing things jfl

Yes I'm saudi
Screenshot 2024 09 22 051148

Yes you are correct. However it doesn't really matter, europeans are ignorant in this sense. They will never credit us for things like this, and no matter how much we argue and how many essays we type it doesn't change the fact that they live comfortable lives without any racism, race bait, etc whereas we have to type essays to prove ourselves just to be dnr and still regarded as ethnic subhumans.

• +1
View attachment 3188532

Yes you are correct. However it doesn't really matter, europeans are ignorant in this sense. They will never credit us for things like this, and no matter how much we argue and how many essays we type it doesn't change the fact that they live comfortable lives without any racism, race bait, etc whereas we have to type essays to prove ourselves just to be dnr and still regarded as ethnic subhumans.
Europeans are literally a minority world wide jfl, literally leave Europe and you'll see

Stop trying to please a bunch of racists

• +1
Exactly. White wonen mogg mena women in every way. Both in Looks and personality. Mena women are high maintenance and fat white girls are low maintenance and slim (some are fat but ygm) white girls don’t care that I have no job and am poor they just want bbc and to look after me

Mena women want me to simp for them and buy them shit. The one race I’d 100% race mix if I was would be Arab. If I was Arab I’d 100% have non Arab kids I refuse to marry/date such beasts they make other races of women look humble which is saying a lot. An 7/10 mena woman would have her ego so up her arse it would make you have a brain haemorrhage from stress

Either white or latina girl is ideal (Latinas are great, family values and friendly).

Mena women are toxic beasts Turkish,Iranian and Arab women have such an insane amount of self hatred for their men its not healthy.

They actually think its a mans job to be their servent who showers them with gifts,attention and compliments. But also expect us to provide for them despite them offering nothing of value.

A lot of Mena women these days domt even want kids until 35 anyways.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist, PrinceLuenLeoncur, silently_said and 1 other person
You shouldn't, i think you misunderstood me
Well, at the end of the day, I'll never get near a european shithole thankfully

Hoping to go to japan in the future, or china

• +1

China still has good parts in the countryside but from my experience korean and japanese women have become man hating feminists.

• So Sad

Japan and china are good for living

• Love it
You mean korean women only

theres a lot of herbivore hikkimori men in japan so i assume something is wrong? Why else would so many Japanese guys just give up at life?

Maybe the Japanese girls are foreign cock only idk

• JFL
theres a lot of herbivore hikkimori men in japan so i assume something is wrong? Why else would so many Japanese guys just give up at life?

Maybe the Japanese girls are foreign cock only idk
Most japanese men are depressed anyways due to insane work hours

I feel so bad for japan's birth rates

Most japanese men are depressed anyways due to insane work hours

I feel so bad for japan's birth rates

Korea is actually significantly worse, they predict by 2050 that their population will shrink by half

• So Sad
Persian women are bigger BWC fundamentalists than even east Asian women.