Black girls prefer white men

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
Tbh

just going based off of what I see. I see more blacks girls walking with white men and looking happy than I see with black men. Especially lightskins. Florida

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 1464 and 5 others
All women prefer white men. Black women just hid it better until recently.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc, Notorious, OOGABOOGA and 3 others
Good

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
More like no one wants American black chicks. They're the fattiest demographic in the entire world. Not to mention all the ballbusting you have to endure.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: currymax and Zeta ascended
All races prefer white people. The have the highest perceived social status, they have the best sexual dimorphism, and the most appealing features.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Being white gives u so many opportunities in life

More like no one wants American black chicks. They're the fattiest demographic in the entire world. Not to mention all the ballbusting you have to endure.
Yeah thats part of the reason they were able to hide it so well. Its easy to keep up the farce that you're loyal to black men when other races of men don't want you for the most part.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc and SixFootManlet
You sure about that, son?

Troy

Arab2

Same level of cherry picking.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: somalicel, OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person
Lifefuel i guess i like black girls. But all black girls i have asked out have rejected me

Black girls can be cute but I don't wanna steal them from my black bros

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902, verZYownZZun and Deleted member 245
i found this out when i started tinder. a sizeable portion of my matches were black and when i chadfished they were the most aggressive ones to meet up

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet
  • JFL
Reactions: diggbicc
The first one looks like a tranny while the 2nd guy was so sexually dimorphic he got hunted down by Muttmerica.
Hard cope

Brad pit in Troy was one of his bestlooking versions

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
In Brazil is the opposite, black and mulatto with white women

And what has one thing to do with another? Women using donated sperm are like 000.1% of women. Not to mention that the dynamics, real life and sperm donor are totally different.
Most women using donated sperm are from the upper middle class, ie white majority, which refutes much of this.
What has more in Brazil are interracial couples, I live there, worth more than any research

Black girls can be cute but I don't wanna steal them from my black bros

True tbqh race mixing makes it harder for other races this part i agree on the alt right on

As a status symbol yes but that's to be expected their traits are valuable not neccarily progressive
View attachment 219303
View attachment 219304
Same level of cherry picking.

Why are we cherry picking human gods to prove a point literally all races are dimorphic the only reason white faces are more desired is status which result in valuable traits not necessarily progressive traits
All races prefer white people. The have the highest perceived social status, they have the best sexual dimorphism, and the most appealing features.

That is a retarded cope i need a good sound argument for them having more sexual dimorphism and their features are most valued from status not from biology your gonna have to give me a sound argument on how evolution is teleological

Last edited:
the light skin ones were probably mixed

Opposites attract theory