As a White Male, I understand the BBCpill now - but its not for the reason you think....

I cannot believe he’s trying to say the race raped most violently by feminism and lgbt and a cultural reset by homosexual pedofilies is more masculine. Its concerning how much people gaslight themself, absurd even

Im just as african as i am european and this is the reality
That’s true. But I don’t even see that as the most egregious. It’s his denial of bbc physical supremacy that pissed me off

Blacks are scientifically more muscular than all races and have bigger dicks this is a fact not opinion. The height thing is true if you count starving Africans but if that’s what you wanna base it off then your not doing it in good faith as western born blacks (which are the ones OP will see on a day to day basis) are not starving and it’s a fact they are the same height as whites so his argument gets chucked out the window.

• Love it
Reactions: try2beme
I realized it today.

You guys cope so hard with muh BBC. muh blacks so tall big masculine

That's simply not true. blacks dont have bigger dicks, theyre are shorter than white guys by a lot. and have less muscle.

White men are WAY more masculine than them.

But what IS TRUE

is...

Dark skin is preferred by white people, on women and men.

To make it clear, white men prefer darker skin girls

And white women prefer darker skin men

Black girls and black guys have dark skin, it's hot to white people.

And lips are one of the most emphasised features in western beauty standards since white people have all the ideal features except lips

And sometimes the nice lips black people have, is enough to overlook their shotgun nostrils and subpar eye areas etc...

The BBCpill is actually just the dark skin + nice lips pill.

I realized it today when I realized black girls turn me on the most and asian girls arent dark enough
Cringe

Ai impact returns