Black girls and Latinas are the finest women

Nameless_Sunflower

Nameless_Sunflower

honorary hyperborean
Joined
Nov 6, 2019
Posts
2,835
Reputation
5,064
race is irrelevant
looks and personality are what matter
+mutual interests are a bonus
 
jfcage

jfcage

Professional
Joined
Jun 22, 2019
Posts
980
Reputation
1,161
Fogged by Romani Gypsy girls

 
itorroella9

itorroella9

fuck that hoe and let her go
Joined
Sep 19, 2020
Posts
6,188
Reputation
9,594
true
 
thecel

thecel

devout coomists coom 5 times a day
Joined
May 16, 2020
Posts
7,105
Reputation
18,926
Nameless_Sunflower said:
race is irrelevant
looks and personality are what matter
+mutual interests are a bonus

Race is closely tied to culture which is related to personality. Race pretty much determines your personality. Latinas and Black women’s personalities are the best. Asian women’s personalities are dogshit.
 
A

AlexBrown84

Zephir
Joined
Nov 20, 2021
Posts
4,008
Reputation
4,494
Nah East Asians are
 

Attachments

  • AB73581C-8116-4480-837E-DF869E4B3014.jpeg
    AB73581C-8116-4480-837E-DF869E4B3014.jpeg
    616.1 KB · Views: 0
gamma

gamma

γ
Joined
Feb 2, 2021
Posts
22,845
Reputation
60,948
thecel said:
Latinas and Black women’s personalities are the best. Asian women’s personalities are dogshit.
Why? Asian women are more introverted and shy, is it a bad thing?
 
thereallegend

thereallegend

Erudite
Joined
Jun 6, 2021
Posts
1,029
Reputation
1,177
thecel said:
Race is closely tied to culture which is related to personality. Race pretty much determines your personality. Latinas and Black women’s personalities are the best. Asian women’s personalities are dogshit.
Explain this futher?

Latinas are more feminine and accepting in my experience
 

Similar threads

Deleted member 5802
Replies
3
Views
110
Deleted member 5802
Deleted member 5802
Anyanglover
Replies
13
Views
172
WontStopNorwooding
WontStopNorwooding

Users who are viewing this thread

Top