Black girls have it rough

New Poster

New Poster

Krakencel
I walked past this cute black jb and it was one of the few moments I wanted to fuck a black girl and it was super blackpilling. Black girls have to be 18 year old gigastacies to even give me a half chub. Fucking brutal for average beckies. They register like sub-5 men to women. Just totslly invisible. Life is not fair.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, spdxer, Kanye West's Cousin and 13 others
I walked past this cute black jb and it was one of the few moments I wanted to fuck a black girl and it was super blackpilling. Black girls have to be 18 year old gigastacies to even give me a half chub. Fucking brutal for average beckies. They register like sub-5 men to women. Just totslly invisible. Life is not fair.
Another idiot who thinks his personal preference reflects those of other men when in reality it’s his own singular preference.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HitAndRun, Jamaldickjavontus, Trilogy and 14 others
  • +1
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin and bloomercel
They could chose their black ghetto man of preference if they wanted it,like their mothers did. Blacks like fat women. But they prefer the white man:feelswah:

any race of womens SMV mogs mens to death

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Trilogy, Sprinkles and 4 others
Survey data confirms this
And yet they still get boyfriends and have husbands… your data means nothing. Just because you don’t like them doesn’t mean shit, black guys like them and they like their own men so they are doing fine
They could chose their black ghetto man of preference if they wanted it,like their mothers did. Blacks like fat women. But they prefer the white man:feelswah:
nonsense brain rot victim complex

• +1
Reactions: alurmo, nope and 0S4MA
your data means nothing.
A lot of this "SMV' data is kinda bs when you look at it in this current age, and any stats these guys like to use are always 10+ years old

all the stats don't reflect zoomers who vary extremely from older gens

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
A lot of this "SMV' data is kinda bs when you look at it in this current age, and any stats these guys like to use are always 10+ years old

all the stats don't reflect zoomers who vary extremely from older gens
True but the fact is women don’t struggle to get men. Sure blk girls have less options than chink and pink women but reality is they aren’t starved of options. I personally like them myself but then again I’m bbc so that is normal. Point is they aren’t struggling as weirdos here think jsut because they are anime Hentai enjoyers doesn’t mean the avg man as their preference

• +1
Reactions: crawlspace and 0S4MA
I have Black friends. They never go after Black girls. They love the White ones, at least for dating. Black girls are only for sex, as far as Black men are concerned.

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and 0S4MA
I have Black friends. They never go after Black girls. They love the White ones, at least for dating. Black girls are only for sex, as far as Black men are concerned.
I kinda see this online, lots of black guys making trends against black women in general, and they date interracially 3x as much as black women

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
I kinda see this online, lots of black guys making trends against black women in general, and they date interracially 3x as much as black women
I’ll never get this. Blk dudes date blk foids on avg the most. sure we fuck white girls as they are whores (you know it’s the truth other races like Arabs do the same) but we alwyas settle with our own women in the end so it doesn’t matter.

I’ll never get this. Blk dudes date blk foids on avg the most. sure we fuck white girls as they are whores but we alwyas settle with our own women in the end so it doesn’t matter.

Bear in mind that most people on this forum are not from America. I talk about the reality of my country, Spain. If you say Blacks only use Whites for pumping and dumping, I believe you. That is not what I have observed, though. Our resident Black men pump and dump their women and then go after White ones if they want a serious relationship.

• +1
Reactions: Ken
nigh, black women are said to prefer they're own kind more, but me personally I'm into Caucasians and Latinos more

i want to inseminate candace ownens to make quadroon daughters for future white men to fuck

• JFL
Reactions: LonelyLooksmaxxer
Bear in mind that most people on this forum are not from America. I talk about the reality of my country, Spain. If you say Blacks only use Whites for pumping and dumping, I believe you. That is not what I have observed, though. Our resident Black men pump and dump their women and then go after White ones if they want a serious relationship.
self hating though

Nah, some black girls can be stacies.

Wayy better then poojetas and gooks

At this point every good looking black girl has been stretched by a big white cock.

Brutal jbw pill.