Legend

Def a lil tipsy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Chadeep, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 20 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Chadeep, WishIwasChico and 10 others
Apparently, black women have shorter and tighter vaginas compared to other women. There’s some guy citing some studies for this. Brb.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Big White Cuck, fuxkdakikez and 6 others
yeah black girls are very sensitive and tight

it’s only suburban low t white bois that are scared of them thinking they need a big dick to take down a black chick

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Big White Cuck, fuxkdakikez and 3 others
Apparently, black women have shorter and tighter vaginas compared to other women. There’s some guy citing some studies for this. Brb.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Ken and try2beme
Kys

• JFL
Reactions: kebab
Its shaquisha or its ober

• Love it
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax, fuxkdakikez, 5'7 zoomer and 10 others
You fuck a black girl you might as well fuck a tranny because what's the difference at that point

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing, Big White Cuck, RAMU KAKA and 8 others
bruh I'm black and even I wouldn't fuck some hood boon
you're slipping amnesia, and then Sacramento black girls are dirty ASF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, GetShrekt, Chadeep and 12 others
It's really easy getting attention from black women on dating apps (and elsewhere, ofc) and there barely even are any where I live. For example, there was this one teenager Somali girl who was extremely horny, immediately talking about rough fucking and all kinds nasty stuff. Probably the most direct and sexual conversation I've ever had so immediately. Black girls aren't really my cup of tea, though, but they would be very easy to get.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Chadeep, 7ft and 5 others
first line fucking killed me

Cracking Up Lol GIF

• JFL
Reactions: \/orman
blacks in general men and women have thicker harder skin than other races

So naturally the pussy will be tighter

Was not expecting this voice from you lol. But congrats on slaying some divestors, after 2-3 more BWC slays they'll circle around and become pro-black

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Ken and 7 others
Never imagined that such a chad would have a faggy feminine high pitch voice.

No wonder why you get ghosted half the time.

Voice is part of sex appeal. Over for the voicecels like you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, doll, Chadeep and 6 others
Chill guys why you all acting like his voice is deathtier
Its not a mogger voice but its normal. The Southerner accent playing a part too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Chadeep, Ken and 3 others
Black girls are just as bitchy as white girls if not more
Usually have better bodies. But less attractive faces

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Ken, 5'7 zoomer, jflsnowdzz and 1 other person
it's kinda like o'pry's one

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
People exaggerate too much ik many white niggas with his voice

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
Bro sounds straight outta high school 💀
What I was thinking dawg ain't this nigga in his late 20s I fr thought it wasn't him he's a chad anyways but he sounds nothing like how he looks

What I was thinking dawg ain't this nigga in his late 20s I fr thought it wasn't him he's a chad anyways but he sounds nothing like how he looks
He’s 36

• JFL
Reactions: Ken
I couldn't bring myself to fuck a black-black girl. my internalized wacism prevents me from going through with these sudden bursts of jungle fever I get from time to time.

To this day, I ghosted every single one of them when push came to shove, as it felt more like some dirty fetish than genuine attraction. Maybe I actually missed out if their pussies are that good. who knows.

It’s cos @Amnesia black people have super narrow waists due to tropical adaption to environment. So as super mesomorphs we have more muscle there and our bone structure allows super tightness in that region. White and East Asian are endomorphs so their bones are wider and less muscular and more fatty meaning less grip and less wider passage.

I never fucked a blk foid only curry cum and Gook but Gook had tightest pussy it hurt to shove my dick in this bitch. I wonder how much pain a black foid would put me in

Meaning BBC for men is a meme which has always been the case

Meaning BBC for men is a meme which has always been the case
Of course, race is irrelevant when it comes to dick size. But people are too low IQ and go off of what they hear in the media and what their friends say.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ThatBoneStructure and Chadethnic101
Black men generally have small skulls compared with whites and Asians so it makes sense.
Alot of Asian I fucked had big pussys and guess what? Asians often have big skulls.
Makes sense innit

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Black men generally have small skulls compared with whites and Asians so it makes sense.
Alot of Asian I fucked had big pussys and guess what? Asians often have big skulls.
Makes sense innit
Asians do have mogger skulls often. Asian women being tight is actually inaccurate as you pointed out.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and SoundnVision
Asians do have mogger skulls often. Asian women being tight is actually inaccurate as you pointed out.
Yeah it's a myth

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers